Hawaiian pizza inventor Sam Panopoulos dies aged 83

Hawaiian pizza inventor Sam Panopoulos dies aged 83
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40230407

personally I like pineapple on Pizza. How about yourselves?
strawpoll.com/8g2rs28

yes its bitchin

I have no Idea why anyone would hate it.

This is a sad day for Canada, and thus the World.

If Fred Phelps was alive he'd post a vlog announcing that Sam Panopoulos is now in Hell.

OP here, This is him

Test

Now he is in purgatory, eating pizza woth pepperoni on it for the rest of his existence.

I think you meant "replaced Jesus and is seated at the right hand of God the Father".

And he'd be right

he was a soldier of Rome.
HONOR HIM.

He was a great man, a culinary genius. His creation has created many enjoyable meals in my life and for that, I have nothing but gratitude toward him. Rest in peace, you madman, you will never be forgotten.

Also, you gotta have jalapenos on a Hawaiian pizza.

>Also, you gotta have jalapenos on a Hawaiian pizza.
Holy fuck yes. It's like Mexico and Hawaii 69ing in your mouth. Add bacon to that party and you ascend to a higher plane.

Ham on pizza is terrible, but Pineapple and Pepperoni together is the best, F EVERYONE ELSE, TRY IT BEFORE YOU JUDGE

a higher plane of obesity

Rest in peace, sweet prince. Canada and the world salutes you.

Only good if they're fresh pineapple and not shit canned one.

My usual order is BBQ sauce, chicken, bacon, onions, and jalapenos on my Hawaiian pizza.

good riddance

RIP in pepperoni, Sam.

He was a great man and inventor.

Dr Frankenstein is dead. Time to burn his monster.

PRESS S TO SPIT ON HIS GRAVE.

SSSSSSSSSSSSS

fuck yeah, i hope he burn in hell for eternity

burn in satan's asshole, you shitstain

>majority vote yes

eat shit naysayers

His last name kinda sounds like Pineapple

best pizza

S

Bump

I always thought I hated pineapple on pizza, until I tried it WITHOUT the ham, on a vegan pizza from Whole Foods with barbecue tempeh, and it was delicious. The ham is what ACTUALLY doesn't belong on pizza. But pineapple definitely belongs.

Do you weigh more than 300 pounds?

F

I like it, too, it's tasty.

S

Up until i was 16 i'd only ever had supreme and hawaiian pizza.

Bacon, pineapple,Serranos it's good to be alive
Good night sweet prince,dream with Roman cheese

Why arent people bitching about asian sweet&sour foods? Its essentially the same as ananas pizza.

Only true gourmets can comprehend the beautiful combination of sweet and savory while the insects who claim to have taste ridicule the divine because their feeble minds cannot even begin to understand culinary concepts such as the sweet and savory mix. We must pray for the ignorant and bless the divine. I hope all can understand this man's legacy and bless him for bringing the godly to the secular world.

I'm not glad he's dead, but I am glad he's gone.

LA PIZZA CON L'ANANAS FA SCHIFO AL CAZZO DIOMERDA LO VOLETE CAPIRE PORCODIOLURIDOCANE BRUTTI FROCI RITARDATI PORCODIO

Then put blueberries on a pizza while you're at it, faggot.

>le pineapple on pizza meme
Literally KYS

>Hawaiian pizza inventor
>inventor
Please kys yourself

LAD

That's the good shit my man.

>tfw no longer feel alone with my absurd pizza preferences