That will be $19...

>that will be $19.99 plus a minimum of a 20% tip or I will ensure every server in this restaurant spits in your food every single time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V4sbYy0WdGQ?t=20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good talk

>unzips dick

lmao when you leave the restaurant you swing thru the trees with a bone thru ur nose to get to your mud hut, take a dump and wipe your butt with a pine cone and tell ur family goodnite by saying click click click lmao :D

i'd slit they're throat necks if they tried that

If you don't tip minimum 20% you're scum and everyone you know thinks less of you for it.

>tip nothing
>go to one of the other hundreds of restaurants next weekend
>by the time i return here all of you wouldve already been gone/fired anyway

cheap fuck

if billionaire jews can ruin hundreds/thousands of lives for .1% more money then I sure as hell can justify being an asshole for an extra 10 bucks.

>that will be $19.99 plus jyzia tax

Last I checked I tip AFTER I've eaten. Good luck time traveler.

Tipping is for cucks.

Form a union and demand a higher wage. its not my fault youre a unqualified peice of shit who cant get a job that pays more than minimum wage. i work harder than you for my money. i shouldnt have to give you extra for you to do your fucking job.

The red-pill seems more and more laced with MAMP these days...

Tipping, much like income tax and the federal reserve, had their time and served a purpose once upon a time but are completely pointless now and need to be abolished.

Laborer detected. It's not our fault you were too retarded to get into college, poorfag.

Went to college and are now working for tips? Aren't you the poorfag? Also america is just awful.

>waaahhhh my job is so easy i only get 2 bucks an hour give me free money you cheap cuck bastards waahh

Why do waitresses even complain? They know what they signed up for when they became waitresses.
if you want a fair wage, go work in manual labor.
But i guess that's too difficult if you're an entitled woman

Jesus just tip 20 % stop being cheap asses. If the service sucks ill.dip below 20 but if they did there job food was good and accurate 20 % is totally reasonable

>people doing their job
Isn't that what salary is for? How come you don't tip the grocery store clerk who does his job?

I just do a firm 2 bucks unless its a massive group of people. What the waitress is doing is never worth more than $2

here's your tip, Sweetie

save all your dollars from every cock you suck and every load you swallow.

you'll need it when your unskilled ass ends up on welfare.

tip the cook or the dish washer. they work fucking hard. do not tip the waitress. they do jack shit.

>already have check and eaten food
>tip nothing
>immediately report to management
>never return
Yeah, good plan, you dumb broad.

>you'll need it when your unskilled ass ends up on welfare.

I mean that's a possibility but the price of your food would go up. And would you want to be the first restaurant to be ballsy enough to go "hey we give all out servers salary or more per hour so your 7 dollar burger now costs 14!" I wouldnt

Shame I live in Finland so I cant experience the authentic american tipping culture.

I'd preferr a robot waiter that comes on call over a human waiter in almost any restaurant situation...

Except maybe a 3 star or something where you're paying $$$ to get your taint liked by adultservants.

we already see some robots doing this in japan... as testing. but one day, this will replace all waiter.

> Dat filename

"dur hur, I'm gonna spit in your fud"

I want my food to be the actual cost. If its too expensive for what it is and the place goes out of business, thats a good thing. It'll be replaced by something better

Are there any adult niggers out there who actually think you're going to be able to depend on 'waiting' as a career for the rest of your life?

You need to just end yourself now.

>waiter union
Not going to happen. Too easily replaced by teenagers. Only high class waitstaff get paid decently.

>Too easily replaced by cheap chinese robots

fyp

And agreed that in 20 years, only high end restaurants will have human waiters who serve ass ass kissers.

Applebees, olive garden, & TGI fridays will all switch to automation.

> slit they are throat necks

Sure buddy but make sure someone ties your shoelaces, you wouldn't want to fall over during your knife attack.

See the thing is, the price of the burger wouldn't even double. It would probably just go up by... guess what... 15-20%, or whatever amount people would normally tip.
So a 7 dollar burger now costs 8.40, and the waitress gets a fair wage and doesn't have to rely on handouts to survive. Wow!

>Form a union and demand a higher wage
Form a union for a job that is so easy a highschooler could do it? Don't make me laugh.

>Eating at a Denny's out of town with friends
>Waitress is acting snotty from the beginning like serving 5 people is a chore
>Tell her up front that we don't tip
>Have to chase her down for refills
>Food comes late, half the orders are wrong
>Complain to manager, get half the meal comped and she gets sent home
>mfw

Bitches need to be happy just to have a job.

That's not how it works you fucking imbecile. Even so,
>probably go up
You're talking out of your ass

Goddamn, and you can legally VOTE. That's scary.

Is the non-tipping thing a meme?

I didn't even know people like that existed I thought that everyone tipped at least 10%.

it's just an "''''edgy'''''' thing on Veeky Forums and it gets instant (you)s

in reality most in the US tip and none of these idiots socialize enough to eat out and if they do they certainly are too autistic to give a solid ms pink impression to all their acquaintances that do tip

>and you can legally VOTE.
Not in the US
>You're talking out of your ass
by "probably" i meant the 15-20%. I placed the word in the wrong position in the sentence.

If the employer of the restaurant wants to hire a waitress, and he needs 10 extra dollars per hour to do that, then he will have to increase the price of the food accordingly. But within one hour, there is not just one burger being sold... if he sells 5 burgers per hour, it would be an increase of +2 right? but that's too simplistic. it will probably come out as 20%, because it seems to work out that way with tips.

That's a relief. I was really starting to think a significant portion of people just didn't tip. Relief to hear it's vocal minority, baiting, ECT ECT.

in the US its really unique that you have to tip so much.everywhere else its basically just to not bother with change,lets say round up a 17.75$ dinner to 20$.

Because they get actual benefits and aren't paid shittily.

dont ever come to finland
youll get stabbed if you expect tipping

>top tier memes and shitposting
>guns
>commie removal
>comfy climate
>no tipping
>blonde qts
>rally
Finland sounds like heaven to me.

Do you fucksticks need welders?

>muh ancap theories

Well, thanks for telling me. Now I can give you a 0% tip, call you a dumb cunt, and never come back again.

>are you threatening me?

Why is everyone terrified of spit? A lot of people regularly exchange all kinds of fluids with strangers, whether it's kissing or other lewder things. You swallow your own saliva and mucus CONSTANTLY, and I can guarantee you it doesn't differ substantially from anyone else's.. I don't get it, what's the big dealio.

you're one of those degenerate bug chasers aren't you?

I don't know what that means.

then look it up you degenerate

I reluctantly tip, because that's how the world works (in Ameritardland anyway), and I realize that refusing to tip isn't an effective protest to the way it works.

I do hate most idiot servers though, because if you try to even have a conversation with them about this they'll assume you're just cheap and don't want them to be paid enough to live. Maybe they are where they are because they're just fucking stupid. This is why it won't change.

>Serve on the weekends for extra money
>Make decent money doing an easy job a couple hours a week
>tfw hope they never switch the pay model because I'd make less money

They actually passed a law to increase min wage to 15 bucks, but in turn, also changes the law on restaurants can pay shit, so it's a Win Win, right?

Except all the special snowflakes are complaining and trying to get it appealed because they are afraid people won't tip anymore.
That's right folks, waitresses are trying to turn down 15 an hour, because they already make 30 an hour because of tips... ( I live in a place with high price restaurants)

So restaurants can't pay shit* stupid phone...

So restaurant owners actually have to pay min wage just like everyone else.

>taken as a given that restaurants should necessarily exist and employees should suffer consequences of small margins and not vice versa
>not recognizing that in the free markets you retards idealize, a business that can't pay it's employees a decent wage without outside supplement and razor thin margins shouldn't exist
I really don't get the free market argument against tips

>that jawline
Keep your food Mexitranny

Servers don't want a union and they don't want a fair wage. It's a smokescreen so they can continue to whine about their suffering and guilt the customer into paying for their new car.

Many of them make great money off the current model, more than they would if they were just getting paid minimum wage by the restaurant itself + less/no tips. It's a scam that neither servers or owners want to change because it's beneficial to both.

I go to bars with 2 of my friends they usually do like 3 dollars each I do 2 because fuck you I'm not giving you anything more than 2 when all I got was a beer and some fries. I don't eat out at nice restaurants unless it's for an occasion like mothers/fathers day or a birthday

>Servers don't want a union and they don't want a fair wage. It's a smokescreen so they can continue to whine about their suffering and guilt the customer into paying for their new car.

There are few other industries where you can have zero skills, except not be a complete spaz or retard, and make $30 an hour.

Maybe except a prostitute...

I'm from the US and I don't tip. I rarely go out to eat, the only time I would ever tip is if I was going to a local restaurant that I would actually want to return to after the first visit.

I live in the midwest and waiters that are average still make 20-25 an hour with tips.

>cousin works at texas road house as a waiter
>makes like 200-300 a night in tips alone
>has the gall to get asshurt when he hears me telling someone I don't tip

>Using Jawline over Adam's apple, hands, shoulders or waist to clock
Jesus christ

>I want my food to be the actual cost
Then buy wholesale and prepare it yourself, better yet, grow and breed it.
You are paying not just for the food, but the service, the atmosphere and even the right to sit at the table.

>travel to Canada for a ski holiday
>eating a nice meal in a pub
>tip-whore server wont leave us the fuck alone
>every 2-3 min walks past us and asks in a condescending voice if "everything's alright?" and if we're enjoying our meal
>she's relentless in trying to brown-nose us for precious tips
>it's obvious she doesn't give a shit about her job, she just wants the money
>we all don't tip them anything
>they ask why
>tell them cuz their servers are annoying and won't leave us the fuck alone to enjoy our meal
Yea nah fuck tips. Just pay your staff properly and stop trying to dodging tax dollars or whatever it is you're doing so we can eat our fucking meal without being interrupted every 5 fucking minutes.

C-can you spit in my face too?

>2017
>eating at a restaurant

Jokes on you I have no friends or family within a 400mi radius to go out to eat with and I'm to pathetic to go to a restaurant alone.

>Waiter: "that will be 110"
>Me: "how about 100?"
>Waiter: "alright"

I'll never get used to Americans again.

Ausfag?

Tipping is retarded, I'm glad of not being an American.
If you're pretty you'll obvs get all the tips, the other servers will hate you, people will be pissed having to pay arbitrary amounts of money, the employer will stroke his jew nose thinking about all the $$ he's saving not paying the full wage.

>go out with friends
>"lets eat here at (random restaurant)"
>m8 i just wanna get McDonalds, i dont have restaurant money
>but user u dont have to save all your money
>fine nigga
>get cup of juice and chicken biscuit
>doesnt fill me up for shit
>ask for check
>cup of OJ is 5 dollars, plus the 7 dollars chicken biscuit
>waitress pissed i didnt tip
>mfw 3 dollars at McDicks would've filled me up
A nigga need a car

>???

lol. dumb thots

did u slap her ass too?

Nigger are you serious even Kroger has a union with benefits and shit.

No one actually spits in food

Reminder that the reason waiters are so adamantly against making a regular wage is because they earn infinitely more money on tips than they'd get from getting paid normally.

>Ithe service sucks ill.dip below 20
This nigga tips for bad service.... you can't be fucking serious.

Anyone who spits in food needs to die. I wouldn't even do that to Trump

Not everyone lives in a broken country mate. I tip for good service, not because hurrdurr u shud tip.

>this woof be $15 plus pet

Its a system both the server and the customer benefit from. If servers where paid a good wage menu prices would easily fucking double or triple because of taxes and now the servers would require benefits like a "real" job. Just give them the 20% you trashy fucking cheapskate i dont wanna have to pay $25 for a burger with shit service because all the servers make salary

Id spit in your wife and her sons food desu

youtu.be/V4sbYy0WdGQ?t=20s
'nuff said, fucking plebs

t. waiter

>doesnt tip and acts like societies trash because of what a guy in a movie
>calling others plebs
Lol.
>guy in the movie really thinks mcdonalds workers work half as hard as servers do

No argument just autism. I swear this anti tipping shit came from one guy on /pol/ and all the lemmings decided to follow him. Pretty funny that a board that doesnt like black people is so anti tipping. No self awareness

Tipping is such a stupid concept. I wish restaurants would just pay their servers a living wage instead of trying to play stupid games.

Enjoy no service and food 3x the price because now all the servers are paid a living wage with benefits. Or you can just give them 15-20% and not be an autistic friendless asshole

what you prolly meant to say is that the restaurant owner is a cheap fuck. he should be the one paying for their wages.

>blonde qts
not really, go for sweden if you want them blonde cuties.

this, ladies and gentlemen, is a genuine retard.

>Enjoy no service

Strange how in Japan and Korea where tipping would be considered an insult, service in even hole-in-the-walls far exceeds that which you'll find in any US restaurant except for the very high end.

>tfw you go to a nice restaurant in the US with asian guests, service is above average by US standards, and the asians think the waitstaff are treating us like shit.

>no actual argument
Different culture. also i love how ancaps always go on about how america cant into free healthcare because its different but cant apply that logic to tipping

>grocery store clerk
>not paid shitty
U wot m8