Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die

Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die.

it's literally the opposite

This analogy is terrible. Until recently, using the wrong Octane was terrible

Wrong, if you use shit fuel your fuel lines get clogged up and the internals of the engine can get all fucked up, if you use too low octane the engine gets fucked.

That's the moral of the movie you fucking retards. The father who doesn't approve of his son's love of fine dining eventually comes around.

This.

And any engine, no matter how new, will run like shit (or might not run at all) on shady quality gas, gas that has water contamination, too much ethanol, etc.

No, it was anyone can cook. Moron

>movies can only have one moral
American I'm guessing?

only if youre a starving nigger in africa

No, it's just the moral of the movie wasn't what you stated and the main moral was that anyone can cook.

I'm guessing you're a Eurotard that assumes anyone that disagrees is a yank cunt. I'm fucking Australian, there's more in the world than Europe and America, get that through your thick skull moron

Try thinking about things instead of taking them at face value. Do you think Black Dog by led zeppelin is literally about a black dog?

What you said was a moral isn't a fucking moral, it's a plot point mong, not a message/moral.

A plot point that plays into the moral of the story

>Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die.
My car takes premium gas, if I'm not picky and just throw whatever in the tank it will fuck the engine up.

Not really, how does a rat accepting his sons love for fine dining play in to the anyone can cook moral, you don't even see him in the final cooking scene.

It plays into the fact that you aren't limited to do the same old shit everyone else, or your family, does to survive. You can do anything if you put your mind to it. Anyone can cook.

We aren't talking about how the rats used to live in shit and Remy didn't, you specifically mentioned the father rat coming around, not how Remy isn't limited.

Remy was already doing shit different from the start, answer my question, how does a father rat accepting his sons love of cooking and fine dining play in the anyone can cook moral

Either way, it was shown that the father espousing the views from the OP came around and that they were wrong. Quit sperging out about minor wording details.

You don't claim it's the moral of the movie when it's not and especially not when it isn't even a fucking moral.

It's not a minor wording mistake, it's full on retardation

>there's more in the world than Europe and America.
Not of any significance.
But in all seriousness, both of you guys are fags. Talking shit on US while arguing over a childrens movie made here.

>autism

Never said the US was shit bud, tons of the people and the nigger areas are shit, sure, but I'm just saying there's more to the world and people should stop being so OBSESSED

No, I just know the difference between what's a moral and what's not. Spaz