Anyone else really love kielbasa? I find it very versatile...

Anyone else really love kielbasa? I find it very versatile, aside from eating it like a hot dog I like to slice it up and toss it in all kinds of stir fries, casseroles and all kinds of dishes spicy, savory or cheesy. Not to mention it's inexpensive and the turkey kind is a great low calorie meat option.

Other urls found in this thread:

hillshirefarm.com/products/rope-sausage/turkey-polska-kielbasa
hillshirefarm.com/products/rope-sausage/polska-kielbasa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Grill kielbasa
>Slice
>Serve slices on nice crackers with slice of aged cheddar underneath
10/10 appetizer

You mean premium tube steak?

I usually stick with the cheaper variety in a bun.

I love it, OP. A store in town will sell the turkey kind super cheap. I like it fried in a pan with some eggs

>chop kielbasa
>like 2 carrots
>1/2 an onion
>chopped potato
>chopped celery
>broccoli

Put oil in a pan, mix up the stuff, cook it at like 7 for 15 minutes stirring every 3-4. SERVE with rice or mashed potatoes to absorb some of the grease

Put olive oil in the pan btw

every summer the senpai does a cookout with burgers, brats, and kielbasa. kielbasa is my fav

i've always really wanted to like it, but it has a strange off putting flavor that i can't really put my finger on. no clue what it is. always looks and sounds good though, i might just be buying cheap overly processed johnsonville junk.

>Not to mention it's inexpensive
Indeed. It's often buy one get one, and makes it about $1.75 per package.
>and the turkey kind is a great low calorie meat option
Not really. As you can see it has the exact same 2oz serving size with identical calorie and fat content. Read labels. I really think the existence of turkey this or that is to appease non pork eating peoples, and those who don't read labels. Center cut bacon is healthier than turkey bacon, and often ground turkey is dark meat with skin, so you need to look for the word breast when you buy turkey products.
hillshirefarm.com/products/rope-sausage/turkey-polska-kielbasa
hillshirefarm.com/products/rope-sausage/polska-kielbasa

all day baby. all fucking day. oh yeah.

Kielbasa and sourkraut. The best.

kielbasa, Perogies, Bacon, Onions, BBQ sauce, Sour Cream, Beer.

ffs just call it sausage. you're not impressing anyone by using foreign terminology you fat loser

>sourkraut
R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

>aged cheddar
>not smoked provolone
shiggy.

sorry, sourcrowt*

whats cks obsession with kielbasa and why is it even a thing? How come polish sausage is popular in the us? UK would make sense to me, but i dont get it.
as someone whos been all over eastern europe, i also dont understand why its kielbasa that gets the hype, its also not a specific kind of sausage.
Id trade 5kg of kielbasa for a mangalica kolbasz any time

When it comes to food, Americans have an obsession with misappropriating other languages' words and using them incorrectly. Kielbasa just means sausage in Polish. Like you said, Americans seem to use "kielbasa" to refer to a specific type of sausage, which just makes them sound retarded.

And don't even get me started on "pierogis".

Kielbasa is different than your typical Sausages though, its spicier has tougher meat texture to it, which is nice

世世代代就

There are different kielbasas

I like doing something like in this photo. Just some sliced kielbasa fried up and some potato chunks fried up and mixed, seasoned and baked.

>why is kielbasa popular in US

Because it's an excellent smoked sausage when made well with garlic and marjoram as the primary flavorings. I don't know why butthurt Poles cry about the fact we don't call it, "Polska kiełbasa wędzona." It'd be like the Inuit getting assblasted because we only have one name for snow whereas they have 20 depending on the type of snow it is.

I don't throw any of the sour cream or BBQ sauce on the side when I make this, but it literally is the perfect dish.

I don't even use oil.

I put the kielbasa in first and fry everything in its fat.

It's the only Sausage Americans know which remotly tastes like something which can be eaten without being drowned in a shitload of spices and sauces.

Virtually none of us speak any Polish at all, and the packages usually say "Polska kielbasa", which is a mouthful so we shortened it to kielbasa.

Kielbasa is nice but I prefer kaszanka

>mfw

All these assblasted Ameriboos ITT

>Sausage Americans

The politically correct term here is "Niggers."

I use it like you would pancetta. It is a supporting actor, not a star.

>mfw my parents call it kielbasi

It's good, depends on type. Try making hunters stew. That stuff is the real deal.

Elbow are my least favorite of the noodle shapes.

Still, looks like a comfy weekday dinner.

>smoked provolone
>not using easy cheese
You have no talent in the kitchen.

>using easy cheese for anything ever

quality b8

We only eat white kielbasy and only at special occasions like Easter and Christmas

Swiacki master race btw, fuck a Czerw's