When ordering Chinese, is it safer to go with beef or chicken?

When ordering Chinese, is it safer to go with beef or chicken?

CHICKEN

you can't fuck up chicken as much plus the beef they buy is always fatty as shit

Safer in what sense? Less likely to be tough and flavourless, or less likely to give you food poisoning?

Chicken. They're more likely to overcook beef and make it tough.

CHICKEN.

Chicken. It's not like they're going to undercook it when it's fucking fried and battered. That and it won't taste like leather, unlike the beef.

Regardless, just get the combo fried rice and enjoy your pile of food.

Surprising. But wouldn't chicken be the easier of the two to...substitute with something else?

With what? Frog?

Stop believing urban legends.

Again, it's fried and battered, so it's not like you'd be able to tell the difference between dog, cat or chicken anyway.

Your talking about the ol' chinks cooking cats and shit I want to to ask you this.
What would be cheaper and easier to prepare.

Already boned chicken mear that comes is large quantities ready to cooked out of the bag that can be acquired from numerous suppliers
Or
Catching/raising feral cats, skinning them, boning them, and preparing it.

I was thinking more a long the lines of a pigeon

Chicken cost money.

Get free cats and dogs from street and from dude from spca we gave $50. Thousands each year. They die anyways. Nobody wants them. We batter and deep fry, no one knows difference.

Skinning and boning takes 1-2 minutes. Why you be lazy?

wtf is wrong with you peoploe? If I don't trust the meat there, I just don't eat there. If I trust the meat enough for me to eat there, then I don't care whether it's beef or chicken because if either one or the other is bad, I just won't go there.

If I *have* to get something from a shitty chinese food place, I try to only get fried rice, veggies, chow mein, and fortune cookies while avoiding the meat.

Whats the dish in the picture and where do you get it.

Get anything you want and smoother it all in hot chillie oil to kill anything bad or off

Chicken balls and fried rice, with sweet-and-sour sauce on the side? From literally any western-Chinese takeout restaurant.

Chicken dishes usually taste better but all Chinese chicken dishes are awful the next day, whereas the beef dishes tend to reheat decently well.

Sweet and sour chicken, basically kids chicken nuggs made by mexicans or dirty chinks depending on the restaurant

shrimp master race

Chink chef here. Ask away.

Is it ever cat?

No, it's a meme. The meat is the cheapest I can find at the asian market and the seafood is frozen. what else can you expect from cheap cuisine i guess

I shop at Asian Markets sometimes. What do you recommend? I usually only get produce or various sauces. Too worried to try the meat, the catfish tank is full to the brim of fish eating each other.

What would you recommend for someone trying to get into Asian-Style cooking?

wuts the btu on your wok burners

How do I into fried rice? Been trying to reverse-engineer that shit for years now. Right now I fry in peanut oil and season with turmeric, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and a dash of fish sauce.

can't get sick from deep fried beef. can get sick from deep fried chewy chicken however, sadly. so beef is way safer in the states.

10 year old detected

>What do you recommend?
Most of the veggies and fruit produce will be cheaper than your supermarket and just as good, but it depends on the store. Meats are safe as well as well from my experience.

Stir fry my dude. Easy, cheap and relatively healthy.

Forgot. I think 180,000(?)

You won't be able to get fried rice like the restaurants due to the temperate but you can still make good fried rice at home. There's no real secret though.

Cook your proteins first, set them to the side. Heat up oil and add, add egg and stir it around, when the eggs cooked, add your cooked rice and various seasonings. Toss it around to coat, then add your protein and cook for a bit more. Easy. Just do all this on your max temperature and add water/stock if it's too dry. Also shallots and sesame oil are good ingredients.

justin?

No...

Thanks user, based on your advice I've been frying it at too low a temp. Will definitely try max heat with some broth handy.

Yeah don't worry about the oil smoking either. If you are using peanut oil it should be fine, it has a high smoking point for a reason so max up that temperature and toss the pan so the rice doesn't stick.

I know a thing or two about Chinese Buffets. First plate should be sweet and sour chicken, wantons, egg rolls, and crab/cheese bake. Second plate should be honey chicken, dumplings, egg rolls, and wantons.Third plate is when I START to consider beef. Beef is less popular and means it is older. However my third plate usually involves more sweet and sour chicken ;) Chicken is king at the buffet, Op. However at a real sit down place get what ever you want. The only thing that got me was muscles. Got food poisoning, I think. Almost shit myself at work.

you sure hojo?

My home general tsos breading falls off. How do I fix it? Also there has to be more than oyster sauce to flavor it.

I wouldn't complain if they used pigeon. It's quite nice. Basically chicken but with a more gamey flavour.

Why do some places actually serve decent sweet and sour chicken, and others sell this garbage deep fried pastries with jello-flavored sauce?

Use leftover rice from the previous day. They'd have dried a little and won't be mushy.

Because the garbage stuff is cheap and most people don't GAF and will still stuff their fat faces with it?

Think about how much meat a typical restaurant goes through daily and then think about how many fucking animals you'd have to capture, kill, clean and butcher to keep up.

pigeon is very dark meat, has a livery-taste, also really lean.

>It's not like they're going to undercook it

looks fine to me. you realize maillard reactions can't happen underwater? go google that. I'm not going to waste my time explaining how cooking works to someone like you.

Whenever I order from a new chinese food place my grandmother always and I mean always gets the shrimp. She say at least she can tell that shrimp is actually shrimp and not rat or something

It all depends on which cut of cat you prefer. Order chicken and you get lighter drier kitty. Order beef you get darker moister kitty.

That suspiciously like something Jack would present, but it isn't undercooked.