I put balsamic vinegar in my chili and marinara sauces

I put balsamic vinegar in my chili and marinara sauces.

React to this.

Not "normal" but not "wrong". If the sauces need a little acidity to balance them out then so be it.

I respect your decision

You seem like you have a level head and a knack for unique flavor combinations, good on you OP

Its like putting balsamic vinegar in meringue to stabilize it.

it's not that uncommon

Sounds interesting. How does it taste?

Like it normally would if you used a sugar for a sweetener instead. If it becomes too acidity, literally less than a pinch of baking soda would neutralize it.

You deserve death.

t.Italian who immigrated to Texas

>texas
>beans in chili

You must be living in hell

Beans in chilli are for fags, life is hell, I wish I was back in Pavia in some sort of dungeon/basement where no one could find me, on my computer only going out for food

Americans talk too loud and too much plus I've seen some affronts to the food gods when I've been over to certain neighbours houses for food, particularly at thanksgiving and any big event meals

Oh Heston!

Texas doesn't put beans in chilli

>Americans talk too loud and too much
as opposed to italians? fuck off

Why can't Italians ever shut up about their heritage? It's the food equivalent of WE WUZ KANGS

Down south in like Sicily and the other southern parts sure, they're like the niggers of Italy, in fact they likely interbred with the moors and that's why they have dark curly hair, bigger noses and darker skin

I'm from Pavia in Lombardy, up north, it's a bit different here.

Why can't Americans just shut the fuck up full stop, I'm explaining my rage you faggot.

Have any of you ever had the REAL GOOD stuff?

TNTN

Why don't Americans have a heritage they can talk about other than "we wuz yurop?"

A little bit of balsamic vinegar enhances pretty much every tomato based dish

Are you telling me that not everyone does this?

The south called, they said to eat a deep fried dick