>but with XX instead of XY
>inject chromosomes into zygote
>zygote has same karyotype as me except female
>gestate in test tube until baby
>place baby on doorstep of my parents' house
>with note saying to raise her, but let her know she's adopted
>I go into space and travel close to speed of light
>when I get back she is 18
>she will naturally be excited to meet her adoptive brother who just got back from space
>she has my genetics, so she will be autistic like me
>she was raised by the same parents, so she will have a similar personality to me
>she 'knows' she's not really related to me so incest isn't a problem
>due to relativity I'm actually still in my early 20s, so not much older than her
>we will get along perfectly and she becomes my gf

And that's how to become your own waifu.

Jesus christ just go to a fucking club

But that's unrealistic

>create genetic library of self
>but with XX instead of XY
It would go wrong for the same reasons incest babies do. You can't just repeat your x chromosome to get an equally-healthy girl you.

Some observations: women have two distinct, not identical, X chromosomes.
Personality is also heritable. No need to have her raised by your parents, provided she matures (which is unlikely, the chimera you create will probably result in a miscarriage in the surrogate).
Space travel isn't possible yet.

everyone is mean to me

It would be more viable than in any other chromosome. Female cells randomly shut down one of their X chromosomes. If user had any X-linked diseases, he would know about it, since he would be suffering from it.

>Personality is also heritable
OP should let her be raised by abusive alcoholics. I'm sure it won't affect her personality one bit.
It's all irrelevant anyway since she'd be a female, meaning she'd have no problem finding a partner regardless of her autism, which she will do long before her 18.

>OP should let her be raised by abusive alcoholics
Nice appeal to extraordinary circumstances. The fact that head injuries can damage one's brain and hence their intellectual capacity does not mean that intelligence is not heritable, dumb-ass.

Space travel is possible, near-luminar space travel is not.

>let it have XY karyotype, but carefully suppress SRY and AMH hormones to induce androgen insensitivity while allowing Mullerian system to develop
>illegally grow embryo under scientifically optimal conditions
>collect grant money and nobel prize for your work on genetics you had to do to get to this point
>use funding to create relativistic craft
>operation begins.
>parents correct their regrets while parenting you, and she ends up closer to her potential than you ever will be
>one day she goes on sci
>sees similar thread to this one, comes up with similar conclusion
>she thinks it's funny, but then she realizes her bro is well equipped for this task, and has been in space for years
>orders a chromosome test kit out of curiosity.
>XY.jpg
>she goes into an emotional crisis after realize that she's been engineered to be someone's date since birth
>motivates her to become her own person
>she turns 18, surpassing every achievement you have ever done before you've turned 18.
>you finally meet her during her graduation party.
>you're completely socially inept because you've been in relativistic space for the last 18 years
>neither of you have any common interests
>you're basically a publicity tool for popsci at this point
>she introduces you to her boyfriend, who she plans on attending whatever school is prestigious in 2037 with
>realize everyone you've ever known has moved on with their lives, you have nobody in your life anymore
>pull her aside during dinner to talk to her, she knows exactly what it's about
>tell her you're happy for her achievements and that you're proud of your work
>she's interested in the same fields of study as you were, realizes she's becoming you.
>eventually reads one of your papers, confused about something
>she talks to you at home about it, both of you equally struggling. her because she's new to the field, you because you have two decades of academic catchup to do
>bond over slaving away at papers
>mission complete.

You're missing the problem. Two healthy incestuous parents can have a very unhealthy baby girl.

He doesn't have to have any apparent X-linked diseases for the clone to come out with genetic defects. A little bit of genetic diversity between the parents is necessary to keep repeating genes from resulting in a baby with down syndrome, microcephaly, fused limbs, or a host of other abnormalities usually associated with inbreeding.

Also, if there are any rare & recessive genetic diseases hiding in that X-chromosome that are functionally covered by the Y-chromosome, the genetic fault will definitely become apparent in the clone since both of her chromosomes will carry that defect.

Since everyone ITT is already criticizing the biology, I'll point out that you can't return back to Earth to fuck genetically-modified you while maintaining the age difference, since the twin paradox only holds for as long as the two individuals remain in different reference frames (see pic related).

>she has your genetics, so she'll be as ugly as you

what do you mean, twin paradox says that when the twin returns to Earth, to the same reference frame, he is younger than the twin which remained on Earth

>he thinks his autism is genetic
>he doesn't realize her epigenome will be radically different

> twin returns to Earth
You can't do that without de-accelerating (the "de" prefix is used because the event of returning cancels out the earlier acceleration on you when you leave), which will cause time dilation in the opposite direction, restoring the net age difference to zero.

you are wrong, twin paradox applies to the round trip

one twin stays on Earth, the other twin accelerates into space, then de-accelerates back to Earth and then lands on Earth

the space-faring twin will then be younger

I wouldn't do this even if I could because a female equivalent of myself would be just as ugly, pathetic and sad.

But for women it is socially acceptable to use make-up.

Nice.

Based virgin bro.

Sauce on pics?

looks like the Manga Guide to relativity