Does true homosexuality actually exist in animals outside of humans...

Does true homosexuality actually exist in animals outside of humans? I know it's been observed in monkeys and dolphins before but this seems to be a result of a lack of intelligence more so than any true natural homosexual tendency. And to touch on that even more, does transgenderism exist in nature at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2589133
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22341158
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17612955
out.com/news-opinion/2013/08/02/men-who-want-aids-bronx-new-york
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx
bbc.com/news/magazine-28526106
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals#Bonobo_and_other_apes
westhunt.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/depths-of-madness/
westhunt.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/nongqawuse/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most homosexuality cases in animals are observed in captivity. It's a mental disease. Period.

Is pic a trap?

Does it matter?

if a 9 inch feminine penis is attached to person in pic then it makes it even hotter.

Some species of swan has about 25% homosexual pairs. Gay males trick females into sex and steal the egg, then protect the egg and their territory better than female-male pairs, giving their kids better chances.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Here's a wikipedia article. It's designed to be readable by stupid people, so I thought it may help you out, since apparently it's soo hard to research this (or at least use fucking google) yourself.
Moron.

Very rarely animals have on occasion exhibited homosexual behavior, but that doesn't mean much. Many animals also maul their new borns. Does that make it ok?

How is parenting a display of homosexual behavior? Looks like some liberals are trying to shoehorn as much shit as possible under this umbrella so it seems more normal and commonplace than it actually is.

>faggot triggered by dissenting opinions
color me fabulous

ur gay

>Most homosexuality cases in animals are observed in captivity.

Actually I was triggered because the above statement simply isn't true.

>y-you jsut gay
Also, I'm not gay, but the truth matters more than your own personal agenda.

>How is parenting a display of homosexual behavior?

Ah, so you're cherry picking stuff you can half-assedly dismiss as being "not gay" while ignoring the other blatant, more obvious examples of homosexual behaviour. Please don't ever become a researcher.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

"The correct usage of the term homosexual is that an animal exhibits homosexual behavior, however this article conforms to the usage by modern research applying the term homosexuality to all sexual behavior (copulation, genital stimulation, mating games and sexual display behavior) between animals of the same sex."

>guyz it's just parenting

who is this semen demon?

What the hell are you talking about? I am not cherry picking anything. I just find it interesting that they would include all these ambiguous observations under the umbrella of homosexuality when it's pretty obvious what homosexuality is in the context of humans. Where do you draw the line when it comes to things like parenting, pair bonding, or affection? Is it gay to bond with a friend? Is it gay to have a lifelong friend? No, it isn't, but that doesn't matter because true homosexuality is two guys fucking each other in the ass and that is what should be studied. Not all of this other bullshit which is why we now have a whole Wikipedia page saying that it happens in nature all the time when it's clearly not the same thing.

>No, it isn't, but that doesn't matter because true homosexuality is two guys fucking each other in the ass and that is what should be studied.

>the usage by modern research applying the term homosexuality to all sexual behavior (copulation, genital stimulation, mating games and sexual display behavior) between animals of the same sex

Can you read?

Seems like stimulating someone's genitials isn't gay enough....

Not to mention Bonobo's are famous for being bisexual.

Very good question Trap yes did you know ducks live all ancient Greece style and they be male male on the day 2 day but hit that pussy for procreation

Not gonna get into this with you. It's obvious you have some kind of agenda or are gay yourself

>Also, I'm not gay, but the truth matters more than your own personal agenda.
nigga you sound gay af

Except being gay doesnt hurt anyone like mauling newborns
I hate when people dont think about what theyre saying and use retarded analogies to try and support their arguments

How is it a retarded analogy? You want to discredit the connection because you think homosexuality is good and right.

>being gay doesnt hurt anyone
Its hard to have a discussion if you really believe this. Homosexuality is detrimental on all levels to the individual and the individuals family. Just on a biological level the rates of STIs and anal cancer is far above the general population. Not to mention homosexuals practice other degenerative activities at far higher rates than the general public such as alcohol, smoking, and drugs. A homosexual individual on average (according to three studies in 1997, 2005, 2009) dies 20 years before his heterosexual counterpart.

>fudge packer faggot ass-blasted by trips of truth
>replies with Wikipedia article with unsourced items, which includes parenting as homosexual behavior and says nothing about frequence of observations
Fartknockers will always impress me.

>Except being gay doesnt hurt anyone
t. bugchaser who takes poppers and treats his cancer with healthcare money that could have helped treat the diseases of people who didn't deserve them

>Not to mention homosexuals practice other degenerative activities at far higher rates than the general public such as alcohol, smoking, and drugs. A homosexual individual on average (according to three studies in 1997, 2005, 2009) dies 20 years before his heterosexual counterpart.
Does that have its source in being homosexual or in societal attitudes towards homosexuality?

>it's everyone elses fault!
Kill yourself

If it happens to humans, it happens to other animals.

Human's aren't that special you know, and sexual attraction is part of one of the most primitive brain functions.

>I know it's been observed in monkeys and dolphins before but this seems to be a result of a lack of intelligence more so than any true natural homosexual tendency.

hearty kek,

the mental gymnastics on this one.

i agree that a thing being natural isn't a good reason to push for it as a social policy
i'm not quite sure why this is on Veeky Forums though

>Not to mention homosexuals practice other degenerative activities at far higher rates than the general public such as alcohol, smoking, and drugs.

Okay, wew m8, I know a lot more straight people than gay people who do stupid shit like that on a day to day basis, the way you worded that makes it seems like you're saying straight people never do those things, that is a load of bs, would be interested in the source of the "studies".

>Homosexuality is detrimental on all levels to the individual and the individuals family.

How? How does this harm the individual and the family of the individual?

>Just on a biological level the rates of STIs and anal cancer is far above the general population.

You do realise that a lot of gay couples never partake in anal sex, and that gay people, just like straight people, know how to have sex safely.

>Many animals also maul their new borns. Does that make it ok?

>Having consensual gay or lesbian sex is the same as murdering a baby

Ok.

birds. in overpopulated bird colonies, homosexual couples of birds appear. normal as fuck.

>i agree that a thing being natural isn't a good reason to push for it as a social policy

There's also not a good reason to make it illegal since gay people are capable of being productive members of society.

>i'm not quite sure why this is on Veeky Forums though

Well it is a question about scientific research on the matter is it not? OP is free to ask that here.

you're a fucking retard, no wonder you're a faggot. it means the argument "animals do it" is shit, not that it's the same

>Not gonna get into this with you. It's obvious you have some kind of agenda or are gay yourself

>guy disagrees with him
>"its obvious you're just gaay"

Wow, I forgot we were in pre-school.

>Where do you draw the line when it comes to things like parenting, pair bonding, or affection? Is it gay to bond with a friend? Is it gay to have a lifelong friend? No, it isn't, but that doesn't matter because true homosexuality is two guys fucking each other in the ass and that is what should be studied.

Oh, so sucking a dude's dick isn't gay.

It's just bonding according to you.

Well, I just found the closet homo. You're free to do what you want. I'ts cool dude. Fucking a dude in the mouth isn't gay.

It's just good old male bonding.

Hell, moving in together and sharing a life together. Gay? What are you talking about. That's just a lifelong friend.

Giving each other daily handjobs? It's cool, bro's are there for each other right, OP?

Oh just be sure not to let those balls touch OP, that WOULD be gay... Or, god forbid your dick touched his anus. That's pretty gay.... All else is fair game tho.

see

Kek

Okay guys look, we've been avoiding the important question here.

Is OP's pic a trap?

Suicide rates are higher and far from being caused only by bullying.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2589133
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22341158

Then, the mere existence of bugchasing proves fags are not normal. Note that once they get their package, they'll get treated with your healthcare money that you thought would be used to treat some kid's leukemia or something.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17612955
out.com/news-opinion/2013/08/02/men-who-want-aids-bronx-new-york

Now, what about child molesters?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
One pedo out of 12 is a fag. Does it appease your feelings? Not so fast, Reddit.
gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx
About 3.4% of Americans call themselves faggots.
bbc.com/news/magazine-28526106
There seems to be at most 5% of pedos in the world (more accurate studies are scarce). Now do the math (Bayes' theorem), and you find that 12.3% of fags are pedos.

It's a mental disease. Period.

>studies
I never said straight people dont do alcohol, smoking, or drugs. I said homosexuals do it at a much higher rate. CSEW survey 2012 - homosexuals 7 times more likely to be using drugs than heterosexuals. Non-profit 2005 L.A. study shows gays are 20 times more likely to use Meth.

>How? How does this harm the individual and the family of the individual?
I already explained how it affects the individual. STIs, drugs, early death. I didnt even include suicide which is epidemic among gays because of depression.

>You do realise that a lot of gay couples never partake in anal sex, and that gay people, just like straight people, know how to have sex safely.
Yeah, im sure gay couples never partake in anal sex. Homosexuals are anywhere from 2-4% of the population but account from 50-60% of HIV cases in the U.S.

>same spacing as the guy pushing 'weed iz good' in the weed thread
you seem annoyingly liberal, being gay would've made for a better excuse honestly

the only concrete example of homosexuality in the wikipedia link you posted is the whiptail lizard and the reason they engage in 'homosexual behavior' is literally to produce offspring.

>One pedo out of 12 is a fag.

Doesn't that mean most pedos are straight?

>Covers adam's apple
what do you think?

Yes, I'm very well aware that saying "it's natural", or that "it isn't natural" is a pretty stupid argument.

Cancer is natural as well. Alzheimer's is natural. Doesn't mean it's good right?

But I can't help but cringe when I see someone compare consensual sex with murder as if those are even remotely comparable.

Also,

>Its hard to have a discussion if you really believe this. Homosexuality is detrimental on all levels to the individual and the individuals family. Just on a biological level the rates of STIs and anal cancer is far above the general population. Not to mention homosexuals practice other degenerative activities at far higher rates than the general public such as alcohol, smoking, and drugs. A homosexual individual on average (according to three studies in 1997, 2005, 2009) dies 20 years before his heterosexual counterpart.

The 20 year earlier average death is most likely due to them getting murdered in third world countries.

As for the rest of them,
Most of these are due to society still largely considering it taboo. It's not that odd that one would resort to escapism (drugs, alcohol, one-night-stands) if he lived in an area which shows open hate towards homosexuals. Maybe his parent's disowned him and he's using drugs to cope with it.

All stuff, straight people don't have to deal with that often.

I'm pretty sure if there still weren't people disowning their underage children for being gay or sending them to bible camps to pray the gay away, or voting to use electroshock therapy to cure the gay (Mike Pence), or being literally under the threat of murder, the average gay person wouldn't resort to drugs, and random sex or other "degenerate" activities. Not any more than a heterosexual

Finish reading before replying, fag.

I'm not the same person you retard.

p.s I think smoking weed recreationally is makes you a lazy fuck so it's best to avoid it. But whatever.

You shouldnt be talking about those studies if you havent read them.

>The 20 year earlier average death is most likely due to them getting murdered in third world countries.
Studies conducted in U.S., Canada, Denmark.

>Most of these are due to society still largely considering it taboo. It's not that odd that one would resort to escapism (drugs, alcohol, one-night-stands) if he lived in an area which shows open hate towards homosexuals. Maybe his parent's disowned him and he's using drugs to cope with it.
The denmark study shows a society very accepting of gays, with same-sex marriage legalized 10 years previous to the study.

Homosexuality, like any sexual degeneracy (including things straight couples might do too [many one night stands, fetishes, and so forth]), is detrimental to individual and societal health.

sure thing mate. you're still missing his point on purpose

>You shouldnt be talking about those studies if you havent read them.

That's why I said "most likely".

But I was wrong. You're right.

It does seem gay people are more prone to "degenerate" behaviour. I wonder if their "gay culture" and all the retardation that goes on in gay prides is at least partly the cause of it.

But just being gay isn't what makes you degenerate in my opinion.

I personally know a few gay guys who are normal, sane, hard-working individuals who don't fuck around and have good relations with their family and friends. So I don't believe that being gay is "detrimental to individual and societal health".

I don't give two shits about what he does in the bedroom. But you apparently do. I honestly wonder how that personally affects you? Is someone trying to shove a dick in your mouth every day?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals#Bonobo_and_other_apes

Because he's full of shit when claiming that only the lizards were legit.

>Dolphins of several species engage in homosexual acts, though it is best studied in the bottlenose dolphins. Sexual encounters between females take the shape of "beak-genital propulsion", where one female inserts her beak in the genital opening of the other while swimming gently forward. Between males, homosexual behaviour includes rubbing of genitals against each other, which sometimes leads to the males swimming belly to belly, inserting the penis in the others genital slit and sometimes anus.

Sounds awfully like frotting and anal sex. And pretty average lesbian sex if humans had to use beaks to do oral.

>Male giraffes have been observed to engage in remarkably high frequencies of homosexual behavior. After aggressive "necking", it is common for two male giraffes to caress and court each other, leading up to mounting and climax.

Not gay sex apparently lol

>Courtship, mounting, and full anal penetration between bulls has been noted to occur among American bison.

>African and Asian elephant males will engage in same-sex bonding and mounting.

>Ovis aries has attracted much attention due to the fact that around 8–10% of rams have an exclusive homosexual orientation. Furthermore, around 18–22% of rams are bisexual.

There's more evidence if you're willing to fucking read and not be in denial about everything.
>the only concrete example of homosexuality in the wikipedia link you posted is the whiptail lizard and the reason they engage in 'homosexual behavior' is literally to produce offspring.

I don't know how your eyes work

No, no one is shoving their dick in my mouth, yet. But I want healthy people to live happy lives, which means turning from degeneracy.

Being gay won't make someone unhappy.

Forcing them to pretend to be straight and socially rejecting them among other stuff is what makes them unhappy.

that means that you're more likely to be a pedo if you're a faggot, brainlet

>Correlation = causation
It seems you accidentally clicked the wrong board and didn't notice even though the color scheme is completely different, let me help you

No offense but you didnt read the study. I just took 20 minutes to read it (quickly but got the gist). In one park where there was a tiny female population compared to the male population, some of the males basically tried to release their sexual frustration on another male. When the researchers went to other parks where the female-male ratio was close to parity they observed almost no male to male homosexual activity.

>bayes' theorem is causation
stop repeating things you hear people say, you retarded goddamn brainlet. no one's talking about correlation or causation here.

Actually the correlation between pedo's and homosexuals is really high to the point that it looks like homosexual activity can turn in to pedophilia. Just look at mainstream gay culture where all the older gays try to have a relationship or hook up with young gay guys.

westhunt.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/depths-of-madness/
hmm...

>In certain parts of west Africa, boys are expected to start menstruating around age 14. And they do, sort of: you start seeing blood in their urine. When that happens, there’s a big ceremony, everyone says ‘today you are a man’. Whatever. The thing is, that’s about the time they put the boys into the flooded rice fields, where they’re exposed to schistosoma haematobium, which causes urinary schistosomiasis. It’s bad for you: it can impair growth and cognitive development in children, reduces productivity, and is a potent cause of bladder cancer over the long term.

Lol how is it possible for Africans to be this retarded in 2017

As opposed to mainstream heterosexual culture, where all the older guys try to have a relationship with even older women?

westhunt.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/nongqawuse/

No. Generally heterosexual couples stay within their age group. Don't take my word for it though, ageism is a huge problem in the gay community, they talk about it often. Youthfulness is the ultimate value for many gay men.

It's remarkably refreshing to see lib/ progressive bashing be more retarded than the progressive itself.

Way to shift the goal post there buddy. The nature argument is in response to the very popular claim that homosexuality is an unnatural behavior consequence of human perversion (often claiming that human free will is supernatural in allowing us to do so).

This argument is retarded, given the MANY (not rarely* on occasion*) cases seen in MANY animals.

This is not to make a normative claim based on natural tendency, but to dismiss the patently false widespread notion of it being a human perversion that is maybe sometimes exhibited is some animals in extreme

>cites a wiki link to show that information is extremely accessible, rightfully calling the guy a moron for not doing a 10 second google search.
>hur der triggered faggot
stay butthurt user

>small fraction of a population exhibits behavior that is in direct opposition with surrounding majority ideology
>Person asks to what extend other exhibited behavior is associated with the social dynamic itself
This is literally the first question that should be asked, and you just dismiss it as an excuse to blame everyone else. You are pants-on-head retarded, friend, or just remarkably scientifically illiterate.

Look at all these raging liberal faggots amirite

>people are homos
>is homosexuality good?
>look at what happens to them
>they die faster, consume more drugs, contain more pedophiles
>hmmm..... oh! it's the SOCIAL DYNAMIC OF COURSE faggots are ABSOLUTELY PERFECT
your brain on faggotry

alright lol, stay stupid I guess

>pushing social "science" on Veeky Forums
>calling anyone else stupid
>>>/tumblr/

Christ man, are you just trolling? You can't seriously be this dumb, I refuse to believe that.

What I actually said (and which you completely bastardized) is that one needs to account for the effects of social dynamic when determining the source of a particular set of behaviors. to which you respond
>hmmm..... oh! it's the SOCIAL DYNAMIC OF COURSE faggots are ABSOLUTELY PERFECT
while claiming that I'm pushing social "science" by noting that a unit's behavior reflects its group dynamic.

Go fuck yourself bruh, you don't deserve to be part of a normal adult conversation.

>one needs to account for the effects of social dynamic
social "science" is not science
>>>/tumblr/

This is a basic physical concept you sad little brainlet. The behavior of a unit is determined by its components and they system it is a component of. This is so obvious it hurts to type out. I genuinely feel trolled atm making some bored 3rd grader who no doubt gets this shit laugh it up

But by all means keep talking about how social science isn't science lol

>social science is physics
drumpf btfo

lol alright alright I fell for it, gr8 b8 m8

Sorry dude, but it was OP who started this discussion.

I don't know if you're the same person or not but you managed to derail the thread completely.

The question in short was if "homosexuality is natural and appeared in nature".

The answer is "Yes" and that has been backed by countless common examples in the animal kingdom. While no one actually showed any evidence for the contrary.

Honestly, your personal hate of gay people is both disgusting and insincere. You try to mask it as if you're merely "trying to help them for being unhappy" (), while ignoring the fact that it's assholes like you that make them unhappy in the first place.

If you actually wanted them to be happy, you'd just drop the retarded hate and accept them as people and valuable contributors to our society.

inb4 "faggots don't contribute by doing degenate anal sex and sucking dick all day"

Noone is defined by who they fuck. And not everyone needs to fucking reproduce to contribute to our society. If anything those fat lards who make 10 children are a greater detriment to our gene pool and society than any faggot can be. That gay guy can very easily have a more successful career and contribute more to his field than you ever will in your life, and you'd still look down on him and find an excuse to dislike him just for liking the same sex.

Get yourself together

don't feed the trolls bruh come now

at this point I'm not even sure if they're trolls or actually that stupid.

He's trolling. No one is this stupid. At this point the only stupid people are the ones taking their bait.

You're right.

>pic related

da fuq you going on about

I'm just going to assume you're trolling unless you actually bring something to the table lol, this thread is derailed enough by idiots as is

Unfortunately you're so deluded you think you are loving them by accepting them. In reality you are leading them to an early grave and a life of unhappiness. I hope you show more love for them and help them in the future.

And no homosexuality is not found in nature as we've proved here.

Well yeah sure except for the fact that it totally is, and no one has yet to provide credible data regarding the role social dynamics play but other than that sure yeah

God this has to be just a troll again but I'll bite
>Unfortunately you're so deluded you think you are loving them by accepting them. In reality you are leading them to an early grave and a life of unhappiness. I hope you show more love for them and help them in the future.

Then what's the alternative? Make them more miserable by openly hating them? Pray the gay away?
You can't make a gay straight you moron.

Tell me this. Did you choose to be straight?

Turn on gay porn. Try to get your dick hard. Can't? Congrats you're straight. No amount of effort will make you like what you see and get yourself off.

Why do you except gay to be able to magically will themselves straight? Men and women don't choose their orientation.

yeah, fuck all those conservatives that argue that its not ok to be gay because its 'against nature'.
also fyi abortion is not against nature, for kangaroos throw out their little ones if they see that there wont be enough food to support them too, which is basically abortion in nature

Also hamsters maul their young often. I guess we should try to be more like animals because they can do no wrong!

>Baby Murder = Consensual Sex

Lol

never said that, just said that abortion isnt against nature, didnt knew bible belters are here, too

also sorry to inform you, but we are animals desu

You could say that for anything. Doesn't mean it's right. Just means it's hedonism.

>im just big boned
>eats 5 Big Macs in a day with a 2 liter of coke

And before you say that it's a false analogy, it isn't. There has never been a gay gene discovered and there won't ever be one discovered. It doesn't exist.

A lot of things can happen in nature. Does that mean it's good. Do you really think murdering an unborn or newly born is "right"?

I'm not a bible belter. I just stand for reason. Don't have to believe in religion for that.

>There has never been a gay gene discovered and there won't ever be one discovered. It doesn't exist.

There has been evidence of areas of homosexual male's brains being female-typical, the reverse being the case for lesbians, appearing masculine.

Also, there doesn't have to be a "gay gene". The hormones you were exposed to from your mother during pregnancy can have a profound effect on your development and personality

For instance:
"en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio"

Just because we don't completely understand why people become gay, doesn't mean we won't one day.

And it most CERTAINLY doesn't mean that they can magically will themselves or choose what they're attracted to.

Not everyone needs to reproduce. Gay people don't pass on their genes (assuming it's what causes it). Good, they can contribute to our workforce and help our civilization in other ways.

You're not being very reasonable here.

>replying to /pol/ bait

You should all be ashamed of yourselves

Not one single person on this thread ever implied that natural animal behavior nature is the source of morality. The claim that this behavior is found all over nature IS IN RESPONSE TO THE CLAIM THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS UNNATURAL

Holy fucking christ you guys are dense AS FUCK you cannot be serious

this

The bible belter is so fucking stupid it makes me sad.

guys, i never said its good, they also only murder them, if supporting them would mean that they both die, and in that case its better to kill them, or not?

Get some rest dude

you cant see transgenderism in nature even if it is happening
you can only tell someone is transgender to begin with is when the human communicates their mental anguish of not feeling like the correct gender
animals cant communicate that with us and the only one that might be able are gorrillas and they probably arent intelligent enough to understand

>alcohol is degernate
>smoking is degernate
>drugs are degernate
oh fuck off you double nigger

OP is a bible thumping faggot
ditch thread

Is it not?