So recently I have found a product at target. They are a 14 pack of mini cheese burgers. Microwaveable...

So recently I have found a product at target. They are a 14 pack of mini cheese burgers. Microwaveable. I have bought them about five times now and they are so good. They go great with ketchup. A box of these fills me up real nice. They are under eight dollars. A good price for a good taste.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/ck/thread/S8308352#p8309681
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good for you

Nigger this ain't your fuckin' food value blog.

What a stupid post!

How mini are they? Slider size or a bit smaller/bigger?

About white castle size. Honestly a whole box makes me real full. And I will usually eat a whole bag of chicken nuggets after a night of slamming beers. As a degenerate a seriously endorse these burgers.
But this is your hate blog? Have you found any /food/ products you think we would like?

How many calories in a box OP?

2,310. 165 per burg

Those are good as fuck. Target makes god tier frozen toaster oven snack foods too.

oh my god

Is that Nicolas Cage?

My anxiety won't let me use anything other than my microwave, unfortunately. Last time I used my oven the smoke detector went off and my heart jumped out of my mouth. These burger make me feel good despite my situation. Thinking of getting one of those pizza cookers, but worry those will set off the alarm as well.

Now it all make sense, you're autistic as fuck.

Are you this guy?

warosu.org/ck/thread/S8308352#p8309681

Enjoying your diabetes?

I beg to differ. My friend. An autist would not go to target. Much less drive himself there. What new food products can you share with us friend?

You mock me, than recite a post from Nov. 25th 2016. It may have been me, though. I could have been blacked out at the time. But that is a rather obscure post to recall on demand, friend.

I wasn't mocking you, you genuinely reminded me of that post is all.

That is fair. The post honestly describes me well. I am cognizant of my place, but perfectly capable of changing my course. I am a towering source of knowledge and can branch to and fro, if I wish. What sauce would you recommend for these burgers?

Mayo and ketchup as always, honey mustard goes good, the container kind you get at McDonalds or Papa Johns though.

I have broke free from those traps, friend. Buying simple bottles of salad dressing from the store can bring greater joy than even three packs of h.mustard sauce from the m.c.kd's. Lately I will slip a bottle of off brand ketchup into my coat pocket when going to mcdonalds. Every time I ask for ketchup packets they give me three of them. Now I just bring my own. My heart rate is much lower in result of this action.