Mfw I get chewed out by some random cunt for not holding the door open for her at 7-eleven

>mfw I get chewed out by some random cunt for not holding the door open for her at 7-eleven

these people are the fucking worst, also the cunts who say "your welcome" condescendingly for doing some shit u never even asked for.

>mfw I got chewed out for holding the door open for a woman for being a chauvanist pig

>not being able to out-quip some random rude cunt

>mfw my blood pressure medication allows me to smoke twice as much.

>walking into the 7-eleven
>and couple of spics purposely drop the door so I won't get it without rushing
>open the door and they're laughing at me
Fuck that place. I'm happy that one went out of business. The impoverished are fucking scum. They did it just because I'm white and was wearing BC in the ghetto down the street from my college

>dumb bitch starts chewing me out
>stare for a second
>walk away without a word

>Lady, men used to do that before women became whores. You can either have me hold the door open to the kitchen for you to go back in it, or you can continue to slut around and have me treat you the way you treat manlets and ugly guys.

fpbp

>out-quip
marvel fags are insufferable

So are people that use "marvel fags" as if all comic book shit isn't just childish horseshit.

The opposite is just as bad.
>25 feet away
>someone sees me approaching and HOLDS THE DOOR for me
>awkward silence as I slowly approach
>chewed out for not saying thanks
fuck you, I never asked you to hold the door

Whenever I do this I usually try to laugh it off and say I'm sorry

So are people who think an entire medium is a genre.

Well there's rudeness and normal operation of a door. Flinging the door open with all your might on the way out, is an asshole move desu.

Weed?
Or cigarettes?

Does anyone else ever try to time his walking speed so this situation never comes up with bitchy-looking women? I always hold the door for anyone carrying shit and other men behind me always get the door flip, yet I feel like I'm taking a chance every time I hold a door for a woman I don't know now.

Don't really matter.

this is exactly what a man should do in a situation like this if they don't want to be a beta or a cuck.

no, not really. you're probably making it weird

do you stop in the doorway when you see them coming from fifty feet away?

do you eyefuck them as they pass through the doorway while saying m'lady m'lady?

I probably hold doors for people two or three times a day and whether it's a man or woman has literally never crossed my mind

What I mean is that grey area at about 5 seconds behind you. 1-3 seconds is pretty obvious in the realm of common courtesy, but between 5-8 seconds is the worst possible situation. Or if somebody else changes their trajectory/velocity after you already did or didn't commit to the gesture. No, I can't see any better way of dealing with it than opting out with the slow walk. In extreme cases of civil doorway uncertainty I will employ the missing wallet pat down.

;^P

It doesn't happen often, but it does happen once in a while. I don't think it's a conscious thing though. It's more like catching a fly ball. You just do it, or you immediately determine it can't be done without being weird. Like with other men, you err on the side of letting the door go in the grey area and the most you'll get is an exasperated sigh or a laugh. With the women, you'll get hateful daggers if you misjudge in either direction, adding to that the complexity of each one's personal convictions about whether or not men are to extend common courtesy to non-men.

>adding to that the complexity of each one's personal convictions about whether or not men are to extend common courtesy to non-men.

This is really the crux of the matter. While not every woman is a neo-feminist, there are a large enough percentage, particularly in cities, that it isn't worth the potential conflict because you extended a courtesy that to them is a holdover of a patriarchy. Better just to slow your gait, stop and pretend to look at your phone than risk the shit they'll give you.

Having said that, when you're in more rural settings, particularly in the south, you should extend the courtesy - to black or white women, in case any sturmfaggots are monitoring.