How do I stop being a brainlet guys? I'm exceptionally bad with numbers

How do I stop being a brainlet guys? I'm exceptionally bad with numbers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7p2e03f_qM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Study and work hard.
/thread

Is there any way to do this with minimal effort? I really hate doing math and don't want to put any real effort into not being retarded.

reroll irl.

Not bothering is why you're retarded.

You can't get smart if you don't think. If you don't have an IQ over 110+ then you need to work hard.

read books nibba

I've taken 2 IQ tests, got 130 and 117. I'm good with literature related stuff but retarded with math and numbers in general. How do I deal with this feel?

It's a skill. You have to practice. Get gud

What about people who don't put any effort into it though, what's the science behind "math people"?

Your hopes and dreams are unrealistic and you should consider finding a new motive in life. Or kill yourself for /b/ and claim some philosophical life reason why.

Some people are naturally good at certain things. It's still a skill, and even people born with talents still have to work at it to reach an expert level. Living in general requires you to do a lot of things that you maybe aren't good at at first but you get better over time when you practice. Basic shit here.

Then be bad at math. Believe it or not, you can be intelligent without giving a shit about math above the entry college level. I was talking with my neighbor the other day, graduated summa cum laude from the state lawschool. Never took any math classes above college algebra. Which is high school algebra. Algebra is algebra.

Just find what you're good at and enjoy. He enjoys legal research.

>IQ bullshit

Learn mathemagics to impress your friends

count to a million a million times

>Doesn't like math
>Doesn't want to put effort into learning math

Pick a different subject then.

>what's the science behind "math people"?
These kids may have had better teachers when they were younger, were exposed to math more, or their parents made them work harder and helped with their math HW and explained it. Since they were doing better at math, they enjoyed it more, then started doing more of it. This creates a gap between two students

All "math people" just get head starts in their youth

>How can I work hard with minimal effort?

Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=-7p2e03f_qM
It would be really nice if I could play this.

>college algebra. Which is high school algebra. Algebra is algebra.

user, no.

Unless we're talking about major outliers like savants, this is the correct answer. Math education is fucked and the "math people" meme is a way of avoiding the issue.

Last week I said that 15 + 25 equals to 50.

t. Math major and I am pretty good at it

College algebra aka precalculus is HS algebra though.

This reminds me of situation I was a couple of years ago.

Went out to eat with some friends and then the bill came in, and it was time to divide how much each one had to pay, so we gave the bill to the economist but he said "I'm not an accountant", we gave it to the accountant and he said "I'm not a mathematician", we gave it to the mathematician and he said "I'm not a calculator".

The girl who studied administration did it at the end.

With a calculator.