youtube.com/watch?v=jpDwlb6_Cb4
youtube.com/watch?v=1rzvHJkQ3RE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God I'd fuck that slut I can't fucking believe how much I wanna fuck her

>bored of music
turbopleb spotted

>bored of music
Neck yourself

music is, just like checkers and tic tac toe, solved.

>bored of music

Classical music is the real endgame. Have you tried listening to it?

>muh tonality
>muh atonality
such beauty much endgame

one of us... one of us...

OP please
games
music
films
literature
are all passive desires

I mean

have you made a game?
have you made a film?
have you made music?

if have done none of these do not think yourself a great person.
you are merely a consumer like the rest of us.
get some hobbies where you can create OP.

I'll take the bait.
This is how you would describe Bach's St Matthew Passion?
You clearly know nothing about classical music. My only advice is to try to understand it. You won't find many great writers and poeta who held your opinion (actually the number is close to 0%), so you can't even appeal to authority.
Give it a trym start with the classics (personal advide: Beethoven's Appassionata and Bach contrapunctus 1 by the Art of Fugue).

>he likes Bach
top cringe

>poeta
is that the Greek plural

Nope, just a typo.

>no idea how to argue the point
>just throw some memes and insults in there, good enough
Veeky Forums, ladies and gentlemen.

see

you can't argue against something that isn't an argument

>bored of music

I bet you haven't even listened to Palestrina, Bach, all of Beethoven's piano sonatas etc.

>all these people recommending the aural fever dream that is classical music
This is how I know you're plebes. When you start appreciating some really good techno, that's when you'll know you've matured. Heidegger would love it.

>techno
>Martin "Do I like tech? No." Heidegger would love it

this

there's nothing to argue
this kind of pretentious shitposting belongs in /classical/ threads on /mu/, mate

>appreciating classical music is pretentious
Anti-intellectualism at its finest.

>misrepresenting
Anti-intellectualism at its finest.

>perfectly conveys the rhythm of passing time
>you can dance to it and "be there"
>monotonous so you can ponder your own being
No he'd love it

>"To look through the lens of technology projects an understanding which Heidegger calls Bestand, meaning stockpile; as the project of technology becomes an active quest to accumulate commodities and resources. The rush of new musical "products" which support the massive music industry -- along with an emerging planned obsolescence -- provide evidence of this. Indeed, Heidegger posits, people themselves can become Bestand themselves as they stand forever waiting to accumulate."

Have any philosophers ever written about techno? Nick Land?

Heidi hated industry, not technology as we now use the word. None of the "standing reserve" shit applies to the Internet or the usage of synthesizers or whatever except insofar as they were produced by industry (like basically everything else).

Classical is great, but calling it the endgame is unwarranted. I love it, but the timbral homogeneity is a negative, stop acting like melody or Harmony or counterpoint or whatever necessarily supercede the acoustic possibilities you have to work with.

>St Matthew Passion
Nigga please, the only good sacred music is Renaissance style polyphony. Bach's only got it in some motets, the cantatas/masses aren't great even though they're memed to death by pretentious critics who think that the """divine""" subject gives it some aesthetic weight. His instrumental music is 1000x better

Classical music has been seen as the ultimate endgame by writers, poets and painters for half a century now. It's not like I'm stating some sort of controversial opinion.

That said timbre homogeneity stops being a problem as soon as you actually start listening to the music. Mozart's symphonies sounds nothing like Beethoven's symphonies, wich don't have anything in common with Wagner and Mahler orchestral works.
The instruments are always the same, but the results are as different as it gets.

Actually listen tothe music, then come back.

Better than posting a paragraph of filler with no points.

>lose an argument on the Internet
>whine like a little baby instead of closing the tab and walking away

who /polish post-punk/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=jpDwlb6_Cb4
youtube.com/watch?v=1rzvHJkQ3RE