To dog owners out there, what do you feed your doggos?

To dog owners out there, what do you feed your doggos?

I have a 9kg 5 month old pup, been giving her mostly kibble with puppy formula and 1 raw egg a day including shell. She gets a little piece of cold carrot as a treat once in a while. Wondering how I can change it up.

Dude edibles lmao.

bump

Cheeseburgers, hot dogs, tacos, steaks, hams, etc

Sometimes we split a Crave Case from White Castle

Thanks Kevin Smith.

You'll have more luck asking /an/ what dogs can even eat. I wouldn't be surprised if Veeky Forums has given PB&J to their dogs before.

Nice pup. Looks like a black lab, no? Some insufferable scumbag dumped these fuckers when they were 4 months old and they wandered around the neighborhood for a couple days until we took them in.

They get dry with chicken livers and gizzards for snacks.

Peanut Butter is fine for dogs. Jelly...I dunno.

cute pup OP

My dog just eats regular dry dog food 90% of the time. He also gets carrots/cucumbers/apple/little bits of whatever fruit or veg I happen to be cutting at the moment.

If he gets an upset stomach or i run out of food he gets plain cooked rice & boiled, non-seasoned, boneless, skinless chicken breast.

pic related

My mum gives my pupper bits of her peanut butter bread at breakfast and she loves it

Have a thread going on an but it's a slow ass board

She's a quarter golden retriever, quarter sharpei and the rest is mystery mutt. She's a rescue dog too

Do you give them the livers and gizzards raw? They have such pretty coats.

I fed mine chicken breast when she was little and had no appetite. Vet said it's not a good diet because there's not enough calcium though

What a good dog!

>Raw gizzards and liver

No, I boil them although they probably would be ok for them raw.

>raw veggies and raw egg
they eat raw flesh not anything else raw

my doggo gets the following 6am and at 6pm, no snacks, no treats
>1 mackeral chub body
>.5T spoon garlic
>.25 cup cooked diced carrots with peas
>1 spoonful greek yogurt
>1 cup dry food
>2 shakes of powder chondriotin and other shit thats for coat,jionts, etc
>once over squirt of cod liver oil
>1 cooked egg on top and mix it all together

Garlic is poisonous to dogs

>giving dog garlic

Retard kys

1 scoop of garlic is legit and healthy the only study you can come up with that says its bad is using 5grams per kg

i jerk off my horse to feed my dog, i jerk off my dog to feed my cat.

have a juvenile German shepherd that does farm work most days.

Morning:
2 cups dry food
1/3rd can of wet food
Few squirts of salmon oil
Tbps or so of ground flax seed

Night
Roughly 1/3lb lean beef/12 oz chicken thigh, sometimes rabbit or turkey
One cup give or take dry food
Mixed organ meats (kidneys, hearts, grizzards, beef and chicken liver, rabbit spleens
One raw egg
Half cup with baby carrots, frozen blueberries, few tiny pineapple or apple chunks. Or half cup of steamed broccoli
Salmon oil and flax seed

For occasional treats: raw meat with bones and peanut butter mixed with yogurt

why the fucking raw egg?
When I had my doggo never thought about eggs..

8 weeks old.

He gets his standard dog food, plus a little fish or chicken.

My dog loves hard boiled eggs. I make a few extra for her whenever I cook some.

id be able to get those in bulk from the wet market, will look into it cheers

shes teething atm so she likes the crunch of raw carrot and its harmless to eat a little (plus its cheap)

Your doggo gets a daily raw egg too?

its got lots of protein and calcium, ive seen lots of conflicting info online about feeding them to doggos though so might tone it down to every other day instead of daily

hey they have the same bellies

my Doggo gets fed only in the evening, he seems to do fine with it,

2 cups of food (No chicken or poultry as his stomach cannot handle it)

a scoop of dried beef liver food topper

hip and joint powder

probiotics

handful of nutro treats.

what brand of food is your pupper on?

Please get a good qauilty dog food. stay away from grocery store tier stuff,
Iams and petigree is shill level food,

merrick is a good food and popular.

Fromme is high tier stuff.

OP, DO NOT feed your pupper Grapes, they are deadly to dogs, this includes rasins

I feed my dog a bowl of eggs every morning.

If you'll allow me to be a faggot for a second, HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOOK AT HIS EYES HE'S SO FUCKING CUTE I'M GOING TO SHIT MYSELF.

That said, never really had a doggo, but I heard something like Buckingham Palace cooking fresh rice and mixing it with egg and lamb for the queen's corgis. This was years ago though, so who knows what the fuck now.

wtf that is just as cute as my pupper

I'm feeding her 3 meals a day atm, how old is your doggo? What is hip and joint powder and what sort of treats do you give them?

It's bog standard kibble, im in a developing country so theres not a great deal of choice. Since I started giving her a daily egg her poos are less frequent and much smaller which I read is a good thing? Would love to be able to afford wet food for her frequently, but shits expensive so it's a very occasional mix-in with kibble to bulk it out.

keeping her off the grapes, onion and chocolate

raw or cooked?

yeah i didnt even mean to keep her but those eyes are like laser beams of love

that sounds legit though, i could get some cheap lamb and dump it in the slow cooker with some carrots and peas and shit

Feeding my pup Taste of the Wild puppy formula. He's almost 4 months. I'll be switching him over to Acana or Farmina once he hits 6 months. Also I mix in some pureed pumpkin to help firm up those turds. I also give him carrots and apples and kibble as well when working obedience.

Avoid the grain jew with dog food, same goes for humans.

My brother's dog goes everywhere with him, work, gym, everywhere. His dog eats the same things as him for lunch, always. I've seen him order hamburgers, full entrees, all kinds of shit for that dog. Last time I visited him, we went to a greasy greek shop and he ordered an italian beef for his dog.

it's glucosamine chondroitin powder for dogs, my pupper is old, 10 years.

We give him nutro crunchy treats with apple. he loves them and they smell good.