Oh man, I'm hungry. I'm going to go to McDonalds!

Oh man, I'm hungry. I'm going to go to McDonalds!

>towering 100% beef Big Mac
>crispy french fries
>Ice cold coca cola

What is your go-to McDonald's order?

>4

Literally just ordered 2 McDoubles, a McChicken, and a large fry. Mom is on the way with it now

Nice! And you got doubles. What a time to be alive.

Double quarter pounder meal and a single spicy chicken sandwhich. Put chicken sandwhich inside quarter pounder. Put single tub of ranch and single tub of buffalo sauce on it, also put some fries on there.

Wa la.

I get two double cheeseburgers with extra EVERYTHING (ketchup, mustard, onions, and pickles) and a large fry. That ketchup is extra extra sweet.

1 dubba cheese
1 dubba like a mac
large fry extra salt
hot mustard

If you aren't dipping your fries in hot mustard, you ain't a real nigga

For me, it is the Mcchicken, the best fast food sandwich.

>towering

quarter pounder /w large fries and large mello yello

>Grilled Chicken Snack Wrap
That's it

I order a mcchicken, small fries in a large fries carton and small orange juice in a large cup. Makes my fat friends think I just have high metabolism so I dont get fat.
I love how jealous they look when girls approach me when I'm with them.

my go-to order is to go-to literally anywhere else

3 McDoubles

So how long have you been shilling McDick's to support your crippling semen addiction?

Ive always gotten two mcdoubles, and a small coke

mcdonalds is fucking awesome

For me it is the McChicken.

I haven't been in awhile since I totaled my car and ended up stuck in a rural area but this is what I used to get.

>2 for $2.50 McDouble
>2 for $2.50 McChicken
>Large Fry
>Large Coke

This, also this, again this. a billion internets this.

I love to eat McDs, I love it so much
I step out the door and hop in my truck
I drive down the road as quick as a duck
I can't wait to eat my McDonalds lunch

The arches appear in front of my view
I've been here before, I know what to do
I pull up to the lane in the drive through
The voice of a man asks "Sir, what for you"

The sandwich i want, I'm about to be pickin'
I say to the man "For me the McChicken"

I only eat there when I have no other choice. Meme aside, I get 2 McChickens and a water

I hope you get AIDS and all of your family gets stage 4 inoperable cancer.

HOLY fucking KEK I almost died laughing at your post my good gentlesir

I wish I could give you Veeky Forums gold for your brilliant humor

So are you still stuck in that area or ???

Well yeah, It was closer to a building trades class I was taking. I'm moving to a city with an In-N-Out starting July. I'm going to ruin myself.

wait....so you crashed your car and now youre stuck in the middle of nowhere and found a job there? Is your life like a 1960s thriller movie or? Are you washing dishes at a diner for some asshole cigar smoking owner and have a crush on his hot daughter that waits tables there?

>What is your go-to McDonald's order
My go-to McDonalds order is the Whopper from Burger King. McD can go shove their crumbly dry ass shit where it feels best.

I lived in a city with a McDonalds. I would commute 20miles several times a week to a building trade class in a rural town (where I also happened to work). I totalled my car while commuting one day, and decided it would be more convenient for me to stay closer to my job and school until I have enough saved for another car. Nice imagination though, I wish my life were that interesting. Now that my class is over and I've saved enough money, I'm about to move back into the city so that I can finish college.

Quarter pounder meal with a Dr. Pepper, the most patrician of sodas

I actually just got the artisen sandwich or what not it was bbq + bacon with a buy one get one from the app. It was pretty good. Eating both wasn't but it was maybe 50% as good as a western bacon cheese burger from carls jr.

Why did you total your car? That's not a good plan.

2 or $2 mcdoubles

God damn could my mom get me my shit back in the day. If I could even live one day as er my balls would have callouses.
The other day I asked for 4 mcdoubles and four mcchickens with two applepies when she was on break from work. She got the food and wove through traffic.
She banged lots of guys in her youth. Either way once the food was brought to me and I was fading out, she looks at me and says
"I knew he would have a great time". She banged so many guys it is crazy. I love my mom.

Filet o fish fridays my niggggaaaaaaa

A wise man

>What is your go-to McDonald's order?
THE TRASH!!!!!!!!!

gaddamn

When have McDonald's french fries ever been crispy?
Retard.

When has the big Mac ever been 100% beef?
Pretty sure the lettuce and bun isn't beef.
The cheese I'm not so sure about..

Nothing
I don't eat that bottom-feeder shit.
Sooner cook at home with stuff I know is healthy.
You should too, OP.

For me it's unironically McChicken. Usually with medium fries and without the drink.

I suppose if the Coca Cola was ice cold it would be a solid?

For me, it's the McKinley Mac with fries and a coke.

Egg McMuffin

Remove the ham and fling it like a mini Frisbee at the nearest nigger in your vicinity. Sprinkle with white pepper and enjoy.

nothing, i'm tired of your illiterate niggers ruining my orders. same with burger king

sage

>Mfw Americans won't get to taste the McSpicy, a literal upgrade to the McChicken

Best things on the menu are the sausage egg mcmuffins.
2 for $4 and a medium fry is my go to

>want to write down grocery list, thinking about what to cook
>remembering there is a board for food and cooking
>this is the first thread I see

Into the trash with this board (^:

>implying

We had the spicy McChicken a few years ago
Burger King has an analog on their dollar menu

Pico de guacamole on a grilled chicken with artisan bun.

Always comes with a buy one, get one
Add a $1 soda and I'm good

>Wa la
kys

So do you people get paid for these threads or just get vouchers for free food/energy drinks etc?

>So do you people get paid for these threads or just get vouchers for free food/energy drinks etc?

They meme it for free

Seems a shitty deal.

Number two with a large coke

towering? does it mean something else in your country cause lets be honest, big mac is pretty small.
also how in gods name can it be 100% beef?

>shill for free

I have a hard time believing that since no one irl ever talks about fastfood. Never. Yet there are 100+ post threads on this garbarge daily. Doesn't make sense, desu.

Fast food is like masturbation. It's a passable substitute for the real thing if you're desperate, but it's always just that - a substitute. Regularly indulging, or worse yet, indulging at the expense of the real stuff, is the sign of a broken person.

>real life
>the fu/ck/ers who post in these threads
Pick one and only one.

Shilling approved by japmoot

by believing everything tv says

10 nuggets, large fries and double cheeseburger plain. Or if I'm home in Texas, spicy chicken sandwich plain and double cheeseburger plain.

French fries and that cheap icecream they sell, combined together. And cheeseburgers.

1 mcdouble, 1 mchicken, and a medium coke

Two McDoubles, If I'm feeling adventurous, one McDouble and one Junior Chicken.

t. poorfag

>>towering 100% beef Big Mac

Big Macs tasty like sweet, fluffy lettuce with mayonnaise. Disgusting. Even the bun is useless and fluffy.

Once every couple of months I get a McChicken, McDouble and a med fries.

>McDouble
>McChicken
>Take bottom bun off of mcChicken
>Fuck u bun
>Feed it to ducks or some shit
>Place remaining open face chicken sandwich in between the 2 McDouble patties

G O O D S H I T

This thread is really tickling my nostalgia for when I was a NEET and my pleasures were few and simple. Fuck you guys

I usually get 5 McDoubles, 1 large fries and a large soda. Clocks in around $10 and satisfies me for several hours.

Go back.

a mcdouble and unsweetened iced tea. once they gave me an extra patty on the mcdouble and it tasted significantly better but I can't bring myself intentionally order it like that without seeming like a tubby tustard.

So a McDank?

Almighty Angus combo

Is this a copypasta

What the fuck

usually big mac but recently ive been leaning towards quarter pounder for some reason

McDonald’s sources its fresh ingredients from the same places my supermarket does. Bagged Greens? Yes. Blueberries from the Central Valley? Done. Major Brand Apple Slices? You got it. Also, the egg McMuffins are made with eggs that are cracked right onto the griddle. Sure the strawberry banana smoothie has a lot of sugar in it, but so do smoothies everywhere else and the ones at McDonald’s have the most vitamin C. For the record, my kids order the small strawberry-banana smoothie which is a 12 oz drink clocking in at 210 calories.Not to mention the fruit and walnut salad, a great snack for kids. It is the most hidden item on the menu. Even most employees don’t realize it’s there, but if you ask for it by name, they can find it. Above all, the kitchens and pantries at McDonald’s are immaculate.

For me its the chicken sandwich, its real good.

This is the most flagrant shill thread on the board right now. Why are you guys going along with this? Are you just being ironic?

Fishburger menu + 6 nuggets

McSpicy, fries, and water.

wow, you're so poor you can't even afford to order at mcdick's? you gotta eat people's leftovers outta the garbage?

thats rough dude.

that said: i get 20 or 40 mcnuggets depending on how i feel, with a large fries and a medium coke (no ice).

For me it's the

Is that menu in Russian? Also, Europeans claim that their McDonalds food taste much better than American McDonalds shit (I used to see that claim all of the time on /int/) but that fish burger and fries look exactly the same.

Two dubs, large fry, large "tea".

Its Ukrainian menu,there are fries, Nuggets and main burger cast as BigMac cheeseburger and Big Tasty with similar taste

I'm with OP, the Big Mac just does it for me.

>2 double cheeseburgers, no pickles or onions
>large fries
>medium coke
Wish they had Pepsi, but it's whatevs.
Get's me through work at least.

my plain nigga