Is there a way to combat crime with science, or reduce crime rates?

Is there a way to combat crime with science, or reduce crime rates?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Africa
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/not-germany-covers-mass-sex-attacks-migrant-men-swedens-record-shameful/
freewestmedia.com/2017/02/09/second-swedish-police-officers-blows-whistle-on-migrant-crime-cover-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use science to create a disease that only kills negros, which are responsible for the majority of crime

Ayo that sounds pretty raciss, white boi.

yea, allow women to have abortions.

I was thinking of something more tactical/concrete since genocide is against the law

Use science to study the minds of black people so we can develop the best way to convince them all to return to africa

Sickle Cell already exists

Spread HIV among Blacks.

>Use science to create a disease that only kills negros, which are responsible for the majority of crime

Oh! Wait! Already Done!

If you remove all laws, there will be no crime.
The more laws you make, the more crime there is.

That helps them against malaria.

That doesn't really help since people just get some meds and keep on shitting out children.

you know that graph is 16 years old right?

Holy hell, didn't know there were so many racists on Sci.

You can't be Sci and racist, since holding racist beliefs is pseudoscientifc.

Fuck off to Pol.

I could not find a good pic on Google Images.

This Pic is more recent, based on 2011 data from World Bank.

Create a pheromone or something that makes all niggers want to go back to Africa.

From Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Africa

>
HIV/AIDS is a major public health concern and cause of death in many parts of Africa.
>
Although the continent is home to about 15.2 percent of the world's population,[1] more than two-thirds of the total, some 35 million infected, were Africans, of whom 15 million have already died.
>
Sub-Saharan Africa alone accounted for an estimated 69 percent of all people living with HIV and 70 percent of all AIDS deaths in 2011.

OP here, I knew there were going to be some shitposters but I honestly created the thread without any political intention

>You can't be Sci and racist, since holding racist beliefs is pseudoscientifc.

Do you have a single fact to back that up

>OP here, I knew there were going to be some shitposters but I honestly created the thread without any political intention
hahahahahaahahaha

These brainlets are going to be extremely confused when they deport all niggers and then their daughter gets date raped in college by a white guy.
>"B-but he's not black! How could he have done this?!"

So just because we deport niggers it means that white people are going to become rapists?

What logic!

>The total number of convictions for rape and aggravated rape in Sweden 2015 was 176
I wonder what 2017 will be?

who is the "we" in that statement?

If they continue to cover-up rapes done by their multi-cultural guests? about the same

>If they continue to cover-up rapes done by their multi-cultural guests? about the same
how do you know about these cover-up rapes if they are covered up? do you have access to information we don't?

>information we don't [have]
the information is freely available
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/not-germany-covers-mass-sex-attacks-migrant-men-swedens-record-shameful/
freewestmedia.com/2017/02/09/second-swedish-police-officers-blows-whistle-on-migrant-crime-cover-up/
got this from 2 seconds googling, might not be good sources but look around