Why are you on Veeky Forums and not reading a book instead?

Why are you on Veeky Forums and not reading a book instead?

Veeky Forums is the greatest collective of critical minds the world has ever witnessed. Every second I spend here I feel my brain growing

Being a 21st century millennial for 18 years of my life playing games, being entertained by TV and generally never having trained my concentration I am not able to sit through a book and read it for more than 10 minutes a time.

This tee bee aych

every second i spend here i can feel the agony of a metastasizing cancer inducing necrosis in my cumdump cavity

Due to being an uninteresting and unattractive beta male, I have no outlet in the physical plane for my thoughts and therefore the best I can do is to scream into the aether and hope another stranger can validate me.

Veeky Forums is a drug, especially r9k. I can spend hours on there shitposting because its quick, easy, and allows me to get things off my chest without any repercussions

I'm doing homework

It's STEM trash and therefor very boring so I am using the internet instead of concentrating on my work.

>making excuses this hard
you just dont like reading. its fine.

Fucking rank headache. Australia sucks shit.

I prefer thinking about foxes i want to have sex with

Because i just finished doing a ton of housework and i want to sit down and have a drink

Are you secrelty browsing /s4s/?

I saw a thread exactly like that there and someone (You) made a thread on Veeky Forums with that man who has white curly hair in the OP and that image is frequently used in OP's on /s4s/.

Explain yourself.

I do go on [s4s] a lot but those weren't me. The curly haired man is Steven pinkter, aka the assman
I'm the one who does a lot of the FOXEposting

>I'm the one who does a lot of the FOXEposting

I saw some of your threads/posts which is how I recognized you here on Veeky Forums

There are no worthwhile books about having sex with foxes, begone!

Having sex with foxes is a worthwhile pursuit

reading is a meme

It's called Veeky Forums - Literature and not Veeky Forums - Worthwhile Pursuits

Because im drunk and listening to music. I love both music and reading but doing both at the same time is too much so I divide my time.

For anybody wondering what I'm listening to, its third reich hymns.

Implying im not writing a book wherein the protagonist has sex with handsome anthropomorphic foxes

Holy dooley

It's like 6:38am, I'm having a coffee before getting ready for work.

Please go back there

Because I already completed two of Apollonius' propositions and read a full chapter of Keynes' General Theory.

My brain is fried from relatively an hour of reading.

Same more or less. I'm only here when I'm eating.

why not write a book where the anthropomorphic foxes enslave humanity for sexual purposes?
no one has ever done that in the history real life 2

As long as there's sex with the fox

In my experience, eating bread and reading at the same time isn't very comfortable, annoying even.

That's because it's hard to focus on the plot while you're thinking of all those lost gainz

I have nowhere to sit
And I have 2 minutes

im so fucking lonely and books just talk about random shit

Did your generation not have anything like Goosebumps or Harry Potter that loads of kids actually read?

Read some of the Goosebump series but I never like Harry Potter

>take week off work to catch up on homework and read books
>spend entire week watching HWNDU, eating ramen, and jerking off

I actually can't read without getting somehow horny and needing to wank. I'm not sure if it's Ulysses doing that to me, or if I'm just an AD pervert