Is he our savior, or the bringer of our destruction

Is he our savior, or the bringer of our destruction

Vsauce is actually pretty good for getting people interested in science. I bet 75% of Veeky Forums has binged watched vsauce.

The problem is everyone thinks they're so fucking smart for watching an obscure and esoteric math channel with 25 subscribers.

I've never watched him. He looks like a cuck and a brainlet.

Vsauce is TedTalks tier LARPing

>75%
no

yassssss

Phil Plait > Vsauce

Something is better than nothing, and I like that normies actually watch this shit - even if it is vapid. There's something about his delivery I can't stand, though.

I love the guy tbqh

Hey guys vsause here. I would like to talk to you about black holes. You see black holes can actually be used as euphemisms for asshole. Take your mums asshole for instance. It's gape reaches across the galaxies. Galaxies are actually a collection of a bunch of stars. Collection coming from Latin word collectus meaning "to collect". You know what else is fun to collect? Stamps. Originated in England they actually were first used in France by Napoleon to order mail brides from Russia. In Russian empire there are these things called babushkas. They are dolls with many layers, each containing a smaller version of itself. According to a new study, the universe could also be made up of such layers. In one layer I could be cock juggling clown having a cock for a penis and you could be straight. But how do we define straight? What Is a line in mathematics? A line goes on forever. Forever is a wonderful concept which is difficult to graps with out tiny brains. According to new research from neuroscience your brain is actually finite. But accoriding to an ancient Greek philosopher. If you were to spank me, you could never actually do it, since your hadn has to travel hakf the way to my voluptuous bottom, and then a fourth and an eight, and so on. Speaking of Greece did you know that they had a steady decline in culture and economy for the past few thousands years, culminating in the poverty that they live in now. Did you know that povery actually originated in the ancient Mesopotamia? It was invented by the aristocracy to keep the man down and impose obedience. Aristocracy did a lot of weird shit. Such has proclaiming themselves to be gods in ancient Egypt and in doing some force themselves to mate with each other, since they couldn't mate with normies, in doing so inventing incest. Inventing was invented in England during the industrial age, and it gave birth to the computers which run on Quantum Mechanics. Quantum luctuations are what gave birth to black holes.

Hey guys vsause here. I would like to talk to you about black holes. You see black holes can actually be used as euphemisms for asshole. Take your mums asshole for instance. It's gape reaches across the galaxies. Galaxies are actually a collection of a bunch of stars. Collection coming from Latin word collectus meaning "to collect". You know what else is fun to collect? Stamps. Originated in England they actually were first used in France by Napoleon to order mail brides from Russia. In Russian empire there are these things called babushkas. They are dolls with many layers, each containing a smaller version of itself. According to a new study, the universe could also be made up of such layers. In one layer I could be cock juggling clown having a cock for a penis and you could be straight. But how do we define straight? What Is a line in mathematics? A line goes on forever. Forever is a wonderful concept which is difficult to graps with out tiny brains. According to new research from neuroscience your brain is actually finite. But accoriding to an ancient Greek philosopher. If you were to spank me, you could never actually do it, since your hadn has to travel hakf the way to my voluptuous bottom, and then a fourth and an eight, and so on. Speaking of Greece did you know that they had a steady decline in culture and economy for the past few thousands years, culminating in the poverty that they live in now. Did you know that povery actually originated in the ancient Mesopotamia? It was invented by the aristocracy to keep the man down and impose obedience. Aristocracy did a lot of weird shit. Such has proclaiming themselves to be gods in ancient Egypt and in doing some force themselves to mate with each other, since they couldn't mate with normies, in doing so inventing incest. Inventing was invented in England during the industrial age, and it gave birth to the computers which run on Quantum Mechanics. Quantum luctuations are what gave birth to black holes.

his latest video, on Earth, is a fucking snoozefest. it's 10 min too long.

he lost the touch.

he's great
only faggots who are getting blacked disagree

Your opinions are always as interesting as they are well-informed, /pol/.

Are there really the same number of atoms in 7 billion humans as there are atoms on the surface of the earth?

Why am I laughing at this?

>t. vsauce michael

I saw Vsauce Michael at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I saw Vsauce Michael at at he Los Angeles planetarium yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Hey Vsauce! Hey Vsauce! Hey Vsauce!” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and went to buy tickets, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I got to the booth, I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Way posters in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the posters and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each poster and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying spit facts

This. Veeky Forums has a huge superiority complex and a dysfunctional teenager ego (as expected by the average autist who'd come here) so they either construct fantasies where they're smarter than they are (see: /math general/) or proceed to insult everyone they can so they feel the smartest

The truth is that about 95% of the people here are people who found Veeky Forums through other boards, then watched a popsci guy like Vsauce, then decided that science is fun so they came here and are now ashamed that they watched the popsci guy because of other insecure people telling them that "watching popsci is for brainlets"

Take the numberphile memes that get posted here constantly, do you think they'd be as famous and have as many people laughing at them and posting them if no one watched that popsci math channel? I'd safely say that 90% of Veeky Forums watches it.

His early content is a bit more wacky and informal. There's like a golden age where his videos were actually really nice, just 20 minutes of talking about one thing or another.

His youtube red series was absolute garbage, outside of the episode where he locks himself in a white room for three days, it's just Psychology 101 almost straight out of the textbook.
He did the tour thing with Adam Savage recently and his youtube red series finished, his newest video was a bit dull. Hope those events are not related, and I hope he moves back to decent content soon after these several months of nothing.

>Heyyy guys Michael Vsauce here.

Bringer of Nuclear Holocaust.