So, I've never been to a KFC before, and I decided to go there tomorrow for lunch...

So, I've never been to a KFC before, and I decided to go there tomorrow for lunch. What are some items which aren't too expensive and good/tasty? I've thought on getting their promotion item (pic related) since those sound pretty good (basically small fries + crispy dog/2 hotwings/2 crispys). Probably 1 or 2 pieces depending on the size of that thing.

Not that much of a fan to get spicy food, so please keep that in mind. Any discussion of KFC food welcome.

any reason you're going out of a way to try it

kfc isn't even that great for fast food. there are better companies

This is the KFC Chicken Littles

>LIL BUDDIES OF FLAVOR
>The sky isn’t falling; it’s just headed to Kentucky Fried Chicken® for these freshly breaded chicken tenders, served with pickles and mayo on an all-new sesame-seed bun. Try two in a $5 Fill Up with mashed potatoes and gravy, a medium drink, and a cookie.

This is them

THIS is the KFC Chicken Snacker, what the Chicken Littles replaced

The KFC Snacker had a delicious SPECIAL mayo sauce, it was a special pepper mayo, it was delicious

I have not tried the KFC Chicken Littles yet, but I was very upset to find they discontinued the KFC Snackers

>pickles and mayo
vomited a little

Thing is, I'm not living in burgerland and thus I don't have any of the wide choice spectrum of fast food that you guys have. Basically the major labels around here are McD, BK, Subway, and KFC, where only the latter wasn't yet visited.

Those sound weird, mayo and pickles with chicken?

>that you guys have
You guys
did you just assume my nationality, shitlord??????????????????????????

Yes, yes I did, guy with the many questionmarks. Since most people of this mangolian website for fine handcrafting are from burgerland I assumed by your answer that you were too

You should try the restaurant's namesake item - the original recipe Kentucky Fried Chicken. I would suggest a thigh, but get whatever you like. Mashed potatoes and gravy or potato wedges and a biscuit

Just get some extra crispy chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, biscuits, and maybe some coleslaw if that's your thing. Keep it standard and don't dive into their meme items yet. Those can be very hit or miss.

Wasn't this exact same thread posted last week?

This is the correct answer.

Also, go crazy with the side dishes. The mac and cheese, baked beans and coleslaw are all pretty good.

crispy wicked wings, popcorn chicken, fries, dinner roll

these are the only things i buy from KFC

the mac n cheese tastes processed. the wedges have a really good seasoning on them. popcorn chicken is good. grilled chicken is my favorite from there.

What the fuck is a crispy dog?

I will also so that this is the correct recommendation. Get A 2 or 3 piece dinner with original recipe. You also get two sides and a biscuit. One should be mashed potatoes and gravy. If they have fried okra, I recommend that as the second.

the only good things kfc ever had was the old popcorn chicken and the double down. now there's not a single thing on their menu that isn't shit.

Is KFC an actual restaurant in the US? In the UK you can have fried chicken with chips or rice and that's it.

>KFC rice

How far your people have fallen.

>Is KFC an actual restaurant in the US?
No, it's still fast food, and sadly has become objectively the WORST fast food since the Colonel died. Like maybe only Captain D's beats it out with how greasy, poorly prepared, and poorly staffed KFC's are now.

But one of KFC's claim to fame was always the wide variety of sides you could purchase there, the idea being you could get a meal for the whole family cheap. It used to be a sunday dinner treat when I was a kid - but again, this was maybe 20 years ago, and it's fallen far.

KFC was always famous for it's gravy, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and biscuits. A family would get a chicken bucket and some sides and be set for 4-5 people for >= 15 bucks (speaking in terms of todays money, was probably more like 10 - 12 back then)

USA doesnt have hot n spicy or wicked wings???

The five dollar fill ups deal they do is pretty legit. Go for that to go cheap. I just get the chicken tendie one.

What the fuck is Captain D's?

fast food seafood restaraunt similar to long john silvers

It's like long john silvers but for the ghetto

>implying long john silvers isn't nigger tier.

just looked their menu up for fun
>they serve "fish", not even a specific kind like cod or pollack, still it's their main thing
wow.

In Canada we don't have a single national fast food chain based off of seafood. It's bizarre to me that there are 2 seafood fast food chains in America.

Are they all over America or are they concentrated in one area like the South?

Manitoba here.

I will never not crave shellfish and seafood in general, and I am so fucking sour that even in Winnipeg, there are only two seafood restaurants:
- Red Lobster
- 'Joey's Only' Seafood

The former is Olive-Garden-tier (Actually owned by the same corporation I think?), but actually better than Olive Garden because even though you can get lobster and different kinds of crab legs and stuffed mushrooms and all that good shit, but it costs minimum $25 after taxes and minimum tip for one meal if you want a decent amount of seafood, Olive Garden has the same prices for generic pasta and red/white sauce.

The latter, being a sit-down restaurant as well, is like what I can only imagine "fast food"-style seafood to be in America, or just slightly better. It's lower quality than Red Lobster, but at least the prices reflect that. They always have those 'day of the week' deals, and one of them is unlimited fish tacos (pollock though, which unfortunately I'm not a huge fan of) for like $16. They also have clam strips, which even for fried breaded seafood, are a guilty pleasure of mine.

And of those two restaurants, there's only 1 Red Lobster, located in Winnipeg, and no more than about 4 or 5 Joey's Only. At least Gimli Fish Market has good quality (for a prairie province) fresh and frozen seafood to buy and cook at home.