What books would you recommend to a 25 year old man who's trying to improve himself and go his own way?

What books would you recommend to a 25 year old man who's trying to improve himself and go his own way?

my diary desu

ill tell you when you give me the sauce

Start with the Greeks

I'm in the same boat, i just don't know where to get scans of books i want. Wat do

Books are just a medium. You need confidence, a goal, and a plan.

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.
I'm not even memeing.

Crime n punishment
>you will fail

Tell then sauce

Start with the Greeks, then the Romans, then read the rest of the western canon. Then begin reading shitty meme self help books and stop masturbating. After this you should be good to go unless you're a manlet in which case you'll have to start lifting.

ride the tiger
the ego and its own
might is right
the art of worldly wisdom

Stoner, A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.
I mean, a lot of books are great, but those marked my 20s heavily and left an impression for life.

What the Buddha Taught by Walpola Rahula

>paradise loft is more important then La Commedia

we want the source OP

Beyond Good and Evil, Thus Spake Zarathustra

Tao Te Ching, of course.

>and go his own way?
Be less vague.

Where are you at in life, how would you want to be described by others and what situations do you fear?

I am 21 and i feel that time running away. I am so afraid that i will never "do it" as a writer. I still did not publish anything. I started writing year ago, and also year ago i become avid reader (i always liked books tho, but never was so mad with them until 20), i am afraid its too late and bad education, habits, upbringing in pleb working class family, everything is against me

Starting Strength Basic Barbell Training 3rd Edition by Mark Rippetoe

This

Followed by How to Win Friends and Influence People

The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle and The Road to Wealth by Suze Orman

Veeky Forums pls stay. how many of you guys are on here?

>scans
>of books

what are you doing??