Lads great news I'm going to jail. time to get some reading done

lads great news I'm going to jail. time to get some reading done.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russian-teacher-kills-friend-in-heated-poetry-versus-prose-argument-9095784.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

alimony?

I visited Alcatraz a few years back and the tour guide said that prisoners would fight over the Neitzche books they were so popular

why you are going to jail ?

should kept away from the lolicon

You can thank me lat... never mind this ones on me ... but seriously

He insulted Emperor Trump

Selling cocain.

my business did some things it shouldn't have. didn't pay some of this. didn't record some of that yatta yatta. should be out in 2 or 3. apparently I can have a phone and Internet. lmao it's like being sent to your room..

This sounds comfy.

Naive people such as yourself always amuse me

Read The Count of Monte Cristo

Also stop being a dickhead

2 or 3 what?

days

kek

years you idiot.

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

sausages

sweet rickies

Honestly that sounds fine as long as the food doesn't suck (which it does)

Why don't neets just go to prison??

blowjobs

defcon levels

kek'd

Why do Americans always push this trash book? It's literally a manual for how to be a two-faced master of "networking" aka wringing people for all they're worth. It's disgusting, like that scene from Glengarry Glen Ross that you people worship for some fucking reason. What's wrong with love, seriously?

Because neets are weak betas who also happen to be racist. They won't have a fun time

That's how people work muhammad, life is not a Disney movie

>making this a race thing for no reason

i'm not even white but you are a fuckin loser bro

fuck off

Prisons tend to have a large amount of minorities though

that has nothing to do with you posting like a bitter sjw

you were posting from your fee fees just admit it

>2 or 3
>for a jew crime

that ain't fair

Sorry to hear that bro. You'll very likely come out in the best physical condition of your life, after three squares a day and lifting weights. And like you said, you'll have plenty of time to read, write and think.

Research how to have new paperback books mailed to you, and then try to enlist the help of a friend or family member to keep you well supplied. Seriously, you'll come out stronger and wiser than you went in.

In case you dont have it,

libgen.io

pirate all your lit and see if you get in shit

decades

Wtf. The fact that a middly racist guy (like half of the neets, who have little experiencies and a more adhered moral code because of it) gets forced to interact with minorities has nothing to do with "fee fees". And even if it were, that doesn't make the point less relevant to the accurate answer the other user did.
No one is judging neets or racists, don't get so triggered.

>white collar prison
>not filled with whites and jews and a few asians

>can have a phone and Internet

>do crime
>live for free with Internet and phone for 3 years
I thought Trump would stop stupid shit like this.

You would need to do the right kind of crime though and buy a solid lawyer or else they put you into crime prison with the ethnics instead of the Jew prison where you just sort of chill for some time

what country OP?

>People with money
>Facing consequences
Where do you think you are?

OP don't be a fucking idiot and learn the difference between jail and prison.

Jail: You get arrested, they put you in jail until your trial unless you post bail.

Prison: This is where you go after your trial as punishment for your crimes, no bail involved, you serve time.

Nobody likes a pedantic dickhead

>learn the difference between jail and prison

Take your own advice, friendo. County jail is not just for those who have yet to be sentenced. If you are sentenced to anything up to a year, you'll do the time in county.

OP specified he was doing 2 to 3 asshat, your baby crimes are not noteworthy

lol you retard you couldn't even control a business without resorting to stupid shit

Read Plato.

And your comment did not specifically refer to that comment about facing 2 to 3 but merely suggested that anyone who has been sentenced is sent to prison. Learn to say what you mean. Asshat.

Canada

lies

lol hey man even though I'm going to jail this was all worth it. Me, my lawyer, my girlfriend and my parents all agree that I'm coming out of this on top. I'm taking a year off to travel when I get out.

>my girlfriend
Not for long haha

If she's financially inclined she better not fuck around.

Nigga she is gonna cheat on you the week after you go in. It does not she does not care about you, she is just going to do it.

women am I rite? that's what I figure. but what can you do.

Milliseconds

Hey, getting shivved with a fire-hardened toothbrush over a copy of Also Sprach Zarathustra sounds a pretty Veeky Forums way to die.

>love

Spook.

Once he's closed the borders and sealed the holes with duct tape he'll get right on with taking OP's internets away. Don't worry.

planck times

Don't speak ill of Glengarry Glen Ross. Go lick a dog's ass til it bleeds.

infinite jest re-reads

extra inches in his anus

shut up. not all 4channers are neets, not all neets are on /pol/ / Veeky Forums, not alle neets are racist and not all racists are neets ( that's fucking obviuos, at least where i come from)

quarks

Not quite the same, but . . .

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russian-teacher-kills-friend-in-heated-poetry-versus-prose-argument-9095784.html

underrated

I'm hiding this comment

better load up on your seneca, epictetus, and marcus aurelias...good luck

>lmao it's like being sent to your room..

cuck