What kind of cigars does Veeky Forums like to smoke after eating?

What kind of cigars does Veeky Forums like to smoke after eating?

I like sweet ones, like Acid. I know it makes me a pussy but the real ones are just too heavy for me...can't deal with it.

I like a good Sativa and a cup of coffee after a meal. Not too heavy and gives me the energy to get some shit done for a little bit.

I prefer to finish a meal with 100ug of LSD

I only smoke cigars on special celebratory occasions. Tobacco isn't my thing. I usually just smoke whatever kind is beijg offered.

Why bother with expensive cigars? You're just sucking on the smoke infused butt of overpriced tobbaco. You don't inhale that shit, do you? It's absorbed orally.

Cigarettes are freebasing nicotine. Shit's terrible. Don't do it. But cigars are over rated. You want to suck on some tobacco? Pic related.

You don't inhale cigar smoke unless you're retarded.

I have to smoke 100mg after every meal on the dot or I start shaking

Depending on the meal i like a nice sativa as well. But after certain meals i just want a heavy indica to help me relax and digest.

>Acid cigars

How can you even stand those things? I tried one, it was like smoking a spoiled peach.

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

?

I've never smoked a peach, which you clearly have, so I bow to your experience. But I dig 'em. There are several kinda, and I get the small ones.

I don't like to bring commitment and monogamy into a cigar smoking sessions.

I don't understand, you just stick the cigar in your mouth and light it?

Kind of like a lollipop?

t. non-smoker

Yep. Light, suck on end, hold smoke in mouth, spit out smoke, repeat

Nigger do you even have any experience with tobacco? I gave up the cigarette crack monkey jew years ago. But I enjoy the effect. Nicotine gum on the weekdays and indulge on delicious tobacco in my mouth on the weekends. Pretentious faggots do the same with cigars.

Yes.

It is """civilized""" smoke infused, chewing tobacco.

I can't understand why people would smoke after meals, as I can't smoke without afterwards having to brush my teeth. But maybe it's just outside of my experience.

At any rate, the cigars I generally like at Royal Reserva's and Hennesy ones, since the latter ones have a tint of sweetness to them.

I prefer pipes for being much smoother. They taste and smell way better.

L&M menthol 100's

inb4 nigger

it's pretty good to smoke while eating, especially heavy food like deep dish pizza.

I don't smoke as much as I used to but I never had a bad Ashton or Alec Bradley.

swisher sweets cuz theyre nig tier

>inhaling the nicotine jew

Absolutely disgusting.
>inhaling cigars
I hope you enjoy puking your guts up for 20 minutes.

CAO, Davidoff, lots of shit.

>hating on Acid

>smoke after eating?
a cigarette

a cigar is ok every now and again, but i wouldnt after eating. never have. a cigar is like a celebratory for most people i think.

If I want flavored tobacco I do hookah. Acids taste like shit because it's just a sprayed on flavor that coats the fuck out of your lips and overpowers anything else. There's a reason their biggest target market is women and edgy 20 year olds.