If you have eaten more than 1800 calories in a day within the last year, you should really just die

If you have eaten more than 1800 calories in a day within the last year, you should really just die.

Screaming, I hope.

Summer, summer. What a bummer.

School's out, and shitposts are funner!

>Making light of a serious problem

Literally worse than the zombie apocalypse scenario and you're RHYMING.

1800 calories is the basal metabolic rate of a 120 pound sedentary woman.

Or a faggot like you, I'd suppose...

2.2 billion fatties, as of 2015.

Seems to me we need to start erring on the low end, no?

Being a skinny fuck unable to pick up even 200 pounds is just as bad and pathetic as being a hamplanet. Maybe even worse, because the obese guy probably isn't a preachy hypocrite.

at least the fatfuck will have killer calves

America was a mistake

I'm going to Domino's to get a pizza, I'm going to eat the whole thing in one go.

Get the fuck out of my Flavortown, you Auschwitz motherfucker!

>tfw your diet calls for 3000 calories a day with a healthy dose of fats
>get to eat shit and not feel guilty

>Lifting is the only kind of physical training that matters
>Deadlifting is an important life skill
>MUH SQUATS

legit kill yourself

brown people skew the numbers. btw check ratio and not population and the us is far from the fattest, mexico leading the way

t. Weak fuck
Your body is useless and so are you. You're also mentally retarded because I never said anything close to lifting is the only training that matters.

I rode 80 miles on my bike yesterday and ate 5000 calories. I do this regularly, I'm also at 6'2" 180 lbs Greek god physique.

Nah. You're done.
I'm way more capable in literally every worthwhile discipline than you will ever be.

Are you me?

I shouldn't have laughed at that.

I didn't know summer was a thing on ck, guess I'll stick to twitter for a while now

Sure thing, weak 1800 calorie eating cuck

Rules are for other people.
Like you.

Do you study the blade?

Looks like Veeky Forums is a little bit fatter than the world on average.

I'm sure it will happen eventually.

Half of my job is putting heavy objects into place, or taking them from their place and putting them back into their cases on a truck. On an 1800Cal diet, I would lose weight fairly quickly... not the worst thing in the world, I suppose.

>Half of my job is putting heavy objects into place, or taking them from their place and putting them back into their cases on a truck.

You sound like Cool Hand Luke when Strother Martin, the prison warden, forced him to dig a hole and fill it back in. Then dig another hole, etc.

>wat we got hyar, is a failure to communicate!

that seems like a pretty bad way to prepare a kiwi

but what if i'm 6' and 145 lbs

You sound fat.

TYHS

I don't sit on my ass all day, posting shitty bait on Veeky Forums so I need some more to actually be useful to the society and work at a job