So Christopher Langan wrote a paper on Mathematical Metaphysics

cosmosandhistory.org/index.php/journal/article/viewFile/618/1040

Other urls found in this thread:

ctmu.org/
cosmosandhistory.org/index.php/journal/article/viewFile/618/1040
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ctmu.org/

I'll keep this thread unhidden for the rare possibility someone finds something of value in this paper, but I highly doubt it

I never knew people with genius IQ could be basically retarded. Did anyone see him on 1 vs. 100? It was a fucking joke.

He's the poster child of why IQ is just a bragging tool for underchievers. It's like astrology.

He won $250,000 though.

>Syndiffeonesis
This is a joke, right?

what is wrong with his paper?

none of it's real

his use of language is complex

Word salad.

which is a related, but separate issue from the fact that none of it is real

This is the difference between goys and Jews.

Goys like Chris Langan become farmhands, while Jews like Ed Witten become great scientists.

It doesn't matter how smart you are. The world belongs to the Jews now.

He metasyntactically manufactures synonic manifolds to cardinally demonstrulate the validity of the intelligent design hypothesis and its implications for spirituo-physicality.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of serotonin at key moments of sensory input.

Lol. I know more about math and logic and philosophy than this fraud.

This.

And I know virtually nothing about philosophy outside of an introductory course.

Nice too see Langan finally living up to his potential. It would have been a tragedy if he turned out like Von Neumann who is widely considered a failure for not coming up with anything except game theory.

>low IQ Veeky Forums brainlets come crawling out of the woodwork

Everyone here most likely has a decent IQ, we are laughing at the fact that people think having a high IQ guarantees them the high life. Keep telling yourself that you are special.

>if you're not a salty envious loser like me you must be one of the guys I desperately try to make fun of
Yep, it's brainlet!

> People are envious of my online IQ score.
Do you realize how retarded you sound?

Not mine, but his. Are you going to deny like a little kid who doesn't know his motives are obvious?

Lagan just marketed himself well, that's pretty smart desu so I give him props for that. However, this paper reminds me of the sokal affair.

I didn't even look at the paper. People were jealous of him for supposedly being the smartest person on earth since he first appeared in youtube videos.

> didn't even look at the paper

This is why I can't take some people seriously. He published a paper that's equivalent to someone publishing a paper on post colonial mathematics.

What's his supposed worth if he never published anything or produced anything worth while? Classically, people who like him are under achievers who have never done shit besides score high on a online IQ test ( not even a real one).

BIG

>Classically, people who like him are under achievers who have never done shit besides score high on a online IQ test ( not even a real one).
That might be true, but those who try to ridicule him on Veeky Forums are usually semi-brainlets who can't accept that there's someone far smarter than them who gets attention just for being smart, unlike renowned scientists who are probably untouchable.

>cosmosandhistory.org/index.php/journal/article/viewFile/618/1040

Someone tell Langan to read his SICP (specifically Chapter 4) because he unironically believes that Lisp is a "theory of everything".

He's ridiculed because his ideas are goofy and autistic like Trump tweets.

This looks and reads like some Vixra tier shit. If someone other than Langon had written it then....actually I get the feeling that those same people would be fawning over it then as well.

What you don't realize is that all this talk of neuronal signal propagation overlooks the importance of metascientific hological data. You see, hypo-attenuated injections of diffenneunion ("defenestration in oneness") into the syntactic analogue of the somato-visual cortex lead to a diffusion of perceptual content bound by logico-geometric duality.

No, you don't realize that the soft-engineering slithers out of its box into yours, human security is lurching into crisis. Cloning, lateral genodata transfer, transversal replication, and cyberotics, flood in amongst a relapse onto bacterial sex.

I see... We need to reach the 4th dimension and realign our DNA.

A splendivoracious one, anonfriend

>Von Neumann
>failure
Honestly bro, are you retarded?

you really can't spot an obvious troll post like that one? maybe reddit is more your cup of tea

>yfw Langan already had such a big head the graduation hat wouldn't fit so he didn't graduate

>People were jealous of him for supposedly being the smartest person on earth

People are not jealous of Langan for being smart. People are angry at him for CTMU getting the fame it did not deserve just because of his supposed high IQ.
He's just another pop-sci pseud.

Yeah keep telling yourself that. In reality you are looking at his ideas only because you're looking for a reason to ridicule him other than being intimidated by him.

yall call Langan a pseudo

but praise people like Grothendieck

why?

The journal that was published in isn't even on the master journals list, or citation reports.

>>/pol/

What about his motives?

Seems okay to me. They have a whole series of articles related to W. J. Freeman III.

Meh. I've mostly made peace with it.

The lock-in effects are too strong at this point to change the situation. The Jews will be in charge for as long as there are biological humans, just as Africans will remain at the bottom of the hierarchy.

I just cross my fingers that something kills us all soon so we don't have to put up with this indignity forever.

lol'd

"In order to have any degree of certainty, the ToE cannot rely on assumption, or empirical or probabilistic induction. What is required is logical-inductive reasoning from known specifics to generalities by tautological necessity. These initial specifics are just what we are given without inference [...]"

Page 322 to 323

Here he makes perfect sense and its hilarious and wrong.

Somebody give me a quick rundown on his theories.

BIGG IB TRU :DDD