So we can all agree that Waffle House is by far the comfiest chain restaurant, right?

So we can all agree that Waffle House is by far the comfiest chain restaurant, right?

no, we can't

The fake antique crap on their walls makes me seethe with anger.

>Actually getting angry about shitty restaurant decorations

Lmao, what a faggot, you should have some real problems in your life.

Not when it's full of drunks and niggers.

I do have a problem, it's called collecting antiques. Those fake tin enamel signs don't look comfy to me, they look cheap, fake and tacky.

Yep I love being around tons of niggers late at night

I steal their forks.

Why? Do they use branded forks where you live or are you stealing plain old stainless steel forks for no reason?

Their breakfast is fine, but their dinner is confusing and dissapointing

My now ex wife took them all. I kept the house. I have nothing to eat with.

It's a black person thing; they use their welfare money to buy drugs, 'urban clothes', and Xbox games. Ain't nobody got moneyz fo' silverware n shiet, dis da struggle.

>dissapointing
Did you go into a waffle house with high expectations?

Seeing how it's the place trashed people go to be the shit out of each other I'd say no. The comfiest restaurants are always local diners IMO.

IHOP is better in every way.

That's the best time to go. Dinner and a show.

Except it's not comfy at all. IHOPs are just generic fast food restaurants. Waffle Houses are special.

That's the entire point. You're buzzed yourself, packing some firepower (it is the south) of course, and you go to see the sideshow. Same attraction as the old style circus where you could see animals that have been taught unique tricks, but at the same time might break out into their untamed selves. Pretty interesting really.

Absolutely true. Waffle House was my go to place to study in college. I kept bizarre hours, so I would often go to WH at 2am or so and eat a delicious breakfast, drink unlimited coffee, and enjoy the comfy. Usually I'd be one of the only people there so the service was actually great and it was easy to focus.

Good lord, you're retarded. I really hope you're not responsible for guardianship of another living creature with your lack of observation.

>comfiest
I used to go to one until the nigger cook farted right beside me while i was eating. they have a booth on the workers side and it just so happened to be right next to my booth. after he made my breakfast he sat down watching a movie on a portable dvd player and let out a silent but deadly fart. I was pissed
I went back like 4 years later one night and told my server and she said he was stealing and got canned.
plus their bacon is cooked to hell. I hate burnt/crispy bacon

Its pretty comfy when you are the only one in the place.

hmm

>back tracking this hard because he can't form a coherent sentence
No it's you whos the retard

Cracker Barrel's meatloaf is literally the greatest chain restaurant item in existence.

I had an English teacher in high school who has this fucking ridiculous story about a time he ate $50 worth of food at Waffle House.

>plus their bacon is cooked to hell. I hate burnt/crispy bacon

They will literally cook any item any way you want it. If you want floppy bacon, they will do it. If you want fried onions, mushrooms, and cheese in your coffee, ask for coffee Southern classic style.