So, we all agree that in n out is the best burger ever right...

so, we all agree that in n out is the best burger ever right? East coasters will false flag and hate on it because they've never had it. They're just so mad they've never had the burger of the gods. Same arguments and statements by them every time.
>ITS LE CHEAP AND AN OK BURGER FOR ITS PRICE!!!! XDDDD

wrong. It's amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bw1_1rPq2LA
time.com/4784538/five-guys-beats-in-n-out-best-burgers/
youtube.com/watch?v=cT8sIT4vBUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tired of burger threads. They all are mediocre. Burgers are mediocre. Get it through your stupid head.

East Coaster reporting, I won't shit-talk what I haven't tried, but I know for a fucking fact Cookout has the best fast food burgers on this side of the Mississippi.

yea. I get the feeling that people who shit talk it have never had it.

It's a good burger, but if both were free, I'd pick a restaurant burger or something over it.

I really enjoy the quality of their food for its consistency, price, and flavor, it's just still fast food.

great thread you retarded faggot
fuck off

No. It's just from California so you fags place some weird, false sense of superiority on the place when in reality it's average. Just like everything else from california.

Most of my friends/family from the East coast have polarizing attitudes about In n Out. They either love it or think it's all hype and would rather go somewhere else. Having worked there for over 5 years i'll say that if people who haven't tried it believe all the hype prior to trying it they'll probably end up disappointed. Still one of the best burger joints on the west coast though.

t. another east coaster who's never had in n out
are you ok?

Over five years? That is some stamina.

It's the best fast food burger, but not the best I've had.

I've been treated pretty well with the company, considering all the horror stories I hear from my friends who've worked in the food industry. Until I figure out what I wanna do with my life it's a nice job.

Nice. I worked for McDonalds, papa iohns, pizza hut, kfc and subway and none of them treat you like a human.

Not an East Coaster, not even American so no bias but I found it to be very underwhelming. It wasn't bad but it wasn't anything special either.

This guy knows.

Not an east coaster. Have had in n out. The Hat is a superior fast food stop.

make a sauce by mixing mayo, ketchup, relish, and a dash each of mustard and worcestershire sauce

apply some mustard to your patty during the grilling process

there, now your burger tastes like in-n-out

It's a great burger for the price! But as far as burgers go, It's about a 6/10. Nothing really special about it.

Dude cookout is great for what it is, I mean their shakes are legendary and you can get a corn dog or blt as a side dish, but let's not pretend their burgers are anything special. Let's not get crazy here.

East-Coast / Best-Coast here. In-n-Out is not the best burger ever, but the the Double-Double is the best fast-food burger, especially for the money.

The best chain restaurant burger is at the Fuddruckers in Columbia, SC. The burgers there are far superior to every other Fuddruckers I have tried. To claim that some other chain is better is futile. It is not the same as the one in Columbia.

I live on the northwest and have access to both.
Five guys is more expensive but a better burger.
In-n-out is a classic shitty 50's burger, which has a certain appeal.

One location does not a good chain make.

>move to the west coast
>have in-n-out
>instantly disappointed

I guess the price is okay but I wouldn't go to it over something like wendy's or such. It's just okay.

Mmm in and out. Is amazing Mmm hmmmm whoop whoop
I love there monkey style burger m.youtube.com/watch?v=bw1_1rPq2LA

In-n-out is basically west coast people stroking their dicks because "LOL IT'S NOT ON THE EAST COAST". Their shit is okay at best, decently priced for what you get, but completely over hyped. That's not to say their food isn't BAD, just does not have anything worth notable about it

>sekrit menu
Yes adding grilled onions and 1000 island dressing is super secret...
>Those fries are made instantly!
unless you inhale them after they make them they go bad stupid fast compared to other fast food places
>MILKSHAKES
Good but seriously grasping at straws here

I'm not claiming that Fuddruckers is the best burger chain. I'm claiming that the best chain burger is at the Fuddruckers in Columbia. Big difference.

Holy shit this is fucking overrated just like those faggots in Texas harping on and on about Whataburger. Just fucking average.
Five Guys is seriously better than that shit.
The only true best burger comes from no-name local burger joints. You have to find them.
Five Guys is like crack though.

FUCK OFF COMMIEFORNIA WE /WHATABURGER/ NOW

>GUYS THEY PUT THE FRIES IN MY BURGER INSTEAD OF JUST THE SAME BAG!
>THIS IS EPIC!

There isn't anything really wrong with in-n-out but they way it is talked up is so annoying.

time.com/4784538/five-guys-beats-in-n-out-best-burgers/

Lel fuck you, Commiefornians and your shitty "le-classic" burgers.

boy, back in my day we get 8 burgers for a nickle.

Yeah, lemme get dat chophouse cheddar burger, famiglia

Oooh yes, that and the A1 thiccccc and hearty

3x3 extra toast whole-grilled onions medium rare mustard fried

These are the secret words to a good burger at In n Out. Anyone that disagrees with this doesn't know how to eat In n Out.

>muh secret menu mystique

It's a fucking fast food restaurant. Christ.

>muh

Back to pol with you! Seriously the in-n-out actually has a good secret menu unlike any other big corporate chains where they don't care about the quality, consumer, or employee. In-n-out has the best care in all aspects.

>Every post I don't like is the boogeyman
kys

thanks dumpfkin, go back to pol

I hate to jump on the burger bandwagon, but damn it is In n out isnt the best overall fast food burger.

The only thing I don't like about the franchise is how damn popular it is. All the douchey hipster go there and ruin the experience of just getting a tasty burger. Their animal fries are godly too.

The only thing wrong with the franchise is the hipster fan base.

Having tried White Castle I can say that it does not compare.

Literally fucking hang yourself. You In'n'Out shills trigger me to no end. The only people who say the burgers are good are the flyover faggot tourists that pay $5 extra for an ice cream scoop of gwak at Chipo-tel. Habit is better in every way, and that's only considering fast food burgers. Fuck you for ruining my day, shitlord.
>wanting borderline shoestring fries instead of glorious steak fries with your burger
>muh sekrit menu of more "american" individually wrapped processed cheese product slices, grilled onions, and thousand island
>wanting a whole head of iceburg lettuce under your patty
>literal 5 item menu so you can order without your wranglers having to calm your short bus autistic rage from having more choices than brain cells
>muh "better than east coast" because your life is so pathetically uneventful that you have to brag about being in an area with a specific burger chain
>shakes are mediocre at best
>any semblance of customer service is ruined by the entitled millennial faggots rolling their eyes every time they fuck up an order or have to pull their faces from their phones at any time
Do yourselves a favor and learn how to make your own burgers or fuck off back to /r9k/, you fat autistic neets.
>t. san fagcisco resident watching everything burn to hell

>best fast food burger
>Nobody saying Whataburger all you cucks from north of the Dixon line ? In n outs pretty good, but there sure as hell not whataburger

Just a good solid burger.

I had whataburger and it tastes identical to a shitty burger at tommys.

I will say that,to a native Californian, the smell of in n out when u drive by, it brings back memories. To us, it's a sentimental thing. So if you don't get it, you just never will. it's a whole Southern California coastal thing. At least to me.,On a spring or summer day as the Suns beginning to go down, beautiful sky at dusk, temperatures just right, blocks from the beach.. A tasty fresh burger served by friendly people..can't beat it.

You're a faggot. It's just a good burger like you would make at home if you had a in counter griddle.
t. whale vag fag

Triggered flyover lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=cT8sIT4vBUQ

I'm calling you a faggot for saying its good because nostalgia.
I hate cali and always have, but I still love innout

The best meal every handed to me through a car window.

mcchicken or mcdoubledouble?

east-coaster here, i've had it when i was visiting SF. overrated from what i've seen. i got a double and fries animal style. burger was good, but i remember the cheese being abit overpowering. fries animal style are terrible, it's just too much. again a good burger, but overrated from what ive heard

>does not have anything worth notable about it
It's worth noting in the sense that it's the best burger you can get for the price.

The key phrase there is, "for the price."

>Secret menu
It's just for fun and for those that want something a little more specific than numbers one through three.
>unless you inhale them after they make them they go bad stupid fast compared to other fast food places
Yeah, that's because they're fresh. I'd rather have my fries go stale in half an hour than staying "fresh" like McDonald's fries 6 hours later.
>Good but seriously grasping at straws here
Don't you mean literally grasping at straws?

Seriously, though. The milkshakes are good for, once again, the price. They're like 2 bucks. Can't go wrong with that.

In-N-Out is amazing because it's fast food. It's not meant to be compared to an 18 dollar burger. Hell, you can get three number 1s for 18 dollars. For the price, you'll have a hard time finding anything that compares.

Wrong.

reviewbrah liked five guys more than in-n-out

Worse fucking fries ever. I could deepthroat my dildo fresh out of my ass and it would have more flavor than In n Out fries.

I like the burgers, I'm always down for an In n Out burger! Except for the FUCKING PAPER they wrap the burger in, that somehow ALWAYS FUCKING ENDS UP IN MY MOUTH. Half the time they wrap it so tightly I can barely slide it off the damn burger. It's a first world dilemma.

All American is better.

Mediocre burger, shit fries

so fucking what, Reddit?

best burgers and custard coming through

In-N-Out is better than most cheaper sitdown/fast casual places because of how tight their quality control is.

If they were a national chain they'd be just as shit as any other fast food place because they'd have to start cutting corners

In-N-Out is better than whataburger, which is literally garbage tier shit burgers

Fuck whataburger. I hated living in Texas how many fucks would jerkoffs themselves off about their overpriced shit burger with Texas toast, which just means soggy microwaved butter bread

Whataburger is shit desu. It's overpriced and tastes like ass because it's just grease

Also Texas toast is a fucking joke.

>make an In n Out thread on Veeky Forums and say something controversial in the OP
>guaranteed 100+ comments
people really can't contain their autism

literally steak n shake is better and open 24hrs

both of their fries are trash though

> tastes like ass because it's just grease
This is how I know you've never had Whataburger. Even In n Out has more grease on it than Whataburger.

their fry seasoning is bretty good though

I just drown the fries in that and eat them by the fistful

Carls Jr is better

Explain how a franchise that isn't good enough to spread across the country let alone other countries be considered "the best"?

Yes. I fucking LOVE cookout

Steak and shake is fucking horrible

Seriously the best shit I've had. Both Whatta and InOut are overrated for what they are. Five guys is fine, and there are a few decent local places near me. But Culver's is a whole nother league.

literally tastes like a mix of carl's jr and wendys

steak and shake burgers taste like you're just pouring a seasoning shaker into your mouth and then washing it down with a tube of meat paste

>thinks "muh" is /pol/ exclusively
Found the newfag

>it's a poor retarded Californian stoner who has never left his home state claims he knows what other burger chains taste like thread

page 1 needs to see this truth