Wasn't it a little odd at the end of the Odyssey how Odysseus killed all the suitors...

Wasn't it a little odd at the end of the Odyssey how Odysseus killed all the suitors? I mean they didn't rape Penelope for like 10 years, seems like they were just a bunch of goofball frat boys.

wow fuckin spoilers bro

It was about sending a message. Odysseus had been cucked for 10 years, just not in the traditional way.

>spoilers
Also this board is for 18+ and if you haven't read it by that age you deserve every thing that's bad for you.

That's how men did things in the old days before women and liberals cucked our legal code

they fucking tried to kill his son

I could say something similar to you but about kissing a girl

Psh, they just tried to scare him off. They literally just ate his food and made epic bantz for half a decade.

I think he was being sarcastic, I only read the odyssey in my 20s, but I knew the story from other sources since I was a little kid

They violated the ancient Greek rule of xenia, which is sort of like hospitality/generosity, but infinitely more important to them.

men create legality for women and to feel righteous

ye this
also this in his pov but at the same time he was literally cucking penelope 8/10 years he was gone so :^)
they kinda did plan to ambush him once he got off his boat but homie athena helped him out

and also its kinda to show how odysseus progressed from a hot head (hurling insults and fucking his entire crew by telling polyphemus all their names right after he got on the boat) to enduring the suitors insults n shit before taking revenge

kinda like a learn from his mistakes kinda meme

>Psh
No Psh, they LITERALLY tried to kill his son.
Unless you read a shortened version, which happens a lot in public schools, there is no reason you should have missed that,

It was just a prank, bro.

Toxic masculinity

It makes even less sense that he felt he had to kill all the maids too, but you know different times

because odysseus was alpha as fuck and probably a manlet

>maids
The maids and the servants had betrayed him.
>different times
You mean you don't kill, or die trying to kill those who betrayed you? Cuck.

He had to cleanse the oikos.

I always saw it as an act of self defense. Those guys wouldn't have left on their own and they have at least tried to kill Odysseus.

Someone mentioned this but they spent a huge chunk of the book plotting to kill his firstborn and only son. That tends to piss a guy off. Then his wife tells him how some of the servants betrayed him to help the would be murdered. Then the goddess of wisdom and justice tells him he should kill these assholes.

It is impossible for women to be cucked