Wow user, you got that counter so nice and clean I don't even need a plate for my toast!

>wow user, you got that counter so nice and clean I don't even need a plate for my toast!
Who here /liveswithslobs/?

I am the slob.

Moving to an apartment by my lonesome, cant deal w/ messy slobs

I /liveswithslobs/ and it's annoying as fuck.

i'm messy and i live with a dirty person

it's a lethal combo

me. i live alone btw
no one but me has stepped foot inside my humble abode for a year

It took me 5 yesrs to teach my SO some manners. He would "make" instsnt coffee and leave coffee crumbs all over freshly washed dishes, he wouldn't put cap back on on milk and would live milk outside of the fridge. He would trow trash in the sink (no disposal), while trash can is literally besides it. He would make a mess whenever he entered the kitchen. He also serves himself food first and starts eating right away while i'm still doing final prep, also he would take off as soon as he finished eating, not waiting for me to finish my meal too. Now days he brings coffee to bed and pancakes, I don't even need to clean up after him. He's come a long way, yet still sometimes he forgets his manners.

that's what you get for being a fag

Elaborate.

My wife doesn't cook or clean. Takes a dick like a champ though. Have cleaners come every Saturday morning.

I'm not a fag O.o

FUCK YOU, CLEAN THE MOTHER FUCKING COUNTER.

I live with a messy dude which alway drops milk on the counter and never cleans, he also do the save with bread.

The mother fucker never put back the clean dishes, leaving them on the dryer and adding wet dishes just to wet the other ones again.

He leave plates uncleaned for ages and now started using the pans, but never properly wash them. I can fucking feel the oil when I touch them.

FUCK, I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK TO LIVING ALONE.

Same and I couldn't be happier

Women are fucking amazing, waste 5 years trying to fix some loser man-child instead of dumping his ass and upgrading to someone with half a brain.

>parents pull off a paper towel every time their hands are damp or they need to wipe up a small spill
>never throw paper towel out because "they haven't used it all yet" or "it's not that dirty"
>they never reuse it, just pull another paper towel off the roll

People who eat food off the counter are like people who walk around barefoot in their house

...wat. How the fuck does a habit like this even develop? Use the paper towel, discard it, this is not a difficult concept.

Another year and you will have degraded him so much you will cheat on him with a pozzed up nigger you dumb cunt

whats wrong with walking around barefoot in your own house

That's unnecessarily wasteful. If I've used a paper towel to just dry my hands, I'll usually set it aside and let it dry then use it if there's a spill on the floor or something like that.

I have three roommates.
1) Girl: Is a fucking hoarder and just collects nonsense stuff. Has two separate beds in her room, books even though Ive never seen her read and have heard her misuse simple words. She will have her faggy druggy friends over and they'll cook terrible food and leave the kitchen wrecked. Cinco de mayo weekend they got margarita mix all through a small bowl of salt I use to put a pinch in pasta water or on food. It sat there for ten days because I wanted to see if anyone but me would clean it up.

2) Guy: One of my best friends. He wreks the kitchen when hes drunk but cleans it the next day. Overall okay. At least he loads and unloads his dishwasher.

3) Guy: Just kind of a manchild. Bigg video gamer and usually doesn't clean up after himself. I'm kinda teaching him but also eat his leftover Chinese.

I'm moving at the end of the month and I cant wait to be rid of that girl. She's the worst.

It's not his fault his mother is a weak excuse for a housewife. He's a good man, he learns willingly, and my time obviously isn't wasted

Since when is having table manners degrading? Why not being a slob is so hard?

>friend tells his roommate that he can finish off the butter chicken in the fridge while he's out of the country
>implied that the vegetables in the fridge are also fair game
>friend comes back
>fridge smells like death
>partially liquefied cucumber HANGING off a shelf
>unopened carton of milk two weeks expired
>bag of black goo where basil used to be
>butter chicken still there, can see that the rice turned green, not brave enough to fully open it

How does a person grab things around clearly rotting food without thinking to throw the rotting stuff out?

it took you five years to teach him the concepts of refrigerators, trash cans and washing dishes, so either you met him at the age of no more than two or you wasted your time

Personally I don't touch anything that isn't mine. If my own food in the fridge is going off I absolutely will throw it away. If that food belongs to a roommate? Nope.

>be germaphobe
>roommates start making a sandwich
>they stack the sandwich directly on the fucking counter
>I haven't cleaned it in days
>nope the fuck out of the room

>Cinco de mayo weekend they got margarita mix all through a small bowl of salt I use to put a pinch in pasta water or on food. It sat there for ten days because I wanted to see if anyone but me would clean it up.
I buy my own spices and condiments and keep them separate now, seeing bits of fucking raw ground beef stuck to the salt canister after meatloaf night decided that for me.

You should actually do it. Rotting food infects other food and it can be a big problem for you.

Unfortunately, you either throw their stuff away, or get sick with your own food.

I vacuum-seal all my leftovers. They're not going to get contaminated by anything.

though yes, if the food in question is posing and obvious hazard then I will clean it up.

My parents also had an issue where they tried to save every little thing they can and it piled up over the decades. Their excuse for the paper towel thing was so it didn't go as quickly to the landfill, even though all the trash in their area gets burned to generate electricity.

I didn't even really know what living in a clean house was until I basically threw out all the junk and cleaned everything by myself after getting fed up with living in a dirty house. Last time I visited thankfully the house was kept relatively clean and junk-free since they know I'd get hulk mad if they just piled up trash again.

I am the slob, but in my own place. bf doesn't mind when I let him come here. Getting better. Always be knolling and all that.

I did live with slobs.
Got fed up of cleaning up after them so I only cleaned up after myself... this led to them thinking I was the slob so we all fell out and I moved out.
Messy people are the worst... they don't even realise they're such slobs.

>I'm not a fag
>>O.o

Buy a bench scraper.
Scrape everything into a pile and brush it into a trash can, open window and spray with bleach cleaner, wait thirty seconds and wipe clean with damp paper towel, flip paper towel to dry side and wipe. Teach all your roommates how to do this too.