I don't have any problem with the taste but why Indian food smells worse than a rotten animal...

I don't have any problem with the taste but why Indian food smells worse than a rotten animal? When my neighbor cooks something, I really wanna kill myself.

Note: For nationalist thrash Indians, not the taste, the smell. Again, not the taste, THE SMELL.

He's doing it wrong.

How? How is this possible? :/

I had 2 Indian neighbors. I had the same smell issue. Even my cloths started to smell in time.

Sure it is not just you? Most people i know agree that fresh curry smells great, old curry is fucking evil though.

>thrash Indians

Indian food should smell good.
Maybe you are one of the faggots that can't stand cumin

I doubt it, OP gets cumin every night.

>thrash Indians

2 times a day actually. One in the morning, and other one is in the evening.

>One of the Indian faggot escalates quickly.

I love those metal pans they serve things in

Presentation wise I do agree.

Probably there's something wrong with you. Indian food smells great. I used to have an Indian neighbor, and when they'd cook the smells would drift around outside the apartment building making me hungry. Now I have a bunch of Somali neighbors, and it turns out their food smells just as good. Then a black family from the South moved in across from me and started cooking barbecue all the time. Walking down my hallway is torture, in the most delicious way.

how pakistan is doing? :)))

Nope, I don't think anything is wrong with me. Not only me, my fiends said same thing when they visted me. Especially one of my friend uses curry for everything. As I said, not the taste. Taste wise, I like. But somewhat what "my neighbor" cooks it smells like shit.

What does Pakistan have to do with thrash metal?

>This is now a Indian thrash metal thread

What does Veeky Forums think about Indian thrash? Me? I've never heard it.

how does a typo turn a thread into indian thrash metal thread? :)))

>why Indian food smells
Why cant foreigners ever remember to add "do" or "does" before the subject of the sentence? Is it that difficult

"Do" we have to?

Its proper grammer.

"Why does OP whine like a bitch?" is a question
"Why OP whines like a bitch" is the intro to an answer.

Nah, not indian, just love cumin. Not actually mad

They're probably using too much turmeric. A lot of people who move to the west from India don't know how to cook. They learn here due to the absence of cheap house help and restaurants and usually go way ott with the spices. Especially turmeric and cumin. You only require a half a teaspoon of turmeric for any dish.

>What does Veeky Forums think about Indian thrash
Fuck thrash. Power metal is where it's at. Especially with india's mythology.

> TFW you will never see an indian power metal band ride onto the stage on an elephant

Thanks, this is a very nice explanation. Is it only related to the quantity or also using too many different flavors and this turns into something disastrous?

OP, it sounds like you dislike a smell. I urge you to be a big boy. Burn a candle. Suck it up. Talk to your neighbors and ask if they have dead animals rotting in their apartment. Move out.

Fair.

Buy some incense sticks or agarbatti as indians call them , should clear out the smell

Put a severed cow head in his bed and he'll get the message, capiche?

The red meat dishes tend to smell like shit. But when it comes to fish/chicken curry or vegetable based, they smell pretty nice and fragrant.

You forgot the only solution for real big boys, absolute racial genocide of the indian "people"

Agreed, a little turmeric goes a long way, and you're spot on about a lot of folks simply not being good at cooking, even though that's what they've set their mind on doing.

>Poos trying to look badass
HAHHAHAHHAHAHA