I roasted a 5lb prime rib and then bf and i both got gastroenteritis and most of it it sat in the fridge for a week

i roasted a 5lb prime rib and then bf and i both got gastroenteritis and most of it it sat in the fridge for a week

i just cut it all up and put it into the crock pot for chili

what am i in for?

>gastroenteritis
Gastroenteritis.

i looks, smells and tastes fine tho.. how long does it last cooked in the fridge?

chili

you're not getting any responses when you start a post with me and my boyfriend

You should be ok. Me and my boyfriend did the same thing. Slow cooker and spices should kill anything questionable.

yeah that's what i though too. i would have liked to put a bit of whiskey or something in there also but i just got a job after being unemployed for over a year and haven't been paid yet and didn't have any extra money for whiskey

Honestly, it probably had nothing to do with the meat or your buttplugging faggotry. It was probably the fact that you touched surfaces in restrooms, doorknobs, carpets, shoestrings and didn't wash your hands before you ate. Or, you're like a good percentage of americans who put paper money in their mouth like daffy duck and dig into their pockets for change when paying a bill.

tl;dr address your hygiene issues.

Me and my boyfriend LOOOOVE prime rib chili.

Me and my boyfriend shove old meat down our throats all the time

i dunno? enjoy your two week diarrhea streak?

>two week diarrhea streak

That'd be a good band name.

You should be good. Me and my girlfriend (male) enjoy boiled left-over meat regularly.

>This
It's "My boyfriend and I". Haven't you seen the
queen?

If the meat was responsible for making you sick (and it probably wasn't, if it was cooked adequately), the bacteria will continue to colonize it and produce toxins which are not destroyed by cooking.

i pick and eat most of what my body produces and excretes and chew my fingers and nails

i don't get sick very often and when i do i fight it off quite quickly

corn fed beef tastes like fucking shit

>good marbling is bad
ok, memelord

Hubby never complains when I make him mini bacon sriracha beef wellingtons with week old beef... So I think you guys will be OK ! Post pics, would love to see how it turned out !

Kekekek

Bbgf

Uh, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but a girlfriend (male) isn't a girlfriend

Watch it, shitlord

now im probably massively oversimplifying, but i heard generally with beef the baceria to worry about is E. coli which will grow on a film on the surface so cooking it will kill them off and leave the meat fine

Cooking will kill the bacteria but it won't destroy the toxin they've already produced.