Tfw want a frappuccino

>tfw want a frappuccino

Am I a fag?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frappé_coffee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Did you even need to ask?

Why did you make a thread about this, did you honestly think people would be interested enough to engage in discussion here?

No you just want a milkshake

Little girls drink frappuccino, real men drink espresso.

Only fags have to wonder if a certain food changes their sexuality or makes them more effeminate, so yes. (Unless you're talking about dairy and meat because they literally have estrogen in them and will make you more effeminate, especially dairy.)

>(Unless you're talking about dairy and meat because they literally have estrogen in them and will make you more effeminate, especially dairy.)
So is the whole milk industry here to turn the entire male population into fags?

If you think certain foods or drinks are gay, then yes you are.

No, but enjoy your "coffee."

cite your sources

>t. insecure phaggot

>t. nu-male

Yes you are. (((frappuccino))) is the most gayest drink in the world invented by kike marketers because there is no such thing in Italy.

As long as you don't presume it to be coffee and don't get them regularly

I haven't had one of those in probably 20 years, I wouldn't mind trying one again. I dunno what happened, oh wait I know what happened. I worked for a place that made them and I found out what kinds of nasty stabilizers they add to the blender to make it not separate instantly. And suddenly I no longer liked them at all.

I wonder if there are places that make them decently. No seaweed powder or whatever. I wouldn't mind having one today.
What do you mean by "presume it to be coffee"? I mean technically what we call coffee isn't coffee because it's adulterated with water. Seems to me you're trying a bit too hard, are you 12?

I mean don't treat it like you're just grabbing a coffee. That's what 16 year old white girls do and is why they don't think twice about drinking 800 calories of sugar all the time.

Just get over with it and get a proper sundae w/ coffee ice cream and stuff instead

Are you often mistaken for a 16 year old white girl? Is that because you're a 17 year old white girl? I guess I'm not sure the relevance here.

The fuck are you going on about?
Are you drunk, user?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frappé_coffee

You are incredibly, incredibly dumb

Did you reply to me by mistake? If you mouse over the link in your quote you can tell who you're replying to.

>Seems to me you're trying a bit too hard, are you 12?
>by the way what we call coffee isnt ACKSHTUALLY coffee, because it has water in it

You seem upset about something, but you aren't articulate enough to explain what it could be. Perhaps you should have a nice frappucino and try again.

That's a yes, then

It's 7:20 AM and I'm drinking coffee, Aussie-kun. I'll leave it to your imagination whether I'm drinking some SCAA-ratio $80 a bag gesha crap ($500 grinder minimum), or a frappuccino from Starbucks. Both are coffee.

Now back to you. Please explain the precise reasons why drinking a beverage makes you anxious about being mistaken for a 16 year old white girl. Why that specific age, race, and gender?

>Aussie-kun
I'm a burger, I just inverted my sleep schedule by getting day drunk.
Enjoy your daily milkshake, fatty.

Dude, I'm autistic and even I figured that he was telling you to treat it like a "dessert" or a "treat" and not a daily coffee like teenage girls do. What are you rambling about?

tfw im a skelly

You just shitposted so hard you acquired Australian citizenship by default. Congrats.

What if I have a "dessert" or a "treat" every day? What does any of this have to do with teenage girls? Do teenage girls even drink coffee anymore? I thought they just popped ADHD pills.