ITT: show writers/philosophers that looked either particularly "writerly" or "philosopher-ish" or particularly...

ITT: show writers/philosophers that looked either particularly "writerly" or "philosopher-ish" or particularly "unwriterly" or "unphilosopher-ish"
For example, Beckett looks so much like a "wise writer" that it's almost like he's a fictional character, whereas Kafka just looks like another dude at the bank. Nietzsche with his mustache looks "philosopher" as fuck, whereas young Nietzsche (seriously look him up) looks like a chubby dude who plays too many video games

I always thought Gaddy was a Baddy

Heidegger looked like the guy at the local fruit stand bagging your cantaloupe.

This guy

So Alan Moore?

Kafka looks like the type of guy that gets forced to marry his cousin's sister because his and their families were feuding for years and he has to unite them.

Harry Mathews looks like a CIA agent.

>writerly

Mob boss

he looks like a fucking chicken

delet this

Beckett's more like the out of state grandpa who'd buy his oldest grandson a present whenever he sees them then looks at you like "what the fuck do you want?"

Young Harold Bloom just screams playwright, Old Bloom teaches your character spells in Dark Souls.

Sartre looked like a pedophile.
No wait.

One eye on existential crisis one eye on the loot

>Steppin on the beach brrrrrrroo-do-do!.

He looks a bit bloated.

I always thought he looks more like a drunk than a wri--waaait.

She looks like a Twin Peaks character.

William T. Vollmann truly is fucking disgusting. I'm not sure what I'd do, if I had to choose between being that ugly and never being good at writing. I guess I'd choose writing (being good at it), but holy shit, I don't know how I'd get through the day without killing myself.

He never changed. Cutey pouty mouth. I want that mouth on my cock. He'll unzip my pants and call for me, "user... your cock... am I making it bloom?". Cute little Harold. I'll pat his head and push it down towards my stiffed cock. Mmmm..

I read JR and the Recognitions based on how attractive Gaddy is

God what a gross looking prostitute. Dark times.

Bukowski is seriously one of the ugliest fucking people to have ever lived. It's really no wonder why he drank so much. Fucking beer-goggled himself, shit.

There are worse combinations of attributes than being ugly as sin, artistically gifted, and absolutely fucking fearless in this world, my dude. Vollmann took his fucked up appearance and used it as a tool for his reportage rather than a detriment. I don't have an easy time imagining a cell of mujaheddin taking some pretty-boy under their wing as they did that glorious wall-eyed motherfucker.