There are people here who actually go to a restaurant and clean up after themselves

>there are people here who actually go to a restaurant and clean up after themselves

lmao, why not just eat at home? You so pathetic you pay other people for the privilege of cleaning their table?

Who are you quoting?

I actually do this as a form of altruism because my girlfriend used to be a server.

I know bus boys usually deal with that shit, but it makes me feel good to pile up the sliver and stuff at the edge of the table.

I really don't understand how being nice is a laughable offense.

Dumb asukaposter.

Well I was mostly talking about mcdonalds or something, but you're even more pathetic than that.

Not him but fuck you. What makes you think you are too good to pick up a fucking tray at McDonald's and put it where it belongs? You are the reason why we can't have nice things, god damn

Nice animu
Fag.

on the other hand, you're posting asuka
so yeah

>be me
>450 lbs lard
>get my mcdonalds order
>don't fit through the door so l have to ask my mom to get the food for me
>mom still wondering why she's still putting up with her 28 years old son's shit
>"MY FUCKING BURGERS YOUBITCHHH!!!!"
>eating burgers in car while your mom is having an existential crisis
>see guy sitting and eating with his family
>guy piles everything up and shows his kids how to be a proper human being
>chimp out and yell in the car
>get home, make a post on Veeky Forums

How's your day OP, is it because daddy left when you were 8?

It's a restaurant. If I wanted to do my own dishes I'd eat at home. You're the weird one here.

>he uses public restrooms and doesn't even shit on the floor

Fuck you

You are not doing the dishes, you are simply not leaving mess behind you like a civilized human being

like a pathetic weak willed loser you mean

Want to know how I can tell you're not white?

I usually clean up my table and dump the trash in the receptacle and put the empty tray on top because I feel sorry for the decrepit broken down geriatrics who got sick and had their life savings stolen by the medico-pharma pirates who are hired to clean up the dining areas because the US refuses to care for their elderly. I never tip but I often slip those poor sots a couple dollars.

yes

I hope you give her the clap

It all depends if I clean or not.

There are restaurants like Panera that pay people to do the tables, and I don't want them to lose their job or be unneeded. They are very much needed to walk trays for older unstable on their knees people or will run and get a refill or replace a dropped fork, and they make sure the table is spotless, not just vacated by someone ahead of me (ie wiped with disinfectant) before I sit down, even at the most busy of turnovers going on, it ensures a place that I like to go doesn't face me with the prospect of dirty tables.

So, if I spot garbage cans and no one working there, then I modestly keep my tray and then with minimal effort, one trip, empty my tray myself on the way out.

If at any point, someone collected my tray for me, or was was made known to be available for assistance tableside, I try not to make too much of a mess for them, and I drop a dollar or two on the table when I leave the mess. It gives them something to do (keep their job).

>lmao, why not just eat at home?
I don't have someone cooking for me at home. Cleaning up after yourself is fairly easy and would be nice if everyone did it more often.

damn, you have a checklist too or what? I never imagined eating out was this difficult for you free labourers?

>cooking is hard
>if it's easy it's right

uh huh. In reality, it's just the opposite. What's right is what's right and doing wrong just because it's easy is how you breed a weakwilled society that will bend over.

>Is a disrespectful jackass in public
>Is also an Asukafag
I wish I could say I'm surprised but I really can't DESU

I went to fancy cultured schools growing up where we had to be the wait staff for breakfast, lunch, and dinner so table manners are habitual

you're not serious right user? that actually makes me a little sad

>if I don't do other people's jobs for them I'm a jackass

Tell you what, take a dollar off my bill and then I'll bus my try, but otherwise, you can have the people you pay to do it perform your work for you. I don't work for free. It's common practice to have the employees clean the tables and not the customers.

If you don't bus your own tray then you force the store to do it for you, which does indeed drive up prices due to increased labor costs.

Man you're an insecure fucknugget. How sad does your life have to be for you to feel the need to shit on people for taking a couple of seconds to neaten up after a meal?

your facade of kindness is weak and easily broken. What happened to the kind man who cared about cleaning up for strangers when it will never benefit him? Why is he making fun of the sad man on the internet? It would only take a couple seconds to just be nice.

>paying to eat
>not beating the staff with a bat to get your meal
Pathetic desu

A rude faggot who likes the shittiest girl? What a shock.

I don't get what's hard about picking up everything onto one tray and dumping the trash and trays on the bins they have as you're leaving. They're usually positioned out near the exits too. Of course you're not supposed to do so when the staff bring you the food and clear your table in finer restaurants. But for places like a burger joint that's really not much of a hassle.

>work at a small bistro
>one register, one server, two cooks, a dishwasher
>constantly busy, so it's the dishwasher's job to help bus tables
>idiots constantly walking up to the register with armfuls of dirty dishes
>they think they're helping, but in truth it means we have to stop what we're doing -ringing people up, cooking, etc.- so we can gather up their shit and take it to the back
>if we ask them to wait for the dishwasher to come up and take it from them, they get pissy
>if we ask them to just leave it on their table so someone can deal with it, they get pissy

We put up signs asking people not to do it, and they still do it. You aren't helping. You're slowing us down. Stop.

well OP is just being facetious. in fact, his image is missing a MAGA hat to really drive that irony home.

It's about making themselves feel good, not actually helping you. You think they care about you?

>I don't get what's so hard about not having abortions. It's the natural way of doing things and it's not really much of hassle.

You people positively sicken me with your moral code based on what is simply easy. Whatever's easiest, huh? Whatever allows you to live a life of vapid hedonism? Never having to make a make a hard choice or grow a spine because you can always just justify the easiest course of action as the right one? You better pray a real man is around if the day ever comes you need someone to make the necessary choices for you.

You overplayed your hand. Next time try waiting until you've got more people invested to break out the crazy.

Mr. Trump, You need to get off Veeky Forums and start making America great, bro.

I never finish my meals
I dump all my leftovers all over the table and the floor
I ALWAYS pee my seat
I ensure to bang the table loudly with my fork and spoon in either hand until the food is brought to me

>when your president is too busy shit posting on twitter to make america great again

I agree with you, but I still pick up after myself out of habit.

I typically finish eating first, so condensing the plate ware in my seating area I simply consider busy work while I let other people finish their meals and I wait for a check. I don't consider it kindness but more of a way of letting other people eat without feeling uncomfortable.

I look busy. They stuff their face without feeling the need to converse. Win win.

>UNK UNK ME GORILLA HOO HOO HOO GIMME BANANA

have some dignity in public and wipe your mouth you fat disgrace

Is this a black people or Indian thread?

I go to Aldi and leave the quarter in the cart.

Ban assukaposters

Living in Minnesota, I don't allow heterosexual men into my home because they use only dry paper on their unshaved butts they don't even wash in the shower. They only torture their scalp for 20 minutes and pretend that causes everything else to wash itself. After pooping and leaving significant fecal residue in place, they wear boxers and shorts that don't catch the shit flakes. I don't want your shit all over my place.

White midwesterner thread. I've never seen such an entitled group of assholes.