Its really sad that people do not discover the vast potential of psychoactive substances along with the science...

Its really sad that people do not discover the vast potential of psychoactive substances along with the science. They would contribute alot. As many of famous scientists were also experimenting with LSD. Today the shills and normies oppose drugs usage having little to no idea about it. But dont be mislead by this internet falsehood propaganda. The new times will come.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/scientists-and-geniuses-who-used-drugs-2013-8?IR=T
realitysandwich.com/314873/francis-crick-dna-lsd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

one day user. maybe when we are old.

desu u guys hype up the idea of psychedelics when for many many many people it shows no noticeable benefit

The biggest enemies to psychoactive research are the fucking stoner culture "I'm so high right now I shit myself lel" degenerates. I'd like to see more intelligent, influential people come out as being moderate users of drugs so this shit gets the respect it deserves again.

I honestly only had bad experiences with it, my first time on shrooms gave made me see the similarities in natures process just like Wolfram describes in his book 'A New Kind of Science'

LSD only made me paranoid though

Dude i think the same thing duder
Smoking meth for a few weeks is simply the pinnacle of existence

actually it's horrible and the second most used drug in the entire world despite it's recorded neurotoxic effects. (that the user does not notice)

Drugs dont widen your perception or intelligence or whatever, they distort it, there is a huge difference.

>As many of famous scientists were also experimenting with LSD.
some examples please?

i am bumping with the hopes OP will cite examples, because he won't
"le many famous scientists"
>can't name one

Don't you think that drugs damage brain is terriying ?

I think not even that but evidence based information not hippy anecdotes.

Lol your post reads like you have brain damage

I'm still fucking waiting!

You could just try it yourself.

After smoking weed I got my life back on track. I never smoked again because I didn't want to become a stoner but once I smoked I came to a realization I was doing shit in school and then I studied my ass of.

mathematicians, physicists, philosophers

just google it moran
businessinsider.com/scientists-and-geniuses-who-used-drugs-2013-8?IR=T

looks like LSD helps to solve problems with structural and dimentional thinking

Its really sad that people do not discover the vast potential of psychoactive substances along with the science. They would contribute alot. As many of famous scientists were also experimenting with Methamphetamine. Today the shills and normies oppose drugs usage having little to no idea about it. But dont be mislead by this internet falsehood propaganda. The new times will come.

Heil Hitler

but what if you have a bad trip that sets you back for years, maybe even a decade?

i know people with the inverse. stopping smoking got their life on track. your anecdote isnt universal

this is an anecdote that famous scientists were influenced by it. find me a good source? you guys say that its good to do lsd but you overlook that if we want to use it we need scientific consensus, not anecdotal evidence which circulates certain types of psychedelic communities.

Let me make this perfectly clear for you. There is absolutely no benefit to ingesting psychedelic drugs. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada. This grand epiphany meme is nothing more than you being high and retarded. There is no significance to any of it.

>bro i understand now that society is just a fabrication bro
>bro I appreciate people more now and love nature
>bro the cosmos are in us all

God I wish we could execute all drug users

you're a fucking retard, talking shit about something you know nothing about. take some shrooms and have fun laughing your ass off and seeing funny shapes and colors. it aint gonna change your life unless you are really depressed

the point is its not a risk worth taking.

How many drug users have only used a drug once?

It should be a shock to nobody that we are finding addiction "pathways" in the brain that are common to all drugs.

"In the nucleus accumbens, ΔFosB functions as a "sustained molecular switch" and "master control protein" in the development of an addiction.[7][19][20] In other words, once "turned on" (sufficiently overexpressed) ΔFosB triggers a series of transcription events that ultimately produce an addictive state (i.e., compulsive reward-seeking involving a particular stimulus); this state is sustained for months after cessation of drug use due to the abnormal and exceptionally long half-life of ΔFosB isoforms."

>but muh silly shapes

Do damage bad if type can't no good?

Keep drinking that government koolaid user. Good people don't use drugs right?

WINNERS DON'T USE DRUGS

>One half of the famous Watson and Crick, Francis Crick reportedly discovered the double-helix structure of DNA in 1953 while under the influence of LSD.
But that's wrong. Your source is idiotic clickbait that didn't do the minimum level of research before regurgitating idiotic stoner memes.

realitysandwich.com/314873/francis-crick-dna-lsd/

feel like this is a rumour. ill only believe if you can give an article where they personally admit it.

Let's see, what else do they have:
>Steve Jobs
Not an intellectual

>Bill Gates
Not an intellectual

>Kary Mullis
Batshit insane AIDS denier, AGW denier, and astrology believer. Really makes the case for LSD.

>Feynman
Doesn't claim it helped him with his work.

Great job.

sorry i was replying to your green text so we are both on the same side.
i understand that psychedelics are potentially useful and ultimately i think they are relatively benign compared to other drugs but lets judge them on evidence. the psychedelic subculture is bad at this and many scientists (like at imperial college; nutt, carhart-harris, leech) would only say benefits are only inferred in controlled situations. not necessarily recreationally. recreationally i think its fine and benign and its better than crack and alcohol. but people shouldnt spread things without evidence. many people do psychedelics and have fun but dont have the same benefits. including myself. i think theyre great and you can have beautiful experiences but psychedelics have probably had the least influence on my direction in life.

Any drugs consumer that doens't buy into drug magic will tell you that's bullshit.

The effects of LSD are well known and do nothing to enhance creativity or intelligence.

All the creative input created from drugs and psychedelic consumption is coined after analizing what you experienced while in drugs.

There's always some stoned hippy who shills for medical research into drugs then they reject the findings if they don't support their assumptions. The le famous scientists who experimented with it had a trial of 1 patient, themselves. That is not acceptable research which is why nobody cites their findings except other stoned hippies.

A good example is the whole Ibogaine myth that you can dose yourself with it (under the watch of a nurse, because heart attacks are a side effect) and magically cure addiction. In real studies on addict patients, they discovered it was less effective than suboxone dosages or even doing nothing and just attending Narcotics Anonymous meetings. No benefit whatsoever.

Another myth is LSD 'micro dosage' that is often touted. A real, actual study was performed and they discovered the placebo given patients had the exact same benefits. In other words there are no benefits to microdosing LSD except fooling oneself believing there are benefits. Even worse they discovered individuals with a family history of schizophrenia can actually trigger the illness by taking psychedelic drugs.

Finally the MDMA myth that it can cure depression or anxiety. MDMA is proven neurotoxic, so researchers are hesitant to do any long term studies as you're literally damaging your patients brain cells.

There's no secret cabal of drug companies or whatever trying to keep down the sacred herb and sheeit. The reality is there is no promising medical research results from these drugs. The findings that are promising, are fraught with neurotoxic side effects.

microdoseage works for me

>There's no secret cabal of drug companies or whatever trying to keep down the sacred herb and sheeit
Except there is. We don't know about the potential medical benefits of recreational drugs like DMT, THC, LSC, Psilocybin, and MDMA because they are schedule 1 drugs, making them almost impossible to study.

>schedule 1 drugs, making them almost impossible to study.
thats not true at all

very true, but psychedelic communities still spout stuff that isnt verified by research. No researcher would say the same things that alot of the psychedelic community does. evidence based research, not recreational fucking about.

>microdoseage works for me
t. homeopath

Placebo effect.

They literally just did an mdma study into depression and it had promising early results as mentioned above but also found it was toxic to brain cells thus dangerous, so they are looking into hybrids if possible to reduce toxicity. The test subjects also had to be very carefully screened by doctors and warned against doing this yourself. Google the study but read the paper, ignore any BS media stories touting it.

I don't understand what you're trying to say. It sounds like you agree with me.

Whenever i'm stoned i also feel like i should do more to better my life so ussually the next day i make a list of things to do short-term and start working on making a start on my long-term goals.

It only works if you don't get addicted tho

A research team under charge of professor John Halpern from the Harvard Medical School found that pure mdma (without speed) is not harmfull for the brain.

My entire family has diagnosed schizo problems and they all did drugs for long periods of time. I'm the only normal one and very few drugs, so I'm not fucking with any psychoactive substance that isn't for a medical emergency.

ha ha?

"Neurocognitive performance has also been assessed in
Ecstasy/MDMA users with minimal use of other substances.
Halpern et al. (2004) investigated Ecstasy/MDMA users from Salt
Lake City, who were unusual in that they displayed minimal use of
other psychoactive drugs. The light MDMA user subgroup showed
no significant differences from non-user controls, whereas the
heavy user subgroup showed significant deficits on higher cognitive
tasks, such as Wisconsin card sort, Stroop interference, and
Revised Strategies Application test. As in many other studies, simple
cognitive skills were notimpaired."

drugs baby.