Anyone got the answer key to Wheelock's 7th? Need to check my translations

Anyone got the answer key to Wheelock's 7th? Need to check my translations.

Other urls found in this thread:

quizlet.com/39385425/chapter-13-flash-cards/
mega.nz/#!7cojkQiB!-F3uW7_J0gAv7FcAhk6NNP0PfHTAHff_SpAlteP9jV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no but i've got the key to your mother's CUNT

You mean you wanna cheat?

rude!
What good is this fucking book if I can't check my work?

What is the translation

that's a good question, what truly IS the translation?

Post em

She's a fat whore anyway. I've got a key IN your mother's cunt. China white baby. Hee haw.

use the textkit forum :)

for every chapter's problems just type in the first four words of the first exercise, and you'll get a few versions of answer keys.

For chapter thirteen I got this: quizlet.com/39385425/chapter-13-flash-cards/

Sometimes you'll only get one, sometimes you'll get a few, and sometimes some'll be from older editions (spot the differences).

Just checked and found out I have the answer key . Ill post it here in 5 minutes

T H A N K Y O U

>Me cum istis et capite eorum non iungam, nec tu autem te eiscum iungere debes
>I will not join myself with them and their leader nor with you to join yourself with them.
What the fuck. Shouldn't that be something like "I won't join with these (people) and their leader, nor are you indebted to align with them"

gimme a site to upload. I dont have a mega.nz acc

I shall not ally myself with those (despicable) men, nor moreover should you ally yourself
with them. - is correct

Google Drive?

Making a Mega account is easy and super safe tho, and it can be used for other stuff

>the file will expire after 60 days

Does that mean that I have 2 months to learn Latin?

yeah, I should've mentioned you have to take these freebie answer keys with a grain of salt. Helps you pay attention though.

mega.nz/#!7cojkQiB!-F3uW7_J0gAv7FcAhk6NNP0PfHTAHff_SpAlteP9jV8

enjoy

Which to pic
>inb4 memes
At least it's actually fun to read. Where else can you find a textbook full of violence, bullying, and dick jokes

>The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

ffw ;_;

How hard is it to learn Latin well enough to do some simple reading/translations? Not interested so much in composition. just pick up a copy of Wheelock's, go through the grammar whilst using a website for vocab? Then just tackle kiddy books with a dictionary?

Around 1000hrs of studying for me to read Ovidius somewhat confidently

That doesn't seem too bad. Hazard a guess at how long it'd take to learn French to a similar level?

Tossing up between the two. Maybe another language if it was quicker and had similar amounts of interesting texts.

Did you do it on your own or in a class? Which book did you use for the grammar? How did you go about learning vocabulary?

>tfw link is broken and user will never upload the answer key

On my own. I didn't use any specific literature, Internet has plenty of sources, my native language is also highly inflected so I didn't feel uncomfortable with latin grammar

Cool, I'm 2 weeks into doing the same. It's nice to see it's not futile and has worked for others.

Want that answer key, lads.

Cambridge>other latin textbooks.

RIP Caecilius & Cerberus