Human was walking on the moon over 60 years ago, but yet in A.D 2017 its impossible to get rid off those fuckers

Human was walking on the moon over 60 years ago, but yet in A.D 2017 its impossible to get rid off those fuckers.

Why is that?

Why pandas are fucking dying while those fuckers are getting more immune with every year?

Fucking lyme disease man

You see, OP. As a molecular biologist, it also amazes me. The simplest life forms are the ones that endure the most. It is quite the example of Occam's Razor. If primitive life forms adapt so easily, why would humans evolve into the first place? Darwin himself said that it is not the strongest nor the most intelligent that survives, but the one that adapts to nature the best. It is things like that which each day pull me closer to the realization we are the subjects of an intelligent design. As a scientist these creatures represent the proof of God.

It happens because they are R-type with multiple generations per year and so many offspring that a few mutations in every brood literally doesn't matter because only ~1/100 survives long enough to mate.

not really, it's mostly because they have shorter life times and have a lot of opposition. A horse or human isn't going to do much, given their domestic and safe life style combined with long lifespans. Not to mention it's obviously harder for complex traits to emerge so overall evolution is slow.

Why would scientist want to get rid of ticks? They have a very important environmental niche

like?

also their enzymes involved in DNA replication/repair are more error prone than higher level shit (eukaryotes), which helps them adapt by being more prone to mutations

population control

we already have mosquitos and tsetse flies and they are doing way better job at it

>he thinks his life matters more than those

>He believes the moon landing really happened

>Occam's Razor
This is a fucking science forum. If you're going to bring up fucking skyrim video games just fucking leave. You're ruining this fucking board.

This is bait or you have no idea at all how natural selection works.

Get some possums
They kill loads of ticks by eating them
Or some western fence lizards
They have a protein in their blood that kills the bacteria that causes Lyme disease

>Not understanding Occam's Razor in terms of applied philosophy.
It's not even a meme or vidya reference bro, fuck off.

Lyme disease fucked me up big time. Basically it exaggerated every little problem or imbalance in my body. Took a while but finally have it dealt with.

how? With Tick-borne encephalitis?

If this is your opinion, then why are we getting rid of other infectious diseases?

that gif

wtf?

he was never seen again. some say he is still tumbling downwards.

>molecular biologist
>can't into evolutionary theory or specialization or niches
>doesn't know or mention that >99,8% of all "simple" species are no longer extant
>doesn't know how intelligence became the major selection pressure for humans
>molecular biologist
sure thing bud

you are 100%. it amazes me how some people deny reality.

it's a sword from Skyrim my dude. What the fuck are you talking about?

Humans were on the moon in 1957 and before? Was it some secret Nazi base on the dark side?

kill yourself please. Don't act like you know everything through your video game lenses. Do a favor to yourself and search occam's razor on google, then killyourself. It's easier this way because you probably will never contribute to science anyways.

When did insects gain the technology to fashion suits of armour out of potatoes?

100%?

if you were so smart you would realize you're being trolled.

>hurr durr I'm just pretending to be retard to get le (you)'s

gay as shit senpai

Nevertheless, Occam's razor is inherently unscientific.

im not even that user. if you don't see it, you're probably actually autistic.

Umm... Yesterday was the 48th anniversary of the Apollo XI landing.

>implying they naturally carry lyme

Occam's razor is scientific if applied correctly.

>Darwin himself said that it is not the strongest nor the most intelligent that survives, but the one that adapts to nature the best
No he didn't. That's a misattributed quote.

can someone tell me a fast fucking way of getitng rid of tapeworms forever? i've been suffering for 4 years and i swear to god i cant fucking stop them. im fucking desperate already its 4am and i cant sleep

We just discovered that they had eyes only a few years ago; it's not like studying them to eradicate them is top priority.

Especially since the best way to avoid them is to literally wear long clothing tucked into boots and gloves and know what the hell you're doing when you're out in the woods.

it's an unique combat knife from Fallout 3 god damn it

My bad. I was thinking about the wrong Elder Scrolls game.

Of course it's bait, molecular biologists aren't creationists.

And yet no one's been there since 1972. Guess the moon was fully scienced. No need to go back with newer technologies and methods.

Parasites thrive while beautiful things die. Why you think Europe and the US are getting less white user?