Hello folks. So here's the deal, I have some brats that need cooking...

Hello folks. So here's the deal, I have some brats that need cooking. I don't have a grill or anything but I figured the oven would work. Before I do that does anyone have a better way of cooking them?

broiling them works well

let me guess, you left them sitting in the car, didn't you

I cook them in a pan with an inch or so of water.
Turn constantly. This helps cook them all the way though.
Once they are a good grey color, dump the water and sear them. Stir them constantly and brown to taste. I like mine a little browned, my wife likes her's burned. It's up to you.
You can boil them or bake them, but they won't give that nice flavor and color like searing.

Yes. Frying pan.

I almost forgot, once you're done searing them, you can use the leftover grease to fry up mushrooms, onions or whatever. It really gives them a good flavor.

Ok, got it. Leave them in my car for a day then condom cook them

I always do that stuff anyway. The pan thing is a pretty good idea through. I'll probably do that. I'm only eating like 2

>don't have a grill
Why do non-flyovers live where they live? they literally can't do anything.

>will grill a steak tonight and shot a mag out of the Ar-15. Feels good.

I live on the third floor of an apartment. I don't want to grill in my place

Boil them in beer and onion then brown the sides in a pan.

Just one mag?

Too bad I am but a child and I'd need to ask someone to get the beer for me.

You pay for the 6 pack an I'll give you 3 to boil your brats.

this post is embarrassing

also the vast majority of apartments/condos won't allow you to keep a grill or barbecue on your balcony

Pour about 3/4 of water in the pan then, cook on med with lid till water boiled off, turn heat up a bit and brown them...

These people give good advice

That's fucking awful advice. I'd give you the actual method, but it seems that nobody actually knows what the fuck they're talking about in this thread.

>I'm taking my ball and going home!

Yeah, THESE BALLS.

bong