Oh my fucking god why did nobody tell me about wasabi peas?? elder god-tier snack

oh my fucking god why did nobody tell me about wasabi peas?? elder god-tier snack.

You didn't ask? Gotta love that crunch and the heat. You can even just suck on 'em until they get mushy.

this chick at work gave me a bag today and i feel like my life is beginning again.

Eat with beer. Perfect combo

I like them if they're mixed with arare and kaki no tane but not so much by themselves.

I feel like it's gotta be a light, clear beer. Cold and crisp.

Yep
Ice cold.
Heineken works

>Peas
Why do you fucks put peas in nearly everything?

op here. drinking modelo especial, can confirm excellent combonation

>combonation

holy shit

>peas in nearly everything?

shit's nasty

>Hating peas
You must be 18 older to visit this website

One time I ate so much that it completely blew out my tongue

I couldn't taste sweet for a while

OP, you can often find crispy broad beans where you find wasabi peas. They come in three varieties; fried salted, fried salted spicy, and this shit. Mouthgasm.

>Avoiding discussion of intended topic
>Instead uses topic as opportunity to stroke ego: "What I like is great. Everyone my preferences. My preferences are superior and therefore I am superior."
>Using "shit" to mean something good.
>"Mouthgasm."

Redditor confirmed. Take it back there.

sometimes i pees in ur mum's butt, fgt

late to the party

Wasabi peas are okay, but wasabi peanuts are where it's really at.

BOOM! ROASTED!

Nice to see a master troll at work.

>Ignoring points made in reply
>Evoking "troll" because Veeky Forums

Really. Just go back. You need to go back.

FYI heineken non-alcoholic beer is actually pretty good. got a free sample after a half-marathon.
would recommend

Sup reddit

>doubling down when nobody's biting

>dry razor sharp, spicy particles that get stuck in your mouth

Just fuck my throat up senpai, i didnt want to breath

Why would you eat food covered in wasabi? It's supposed to be a palette cleanser not a spice.

elaborate/source pls

pickled ginger is the pallette cleanser, fag

Wasabi peas don't have any wasabi. Also nothing is supposed to be anything, it's literally all made up.

theres "wasabi powder" in the ingredients. and while youre right that everything is kind of made up, that doesnt make it less true.