Which is the worst global cuisine? Hard mode: no Britain

Which is the worst global cuisine? Hard mode: no Britain.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot_(food)
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm so fucking hungry because of your post.

The german

Finland

Russian

For such a large, influential country, the food truly is shit. A complete joke. I feel sorry for them

POO IN THE LOO

Brazil
>UMA DELICIA

Anything scandinavian.

Russia is flyover tier.

t:frog

Australian.
t. Australian
Talk up the meat and wine and it's shit. Cows need grass not sand.

Australia cont.

I never hear about South American cooking so I assume its the worst.

Not even close.

those taste pretty good lol

That's the most perfunctory rice I've ever seen.

ex-yugoslavian food easily

>the peruvian actually fell for his own propaganda
You people are the wisconsin cheese dweebs of sudacas

No one cares about your food except some memesters
>but stir fried beef is totally A++ world-class unesco james beard cuisine
Sure thing keiko

h a i t i
a
i
t
i

>perfunctory
The rice is flavored by the meat, it really doesn't need much going on with it.
I'm actually black and german. I like peruvian and brazilian food the most.
I hope you're not a silly beaner trying to shit on superior latin american cuisine.

You're retarded if you think our beef is bad.

>Australia cunt

Looks about right

You don't know what you're talking about

American without a shadow of a doubt. Other countries bad food is still food, America is hfcs, msg, rubber cheese, bleached meat, etc. It isn't for humans.

Not that user but I don't even see beef in that picture...
Aren't you guys more of a lamb place anyway?

iceland loves their Kæstur hákarl

Jewish food is atrocious

anything that the United States has gotten hold of.
majority of the mass produced foods from there make me sick, it's all just grease and carbs.

No, that was just a propaganda campaign.

authentic chink food.

find the worst part of the animal and eat it.

I had to go to a chink wedding dinner for my fathers co-worker and literally every dish was either some kind of fish (Which I do not eat) or the feet of some animal. duck, dog or cat idk which.

>generalizing one of the most culturally diverse nations

it makes you sick because you're small and weak, maybe don't be a third world dweller?

>>generalizing one of the most culturally diverse nations

No.

More like:
>rightly pointing out that mass produced food is shit.

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

>
I didn't say ALL american foods are bad, i happen to love Creole and Southern cooking as well as goood barbeque, however i find on my trips to the U.S (Canadian) the majority of restaurants that are more mass produced foods are filled with grease and carbs. places like food courts or highway oasis's are just mcdonalds, burgerking or KFC. I get those places are meant to be cheap quick places to eat but i find they really are horrible, i get sick from them quite often)

>Hard mode: no Britain.

But how will unimaginative Americans shitpost?

But British food is the best.
Jellied eels, haggis, black pudding, potatoes, bread sandwiches, puddle water soup, liver and onions, potatoes, gravel on toast, sheep on a stick, potatoes, pie peas and mash, ligament stew, potatoes, floor scraping roast, boiled beetles.
The list is endless. I'm about to tuck into some fried ringpieces from diseased cows accompanied by donkey nostrils and steamed carpet.
Pic is literally called 'faggots'.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot_(food)

>eats at corporate chains
>complains about food quality

do you not have mcdonalds and applebees in canada, you fucking idiot?

Iceland

i barely go to McDonalds and we have no applebees, even here McDonalds charges 10$ for a big mac and it's pathetic

>fish (Which I do not eat)
Dumb manbaby. Opinion discarded.

The toast is the only thing that is potentially crunchy or crispy in that list. Also, where's the freshness/vibrancy? British food is slop.

He's literally listing all the foods that people use to say British cuisine sucks.
I should really just stop being surprised at how easy it is to bait anymore.

This, holy shit It's terrible.

Murcia no doubt

Food in the USA is hands down the worst in the world.

OBSESSED

The problem is that there's no such thing as American cuisine. It's like Chinese cuisine - it's so huge and varied that anything you've eaten which claims to be it is just generic garbage dumbed down for the masses. Obviously it's going to be awful.

But just like you've got things like Sichuan, Hunan, and Cantonese in China, you have things like Northeastern, Southwestern, and Cajun. And most of that is pretty good.

>
>>the peruvian actually fell for his own propaganda
>You people are the wisconsin cheese dweebs of sudacas
This.

No one thinks their world cuisine is better than the Peruvians. WTFmass hysteria fallacy is their delusional superiority complex. It's bad chinese immigrant food fusion, at best.
>
>I'm actually black and german. I like peruvian and brazilian food the most.
>I hope you're not a silly beaner trying to shit on superior latin american cuisine.
Anyone who has actually traveled to every latin american country would not rank the "best" as your two choices. Calling someone a pejorative term such as beaner to indicate mexicans, and yet knowing every country in latin america also relies heavily on beans in the diet...is a new level of stupidity. No one cares what your race is, except you. We already know you're stupid, so now you insult your race by spouting it like you're better than whomever you also seem to like *boggle.*

I'm a world traveler and I have money. Try dining at the top restaurants in many countries and see if you walk away with this love of Peruvian food. Having a top restaurant on a ranked list that doesn't serve the food of the country is just a restaurant, get it? A country's cuisine is what it is, no matter what avant garde chef's do to bring in the international monied crowd. I'd rank Mexico, Argentina, Colombia as big cuts above your choices. Brazil is great, but it doesn't have the fusion and finer quality of Argentinian regional and european fusion recipes going for it. Anything they do in peru is done better in some region of mexico. The climate takes care of fresher herbs and ingredients alone. You want to know which restaurants in a the latin melting pot of Miami has the lines out the door? It's not Peruvian unless you drank the koolaid you drank. Go have some ceviche and pisco now, and act like peru invented it.

Any country that eats scones with gravy or puts Cheetos in a casserole has to be at the top of the worst food list - honestly eating crickets in Asia sounds more appealing

O B E S E

This image is revolting

This whole "England has bad food" meme really needs to stop.
It couldn't be further from the truth.

O B S E S S E D
B B
S S
E E
S S
S S
E E
D D

fuck it didn't work

Well, you're not wrong. You can still go to hell though.

this holy shit

i don't disagree that america has some good food, just the mainstream foods that are commonly available are the worst, "American" Cheese, hashbrown patties, processed food.

What's good there?

Creole, Southwest, BBQ, New England, maritime Southern foods.

Let's not forget the Americanized versions of Chinese, Italian and Mexican foods are also very good when prepared with care.

This, Indian food smells like their streets

Oh look the unimaginative Americans will shitpost anyway:

No it doesn't.
Indian food is extremely fragrant.
Now chili, that abomination smells like a wal mart shart.

>Iceland
I gotta say the traditional foods of Iceland are not my thing. But, the smoked lamb is delicious, and though the good things are imported and expensive or grown to be flavorless in greenhouses such as tomatoes, and the selection is low in the groceries (as opposed America), the people who have restaurants in Iceland know what's what.

Exception:
My hotel had a tremendous selection of little crispbreads and delicious toppings, skyr and fruit and homemade mueslix, but there was also a hot dog and pasta casserole selection on the morning breakfast bar. I never... Is that to please some type of tourist? Is this a dish in germany, scandinavian breakfasts? Is that actually a normal part of the icelandic diet?

I only had one coffee of any quality in Iceland. Stick to tea.

Too much sugar.

>Newfags can't triforce

Nobody can triforce any more, user.

>tons of great vegetable dishes
>chicken kiev
>shashlik
>all those awesome soups
>great desserts
Yeah, nah. Considering Russia is mostly the same climate zone as Scandinavia, it's actually pretty damn good.

Norwegian food on the other hand..

This. Nordic food culture is pretty terrible. Spices are bay leaves and black or white pepper. Lingonberry jam and cream sauce.

what do they even eat? dominican wood?

That doughnut looks alright.

>When prepared with care

>EWWWW IT LOOKS IIIIICKKKKY I'M NOT EATING THAT MUMMMMYYYYYYYYYY
You have to be 18 to post here

Americans ALWAYS add to much sugar or whatever HFCS nonsense they can get they piggy little, diabetic paws on.

Ob-fucking-sessed

O-fucking-bese

>people saying America
>actually thinking american cuisine is only cheseburgers and processed shit

Wow you obsessed yuroposters really are a stupid bunch.
Not even american by the way.

America by far

I'm not a yuropoor but I know the food in the USA is objectively, fucking shit.

Unnecessary comma.

Explain because every time I traveled to the US in multiple regions I was pretty happy about the food, because you can actually see past the McDs and shit and actually eat some normal food.

Nope.
Retard.

Packaged food =/= Cuisine.
Every country has shitty packaged foods.

The sentiment remains extant.

Faggots are incredible. I mean as far as entrails and shit formed into patties go, these are up there.

rice and plantains and beans, basically.

Im murrican , This is pretty gud

good point. it would serve Veeky Forums well to remember this at all times.

>some normal food

What "normal food" in America is unarguably American? I mean sure I can get some good steak & fries, or some excellent Italian dishes...but those aren't "American".

>
Steak and Eggs, Apple pie.
The Hamburger
johnny cakes
Crab Roll

>hamburger
>American
Clue's in the name, retard.

Apple pie is Dutch (shit, APPLES are European) and the hamburger...maybe.

>Influential

Australia. It's the worst of british food that's only devolved since then.

At least the burger and the fucking leaf have variety.

Well if you're gonna go that way let's just call all noodle and pasta dishes in the whole wide world Chinese then.

The thing about american cuisine is that it's regional. There's hardly anything that's "american" in the complete sense of the world. When you go from one state to another you might as well call it another country.

One of the best things I've ever eaten in my life was a simple salmon sandwich in a village in Alaska.

literal dirt
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

> Muh five star restaurant food
> Homemade food
I prefer homemade food in every country. I fucking despise five star restaurants. Peru and Mexico are great about homemade food, plus Peru have so many fucking great fruits and so cheap, is crazy. I didn't have any good pleasant experience in Brazil, too much beans and meat, the same with Argentina and their fucking medialuna, but the meat is pretty good. Chile and Bolivia are the worst places to eat, but Chile at least got some good cheap salmon.

>rice doesn't need much flavor
gotta disagree with you genji

M-fucking-eme