If you label me you negate me

>If you label me you negate me
Was he the forefront of the tranny movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unironically yes.

Hegel was the last great philosopher. The turn towards irrationalism after him is why we first had fascism and then pomo liberalism.

Yes, just look at that qt face.

Its a well established fact Kierkegaard was born a woman

*he was assigned female at birth

This thread is now a debate over whether he had a feminine penis or masculine clitoris.

How do you pronounce his name?

Feminine Penis

Trannies love labels

Kierkegaard more like, Queerkegaard amirite?

Keer-ku-gord

He was a disfigured hunchback

jej

Kierkegaard was also the father of the PUA movement (via diary of a seducer)

Trannies exist to label themselves, their labels are just more elaborate.

>genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender/
This is poetry. Makes me wonder, if Borges or Mayakovsky, had been born just a little under a century later, they would definitely be traps of some sort.

Yeah a christian social conservative who wrote against woman's liberation started the tranny movement.

Reminder that degenerates and their enablers whole political project is based on inventing labels.

>Was he the forefront of the tranny movement?
Oh I wish he was.
>you will never spend a Sunday afternoon in aunt Julla's tea parlor secretly flirting with this qt in a crinoline

It's very possible.

are you kidding they fucking love labels where else do you think they get their identity from

>le lets make a bait thread from a quote out of context
Why is this allowed again?

Wait, is this whole 'transgender' thing just a wacky teenage fad like the mods and the rockers back in the 60s and the preps and Goths in John Hughes movies?

Do kids in American highschools really segregate themselves into a 'trans' table an 'alt right' table and a 'furry' table or is this just Veeky Forums?

This is a petit-bourgeois urban phenomenon. Not relevant to most Americans, and certainly not teenagers. Still at my HS (in central Kentucky) there were a few trannies, but then it was an affluent area.

It's called a joke

>tfw no transgender lit on par with confessions of a mask

Do I have to write it myself? It's just money sitting out in the open.