My dad saw me eating tuna out of the can and he said it was disgusting

My dad saw me eating tuna out of the can and he said it was disgusting.
How the fuck is eating plain tuna disgusting?

I love tinned tuna. It's the greatest for easy protein. Usually mix it with rawr carrot and cucumber for a cold salad, or with warm sweet potato, butternut or brown rice.

No mayo please.

Rice , can of tuna and some spices to your taste is excellent poorfag food

I just ate a bowl of tuna, black beans, cucumber, and onions. Had like 2 minutes to throw something together before F1 started. Was OK

Serious gains right there.

I'll fight your dad right now.

I like to make a garlicky white sauce for mine.

Being chastised by family members for food choices is the worst, especially if you know they eat gross stuff

One time I was making a peanut butter and banana sandwich and my dad was all "EWWWWWWWW". But guess what, the man makes MAYO AND PEANUT BUTTER sandwiches on the regular!

you're dads a fucking idiot

I hate canned tuna. It tastes completely differenf from fresh tuna and smells like cheap cat food. Plus the funky smell that it puts off lingers in the room for hours. For some reason, it's the food of choice for obnoxious co-workers and public transit douchebags.

mayo and peanut butter is bad but not as bad as fluffanutter sandwiches, you have no idea
my family used to eat these religiously I can't even look at pic related without feeling sick

it's also such a lowbrow use of a dwindling, wild resource

>open can of tuna
>mix a spoonful of miracle whip, salt, pepper
>throw on a tortilla
>eat with some kind of fruit

this is a common lunch for me, eh

>Plus the funky smell that it puts off lingers in the room for hours.

Bullshit faggot

Why are you on a cooking bard if you prefer to eat like a peasant?

guy probably doesnt wash his hands

I like tuna in a pouch better. Better texture, doesn't seem to smell as bad, goes in salads, sandwiches, or as is. No worries though, I eat tuna out the tin with boiled eggs too. Fuck them.

>>eat with some kind of fruit
way to ruin a meal

>Hasn't seen the current Veeky Forums challenge with savory berries.

Open your mind, tripfag.

savory berries will be the straw that broke the camels back

Because that's what fucking hobos do. Do you also eat canned beans and sardines out of the can with a fork. I mean, even the latter deserves to be put on saltines.

It's like drinking a 40 out of a paper bag you nigger-tier humanoid.

>Do you also eat canned beans and sardines out of the can with a fork

Y-y-yes...

Kek

Alton brown did a thing on this - turns out pouch tuna isn't fucking cooked properly, and THEN boiled, like canned tuna is. No wonder I hated canned tuna forever.

Yeah i do.
No Regrets

Mmm cat food

>Rawr carrot
X3

>Rawr carrot
My sides