I just came up with a great new method for losing weight

I just came up with a great new method for losing weight.

Before eating a meal, put as much salt on it as you can. The saltiness will make you really thirsty and you'll drink a lot of liquid, filling your stomach so you eat less food.

How should I go about making money from this amazing idea, Veeky Forums?

Write an ebook with a really bait-y title

Someone will die and then you'll get sued.

>Increase cardiovascular disease risks to lose some calories in the most retarded way
It will be successful in Murica is you phrase it a bit better.

>salt retains water.
>gain 10 pounds of water weight in a month.

That's why you include a "cleansing period" like every other meme diet where you say "Don't put anybsalt in your food to shock the body and destroy that plateau!!!!!"

They lose like 5 pounds of that water weight and wa la

I came up with another method OP. Cut your legs off.

that might literally be the worst idea i have ever heard.
why not just eat less?
btw someone already came up with the whole "drink water before you eat" concept

Is salt actually bad for you if you don't have high blood pressure?

Why?

You need to disguise the mechanism of action with some red herrings and pseudoscientific technobabble.

What works for me is eating half a kilo of greens a day. It's not difficult. Even most fat guys will eat them if you leave them in reach.

Isn't it possible that you could have a genetic predisposition to high blood pressure even if you haven't yet noticed any problems? In that case, salt would still be bad, I thought.

0.2 grams a day vs 2.0 grams makes a huge difference in anyone, but 5.0 grams doesn't do much more than 2.0.

The snacks industry likes to use X-axis manipulation to make it look like salt does not raise blood pressure.

It's believed it happens to force the excess out every hole as fast as possible.

In truth I have the opposite, my natural blood pressure is pretty low.

I'm also fitted with an ileostomy, so I'm not even super efficient at absorbing the salt I do eat.

when i eat a bag of salt and vinegar chips i like to lick the flavor off first. i can feel my blood pressure rising as i start to sweat and get a little flustered. is this bad for me?

Let me put some salt on my chocolate cake.

You'll probably eat less of it.

great new method for getting heart disease maybe

It's almost like you WANT heart disease.
In theory your plan might work... in reality, you'll get fucking ill.

do you retards think that eating salt makes you have heart attacks

>It's believed it happens to force the excess out every hole as fast as possible.
elaborate

the salt won't do that directly, but the effects that come with eating a lot of salt, which will lead to heart attacks eventually

high salt in diet usually leads to higher blood pressure due to the water that it attracts, and overworks the kidneys to throw it out. on the long run it makes pressure more and more difficult to control.
if alone the risk is kinda low but if you put in obesity, male gender, old age, high blood fat (dunno how it's called in english) and smoke you get a nice combo for a huge plus on doc schlomo cardiolestein's bank account

If you do it often enough in large quantities.
A quick Google seach is literally 5 seconds away.

The Salty Secret - What The Food Industry Doesn't Want You To Know

>implying they wouldn't just drink more soda instead of water

Buffets already do that so you don't eat as much and fill up on their beverages instead.

jokes on them, I fucking love beverages!

>I just came up with a great new method for losing weight.
Me too.

that's retarded, just eat less, smdh