Throw shredded cheese on tortilla chips

>throw shredded cheese on tortilla chips
>nuke till melt
>immediately after you pull it out it hardens into a glue

WHAT THE FUCK, I mean sure it's better than Doritos but come on, how does one make easy nachos work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZE8Fl4GwNo
modernistpantry.com/sodium-citrate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You make queso you stupid burger

>oh my god shredded cheese is sticky and stringy
>why isn't it like my industrial "cheese" sauce

Just buy a jar of queso sauce or a block of velveeta next time you're at the grocery store dingus.

Yeah you gotta make that shit on the stove top or your stuck with pic related.

Just buy a bottle of cheese sauce.

But that's when it tastes the best. If you do it right the chips will turn this incredibly satisfying combination of soft yet crispy. Mmm.

Try a lower temperature though.

If you want cheese that doesn't harden, you need to buy the fake shit. Even the queso you get at Mexican restaurants eventually hardens.

youtube.com/watch?v=GZE8Fl4GwNo

Mmmmmm anal nachos. This is the woman that died in that massive apartment fire last Summer, right?

if you want a cheese SAUCE you have to melt the cheese separately and put in some liquid like milk and hot sauce

Just melt the cheese and add milk or cream or something you fucking retard

Add chili.

>Eazee

I bet you use cheddar too you barbarian.

they sell the cheese in a can. I swear it looked suspect at first but i said fuck it ill try it. literally the same cheese you get from the nacho pumps just in a can all you do is nuke some in the microwave on poor on top.

Wait is this a meme? What is the state of American cheese that it goes hard?

I put red cheddar on mine and oven bake it for 5 minutes and it's perfect.

stabilize the cheese with sodium citrate or something

i think you can use agar too

Mmmmm...tastes like being ripped the fuck off. Literally same shit at both a little league game and major sports arena.

>combine milk, sodium citrate, cheese, and chopped jalapeno
>heat until cheese melts
>blend until homogenized
cheese sauce

>sodium citrate

In English please, dweeb

Salt juice.

sodium citrate is a chemical that allows fat and dairy to be emulsified among other things.
modernistpantry.com/sodium-citrate.html

>line plate with a 9x9 layer of saltines
>add shredded cheese
>microwave for 45 secs

top snack

This. Even just a cut-up block of Velveeta plus a can of diced peppers and tomatoes (Ro-Tel is the traditional brand, at least in the Midwest and some parts of the South) will give you a better result for nachos than actual cheese.

This board is really suffering from underagers

so just dip some zesty teste in?

Use the fucking oven dipshit. How retarded can one person be?

>>How retarded can one person be?

You tell me. The method of heating isn't the problem, it's the type of cheese being selected.

Furthermore, the oven would be the absolute worst method of melting it. It takes a lot longer to heat up and does a worse job. The broiler would be a much better choice if you were afraid of the microwave.

I use shredded cheddar all the time on tortilla chips and they come out great. A microwave heats cheese too quickly and causes it to come out like the op says. So now I've pointed out two retards. Anyone else want to be proven stupid?

>cut tortilla into triangle shapes
>doesn't taste like a chip

Who hurt you, user?

>Who hurt you, user?

Why do I keep seeing this meme on reddit?

It means you're having autism fits and need to calm down

>autism

Get off the internet. Every post you make is just a popular internet phrase

You're having another autism fit user, do you need your fidget spinner? Maybe a minecraft joke?

Ah yes more internet memes. What a life you live.

There there, I have just the thing for you.

I always use the microwave for this shit and it always turns out fine.

Yall dumbasses are just microwaving it for too long. You should only be trying to melt the cheese, not liquify it.

>melt the cheese, not liquify it.
What exactly do you think the word melt means, retard-user?

You do realize cheese doesnt just instantaneously turn from solid to a puddle, yes?

If someone wrote those knowing they weren't funny, but got a kick out of the fact they were publishing a non-humorous "humor" book, is that called something, or is it just trolling?