I go running often, and nothing helps more than a cup of coffee to get me off to a good run

I go running often, and nothing helps more than a cup of coffee to get me off to a good run.

My issue is, it tastes fucking disgusting.

How do I make a nice iced tea at home?
I've tried wikihow recipes and almost threw up after drinking sugar milk with coffee beans

I can't make this shit taste good!

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/coffee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

use better tea leaves

take a nodoz if you don't like the flavor, way cheaper than coffee too

Nodoz? What's this?

Put tea in my coffee?

caffeine pills, you can find them at any supermarket with a pharmacy section. Or try those effervescent tabs or packets with caffeine, or just keep drinking coffee until you like it

Mix a crushed up caffiene pill into a protein shake

Wa la

Try cold brewing your coffee, a lot of the nasty and off flavors for coffee comes out when you brew it in hot water.

It's super easy and it makes my coffee taste better then the overpriced crap I used to buy at starbucks.

>Make the tea hot first,
>add honey (better than sugar and tastes like it too)
> Add some lemon or whatever (optional)
> Let it steep for however long it says on the bag
> Pour into a pitcher and put it in the damn fridge

caffeine tablets GOAT, but take 1/2 tablet because thatll be closer to what youre currently doing.

literally helped me through undergrad. also, withdrawals kind of suck.

A good Iced Tea is half Lemonade

Thank muh later

This, your teeth won't get stained and rotted by a drink you hate this way

horrible advice

it will be bitter, cloud and taste like shit

either flash chill by brewing hot tea normally double strength then shaking with ice

or put ~6g of loose leaf tea per quart of water, stick it in the fridge and cold brew overnight

don't use tea bags

get some liptons peach iced tea. its omg this is tea? wow its good.

or if you can find it red seal fruit flavoured teas they are made with out caffene and taste aweome

you know tea already has a small amount of caffene in it right?

this is just shitposting

Two shots of espresso over ice. Goes down quick. Who gives a fuck about the taste? I'm after the results.

If you don't like it, you don't like it. Find something else to drink. I don't know why you would continue trying to force yourself to drink something you don't like.

I love the caffeine, helps with my run.

I didn't know this will thank you now

Just go for a run without and power through, don't allow yourself to be weak on such a basic level.

see
If you brew tea with good loose leaf, it has a much higher caffeine content.

Why not just take caffeine pills then? Drinking coffee or tea can be enjoyable with a nice taste.

Just drink it more
That's how I came to like black coffee
I drank it more and more just out of convenience because I can't get the mix when I do it myself

I'm trying man, but its taking its toll on me
Its a fair suggestion but I am under the impression they don't work as well just drinking some coffee
Coffee also has other health benefits or something idk

The best athletes I know don't take caffeine pills, they drink coffee

So its just preference at this point

Lol I'm trying to set time records, not just go for a jog around a track.
I need it ;-;

>I am under the impression they don't work as well just drinking some coffee

Why on earth would you harbor such an illogical impression? Caffeine is caffeine. Doesn't matter what shape it's in.

You know what, I looked it up and there isn't any strong evidence for it

examine.com/supplements/coffee/

Just what I thought when making this thread

Just buy better coffee

Also a runner here. I prefer a couple cups of green tea before a run. Doesn't taste as sharp as cawfee and plus green tea hydrates you whereas the coffee will actually dehydrate you towards the end of your run, extracting water from your body when your muscles need it the most. Just my 2 pennies user, I used to have coffee before runs too and I know it's an amazing high that's hard to replace. Actually kinda make me want to try it again when it gets colder out. :p

Thanks for the advice man, means more hearing it from someone in the same position.
I'll try some green tea, but god knows my tastebuds are shot cause I never enjoyed normal tea either.

Wasn't aware that coffee dehydrates you so that's actually really good to know.

>Wasn't aware that coffee dehydrates you

Caffeine is a diuretic. Any source of caffeine will do that. Coffee, tea, energy drinks, tablets....

Right, I honestly didn't know

Stop drinking instant/pre-ground coffee. Buy whole quality beans and get a french press, you'll find it much more enjoyable.

>I used to have coffee before runs too and I know it's an amazing high that's hard to replace.

Smoking a joint before a run feels good.

>I'll try some green tea, but god knows my tastebuds are shot cause I never enjoyed normal tea either.
It really depends on the quality of the tea. I've had some teas and coffees that were nauseating and basically undrinkable, even with milk and sugar, but others can be had on their own.

You're still drinking water, retards. Coffee doesn't hydrate you as much as plain water does, but it still has a net hydrating effect.

>mix instant coffee and sugar with a splash of boiling water
>top up with milk and add ice
:^)

>:p
post tits

This is so very true. I do this often, it's also nice with the aforementioned green tea. The energy is really warm and amazing when the runners high kicks in with it

Sry not gril but am the cute that's for sure