My first book

Hello Veeky Forums. I'm Eric and I'm writing a new book. Please tell me what do you think about it, any criticism it's accepted.
It's called "Resisting the Trumpenreich"

For one, the cover is very poor. Look for a better picture where 4 diagonal Ts make a swastika in their negative space.

> It's the 444th day of a Trump presidency. All day every day, members of the Trump Youth League in their khaki uniforms knock on doors, looking for illegal aliens. Armed with assault weapons and wearing red armbands emblazoned with a black "T" in a white circle, non-whites cower away in fear whenever they approach. After dark, roving bands of less official but even angrier white supremacists patrol the streets, enforcing the curfew for anyone who looks "un-American". People of color hide fearfully in their homes, their neighborhoods destroyed by white racist violence. Art deco-style statues of Donald Trump have been erected in every town square, with a live ticker screen beneath each one that reads off his tweets.
>
Everyone but Trump's rabid supporters fears "The Knock," when in the middle of the night people are taken from their homes and sent away to "#MakeAmericaGreatAgain Re-Education Camps", never to be heard from again.
>Tyrell stealthily worked his way home through the city. It was already evening, and he didn't want to be out past curfew, only to find himself yet another forgotten victim of white-on-black violence. The quickest way home would be past the Trump Youth League stationed in front of the statue of Donald Trump. If he kept his head down and didn't make eye contact, most likely they would leave him alone.
>As he walked past the statue on the other side of the street, he saw the ticker screen light up from the corner of his eye. President Trump had just made a new tweet:

I'd say individuals who conflate Trump's current actions with Nat Soc are mental midgets who are susceptible to memes.

Look up the Know Nothings and Andrew Jackson.

>"Mexicans don't want to #MakeAmericaGreatAgain. Sad!"
>A roar rose up from the mindless white mob. One of them shouted, "Time to get the Mexicans!" and they all began firing their weapons in the air.
>"White people can't even comprehend basic physics," Tyrell thought to himself as shook his head ruefully. He hurried home, hoping to avoid falling bullets.
>When he arrived, his friend Maurice was already back from the rock quarry out of town with some crystals he had found. Tyrell emptied the bag of assorted items he had picked up from the hardware store. They had recently purchased an ancient manuscript on the internet about how to build a crystal-powered Nubian supercomputer, one that was millions of time faster than regular supercomputers, and that was also far too sophisticated for white people to comprehend and steal. They now had everything they needed to build it.
>They worked tirelessly through the night and well into the next day before they were finished. When they finally had the computer fired up and running, they were able to hack into the mainframes of scores of big bank computers within minutes, and using information that was then hacked from the Census Bureau, they transferred trillions of dollars from the accounts of white people into the accounts of African-Americans.

>714 KB

They had decided upon this enlightened course of action to combat white supremacy beforehand. Like their ancient Nubian ancestors, they only wanted to use their great technology to resolve matters peacefully. It was the African way.

END OF CHAPTER 1
Thoughts? I hope it doesn't get too much political or the Trump administration won't allow it its publishing. I think it's protected by the 1st Amendment tho, isn't it?

Sorry, I made an error. Here's the correct version
>They had decided upon this enlightened course of action to combat white supremacy beforehand. Like their ancient Nubian ancestors, they only wanted to use their great technology to resolve matters peacefully. It was the African way.

END OF CHAPTER 1

THOUGHTS???

The pacing is weird. The prose is clunky.
Read 1984 for inspiration.

What exactly are you resisting?

shitty bait desu, otherwise work on your prose

Embarrassingly bad. Never try to write ever again.

Is this only because I reported blacks as the major members of the revolution? So what, blacks can't be important?

still shitty bait

Fuck you

you might just be the shittiest baiter i've seen in a long time, go make this shit in pol

learn to sage you dumb fuck

Be change that shit to Drumpfenre*ch.

Savage af

Look, I understand the impetus to oppose Trump's particular brand of politics, but using Nazi imagery is just going to look juvenile and melodramatic (especially with that level of Photoshop skill). Just call it "resist". Also, try to focus some attention on what you're FOR, rather than define yourself solely by what your're against.

Gee, would you look at that. The mods are quick to delete any threads that ridicule liberalism, but yet they allow threads like this to stay up. Talk about fascism. This board is truly Reddit.

I think you should emphasise their whiteness more.

this is a troll thread, but I understand because I know it's tough to understand subtle things like other human beings when you're autistic

incidentally you're talking about reddit, home of the largest DT fan board on the internet?

you're italian,right?