Do you guys know any better recipes for mescaline meal prep? This is my current setup but I feel like I could do better

Do you guys know any better recipes for mescaline meal prep? This is my current setup but I feel like I could do better.

Why the fuck are you wearing sandals inside you fucking monkey

It'll look the same way no matter what direction it comes out, so maybe don't look at it that way. If it's well balanced, and you get hit by a car later, at least you ate well.

>not keeping your shoes and sandals on indoors

You must be from a third world country if you don't wear shoes indoors.

>tracking dirt all in your house

why would someone from a third world not being wearing shoes inside if they had them? Wouldn't their floors be dirt and thus not have to worry about dirtying their house?

WTF am I looking at

is this drugs

>americans

>Why the fuck are you wearing sandals inside you fucking monkey
OP's thread is about making drugs, the sandals aren't that surprising

Shoes in the house is filth spread all over your floor. Think about it. You're at work or a restaurant for lunch, stand at the urinal to piss where there are spatterings of urine and even puddles. Come home and wander around on your carpet leaving traces of urine, feces and blood in your house. Now, who's 3rd world? I'm american but after living in asia for a good amount of time removing shoes before entering your home is definitely one tradition that makes sense.

Unbelievably filthy and impolite anglos. Barbarians.

try going to 420 chan faagot

Hey dumbass, that's why you have dedicated indoor flip-flops.

Please tell me your methodology for mescaline goodness.

lotta effort for a legal high
just buy some 1p or 2c-b

Take spines off
Take off latex skin (takes ages) try to leave as much of the stuff below skin as possible

Cut into stars
Remove core, and very white section around core, you just want the green parts
Blend it into a massive glob of snot
Place in pot on low heat (very low) for like 12 hours
When it's down to a tiny amount, put it into a roasting tray and put it into oven on low heat until it evolve rates

Scrape the hardened shit off the bottom of bakin tray (use oven scraper)
Place in coffee bean grinder

Make a chocolate milkshake with icecream bananas and tonnes of sauce

Add in all your cactus powder when making it

Get a straw, plug your nose and suck down the entire milkshake as fast as possible

Try and make the milkshake small btw

You want to use about 18+ inches, you want the inside if the cactus below the skin to be a very deep green

You'll probay spew

In my opinion it's better than LSD and shrooms

My mescaline diet is perfect for my workout at the library.

Something that a dumbass from a third world countries would say.

Canada is a first world country.

Gladly. Finely parse your parsley to a powder like consistency and combine with peanut butter, almond milk, whey powder and banana slices. After mixing the combination, you wait approximately 30 - 40 minutes for the activation from both the mescaline and acid and you must IMMEDIATELY begin pumping iron. Exert such force that the pavement below your foot begins to crack as you deadlift unheard of amounts thanks to having temporarily installed an nVidia card into your cortex. Follow this up with a cigar while running a marathon and close out with a few dozen bong rips before money matching your friends who should be equally mentally and physically stimulated as you are.

most of europe dosent use shoes indoora

It looks like slop

It's like Indian food. It looks like literal feces but it is well worth it.

This is literally the most disgusting thing I have ever seen on this board, bar none, even with ice cream ramen sundae and chicken doused in lean.

I followed up with an ayahuasca sandwich as a power snack. Any other suggestions guys? Only a few so far in the thread.

Most of Europe is third world countries.

In the U.S. we have sandals that we were just for indoors, as stupid as that sounds. We call them sliders, slip on sandals, usually only very young teenagers wear them outdoors. Sometimes the floor is too hot or cold, plus they're very comfortable. Also if you're cooking and some bits get on the floor (fluid, oils) they keep your feet clean.

Those sandals aren't the type we wear outside, if a rock gets kicked up and lands in between your foot and slider you're fucked. The one's with straps on the front and back are the one's, in my opinion, that are meant to be worn outside

>herpes meds
>mescaline
>shoes in the house

Goddamn, you're fucked up, OP.

I like mine with 4 to 5 medium size house spiders.

Lol nobody civilized wears shoes indoors

>he doesn't have house shoes
How can you even afford internet access ffs

what does civilized even mean bro? england is supposedly civilized but they eat fucking toast sandwiches

Worth trying for first non weed drug?
Got a lot of the cactus growing in my garden but i'm not sure if the experience would be worth the potential mental effect/sickness.

Yep. Witness the US. 90% track in their public accumulated urine, feces and vomit all over the carpet. Fucking barbarians.

OP here, definitely worth it. Make sure you take a good dosage but not too much the first time because it tastes like what sewage smells like depending on how you consume it.

>You must be from a third world country if you don't wear shoes indoors.
I thought it would be quite the opposite actually.

No, first worlders can afford indoor shoes, as any intelligent human should.