Hi guys , can someone tell me what this piece of the cow is called?

hi guys , can someone tell me what this piece of the cow is called?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/10/30/opinion/linka-pelham-modern-slavery-in-bangladesh.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

garbage

Looks like sirloin to me.

Whatever it is, it's a crappy cut. Notice that it's a uniform dark red with no marbling at all.

i live in a third world country, i am originally from the netherlands but in bangladesh for my job.
I am trying my best to get some proper cooking done instead of their shit currys.
They have absolutely no appreciation for fine cuts or fresh tastes.

A cut like that would be better suited for a stew or "pot roast" than cooking it like a steak.

Damn, even the cheapest cuts of beef in the US have a bit of marbling. There is literally 0% marbeling on that thing. Htf is that even possible unless the cow died of starvation or something.

welcome to my life

If the meat has a lot of marbling does that mean the cow was fat and unhealthy?

Nope. It means the cow had a gentle life and didn't work its muscles hard.

A fat cow would have large chunks of solid white fat outside of the muscle, not marbling which is very small amounts of fat distributed inside the muscle.

cows here are very skinny.
They have almost no fat because they just dont get fed enough to make them fat.
Also people here dislike eating fat.

>Nope. It means the cow had a gentle life and didn't work its muscles hard.
Maybe the cow should move out of its parents basement and get a job.

average cow

>i am originally from the netherlands
Why does Netherlands have racist Santa?
>but in bangladesh
How many times have you been raped now?

1. thats actually not Santa but a holy man called Sint-Nicolaas " sinterklaas".

2. You are thinking of india , there are no panjeets here. If someone misbehaves here , we have something called street justice. Which essentially means that if you harm someone else "especially a woman' , every person in a 10meter radius will storm around you and attack you.

also , white people are supreme here.

Holy shit! They do die of starvation!

>instead of their shit currys.
>They have absolutely no appreciation for fine cuts or fresh tastes.
That's why they make curries. The spices cover the flavour of the shitty meat.

That meat OP posted probably has great flavor. What it's lacking in is the texture that would make it suitable for eating as a steak.

However, for a braised dish like curry, stew, pot roast, etc, the texture is irrelevant. I'd love to make curry with that meat.

would you love to eat curry 4 times a day for the rest of your life?
Theres is no such thing as " cold food" here , its all curry and rice , curry and rice

>eating 4 times a day
That'd be nice

you dont eat atleast 4 times a day ??

>would you love to eat curry 4 times a day for the rest of your life?

Probably not. Though, what kind of variety do you have available? There are a bazillion different sorts of curry out there so it might not be so bad if you have a variety to choose from.

I eat a tiny bit once every day because alcohol has destroyed my guts

well i have 2 slaves here , so you can image the lack of variation since all of them only know a few recipes.

Thats why im trying my best now to change up my food.

I filed a pangasius (bass) for the first time in my life today.
Cut my fingers four times but man , it tastes so good with some seasoning and lemon juice.

>well, i have 2 slaves here
Explain?

i have 2 slaves that cook , clean etc.
Its normal here.
and other prsonell

FPBP

>slavery
You're a fucking piece of shit, dude.
>inb4 local customs
Have some integrity, you spineless piece of shit. If it were a local custom to rape young boys, would you do it?

if there was no slavery then what would these people be doing. they wouldnt have any food or a home.

do you want that?

>You're a fucking piece of shit, dude.

Surely you must realize that it's not literal slavery and instead OP is either joking or he's using the term "slave" as hyperbole for a servant/maid/similar.

I did some reading, and that area of the world still have literal slaves, and that's wrong.
Stop trying to paint yourself as the good guy, you fucking sociopath. Have you no empathy? No shame?

you have seen through my ruse

still has*

calm your tits , theyre getting paid here.
There is no slavery in that sense.
Im paying them 60 euro per month , their food and their home.

>60 euro per month
That's fucking nothing; it might as well be slavery. Slave masters have always provided room and board, too.
nytimes.com/2014/10/30/opinion/linka-pelham-modern-slavery-in-bangladesh.html

you must be an americain ?
You understand that the cost of living is also way lower right?
For example a kg of potatoes is 0,20 cent, or a kg of that cow i showed you being 2,40$
A bottle of 5 L coke , 0,60$

Stop trying to justify slavery, prick.

Americans have a well cultivated knee-jerk reaction to slavery as the worst thing ever.

I strongly associate slavery with Mudslimes and their shitty, backwards cultures. That's why I don't like it.

making up for something that happened hundreds of years ago.

My ancestors never owned slaves; it has nothing to do with history. Slavery has no place in modern times. It made sense back when POW camps were unfeasible as a better alternative to slaughtering captured enemies. In modern times, however, it's barbaric.

Why are we still taking about slaves when user was 100% correct and there is no slavery involved, but rather paid servants.

you seemed to have missed the part where i said that i pay them and in comparison with the average cost of living here , its the same as having a butler in MURICAHHH

for the same reason they feel the need to cuck their wives to black alpha males to make up for slavery obviously

Live-in help is basically slavery.
nice meme

>>>tumblr is that way.

I've been here for almost 12 years and have been posting for 10, nigger.

Wait, so I can go to bagladesh and pay a Loli to be mai waifu for just $60 a month? AND she has to cook for me, or I can punish her by using her butt-pussy?

Why am here and not there?

sure , the "slaves" range from 8-60 years old.
I think the youngest i had was 11

>IMG_1560

>the "slaves" range from 8
Say no more...

ill set you up over here bro, as long as you show me which parts of the cow are the tastiest when i go to the market.

topkek

I hope you're aware that international laws have made it so you have to obey the sex laws of your home country when you travel abroad.

And given the complete impracticality of enforcing those laws....who cares? As long as you're not idiotic enough to video or photo what you're doing, it's a complete non-issue.

1 thing you need to understand about countries like this.

Its all about the money. nothing is to crazy then.

Child sexual abuse is wrong.

>My ancestors never owned slaves

Mine did. They even requested that all our families slaves be continually passed down throughout the generations. Unfortunately the Civil War happened and I never got my property. Yeah, we all know how badly that turned out for us in the end. It's too bad.

>be poor Southerner
>try to find job farming because there's no other work
>all the farming jobs are taken by slaves
>die of starvation
Slave owners were kikes.

>renaming an image to appear old
Sad.

>renaming
It's from my old photobucket account. I can dump all of them if you'd like.

nice

]People could farm their own lands back then, they didn't have to rely on others for supplies. That's why libertarian-ism was so prominent and actually doable during that time.

If "liberation" hadn't occurred, I'd probably be running a farm of about 50 - a couple hundred of them right now. Unfortunately, it just wasn't meant to be. I'd be putting them through Eugenics programs creating a new form of super-nogs capable of superhuman physical limits and critical thinking skills.

I wonder what lolis are like in Bangladesh...

Looks like fucking ham, not even steak.

Jesus those poor cows.

>americans

Hmm. Heard any stories?

Cowe

i second this looks tough af.

Fuck off tumblrina

Oh shit same here. Also an alcoholic. Is that why I just don't feel hungry anymore?
Literally have a small snack once a day and that's it.

Heavy drinking ruins your digestive system after years of doing it
Eventually alcoholics (if they live long enough) become skellingtons

>I'd be putting them through Eugenics programs creating a new form of super-nogs capable of superhuman physical limits and critical thinking skills.

thats what they used to do. and nogs are violent, strong, and stupid as a result. worked out real well

Bump 4 shitty Bangla Alchie meat.
Somehow I feel sure I am not a savage..
>on $chins