I wanted to share a think piece I just wrote, which I thought would serve as an interesting topic of discussion...

I wanted to share a think piece I just wrote, which I thought would serve as an interesting topic of discussion, as it's a piece of writing and also discusses topics such as modernism and post-modernism, which I believe a lot of people on this board have probably studied.

>inb4 someone leaves out the interesting part of their criticism

bro, I couldn't care less

sargon is a fag and you are too

This isn't LiveJournal you faggot fuck >implying anyone will read this or give a fuck about it seeing as it isn't even lit related

It is lit related. It's a writing. It's literature.

I had meant related to anything posted on the board you know about books or what commonly is associated with the label of literature. Not some shitty think piece on how some mong on youtube brainwashed them by not using pathos

By using pathos you mean.

Why are these think pieces always on purple background? is it the same person every time?

Yes, it comes from my blog which happens to have a purple background to the posts to fit in to the sombre, eerie atmosphere of abstract and disturbing background pictures which I accumulate through art blogs I follow on tumblr.

No the other contrapoints person converting them to a new ideology was what I meant although you could argue Sarg and TAA did the opposite in the first place

*did the same but using pathos I should say

Where did I say imply I was?

You missed the point of what I was saying about SAA and TAA. They use pathos in their arguments to create hostility in their videos, by mocking the left and every time they talk, trying to get the people they're talking about to be looked at with a sort of "cringe" value and a sort of "look how stupid these people are" sort of attitude. That's how they use pathos to drive the whole anti sjw hate you see as a modern day phenomena, I've noticed this with the army of hateful trolls in the comment section of their videos. Maybe I wasn't clear enough about that in my post.

I will be blunt with you: nobody cares about your writing.

Having a blog and writing down your thoughts is a cool thing but shilling it on Veeky Forums a board for literature is plain annoying.
Although most of the posts here are shitposting the boards intention is to talk about books, good books, literature. Your writing isn't worth reading.

No I saw that and if you are the actual author of the post and not the person reposting these from the blog larping as whoever wrote this you did communicate the point. Id counter that that argument is used to make a narrative of that the person being criticized is a victim. It's not as if either Sargon or TAA ask people to go and berate people on social media and the majority of their fan base doesn't so painting the picture that they do is dishonest

What is your blog?

You realize I get no money or traffic this way, and I just like to have fun by talking about ideas, right?

Yes, that may be true that not all of the people in their audience do that. But the way the videos are designed, which is to make you cringe at people on the left wing, is obviously what creates a feeling of dislike and distrust towards sjws, which is why you see people bashing anyone who even says something vaguely relating to being an sjw. They support the political correctness boogyman by fueling this hatred of the left which I thought at one point they were just defending. They do so much harm to left wing ideas by bashing those which they feel don't make sense, but it shows in their comment section and with people who like Milo Yannopolus, that their behavior does more harm than good.

I disagree and I think you're buying in to the opposite side in the same way that you don't like their side. Also you're generalizing people's conceptions of their content they're are plenty of people on the right and left who hate the type of leftists that would be labelled sjws. People on their side use derogatory terms to describe people who rally against them as well

Thank god you don't get money for this shit. That would make me depressed

saddude69 on tumblr. Check out his side blog for daiper, scat and baby-play pictures too!

There are plenty of people^*

Oh grand it is someone larping. If not seriously question your fetishes op

I don't disagree with you that there's vitriol on the left, but it doesn't make it right when the modernist left does it to the post-modernist left. I believe it's this sort of in group fighting which should be looked at as one of the reasons why someone wouldn't like sjws in the first place. At what point do they stop recruiting an army of people to call the left wing cucks and sjw faggots, and start actually making a fair and balanced argument that doesn't just get people hostile towards another one of their in groups? It's almost as if they're just right wing spies who are trying to infiltrate skeptical democratic liberal culture and use their platform to divide people into cucks and sane rational people.

This is so pathetic.
The worst part about the internet is that shits like this think someone cares about their opinion

If you think this you are more stupid than I thought

Hmm, well I guess I've failed then. If you're not convinced then my writing was ineffective. It's fun to talk though, I like writing.

Kink shaming should be punishable by law.

Then keep it to yourself
Nobody wants to be in on your fun

This isn't me and your argument is shit