Has anyone gone to a buffet restaurant and not shit their soul out later that night?

Has anyone gone to a buffet restaurant and not shit their soul out later that night?

yes

Of course?
Stop going to shitty buffets or be an autist and bring an IR thermometer to make sure the food is hot enough.

I always get heart attack symptoms after going to a buffet now
still worth tho

Buffets never bother me. I love going to GC or local chinese buffets.

I think I held it in till the morning once after chinese.

I saw that dumb ad for golden corral
>MASHED POTATO VOLCANO???
Wekest attempt to make bland food seem remotely exciting

I always get it the next day after the buffet.
I only poop once a week normally, but at a buffet I make the fucking most of that shit and eat till I'm about to puke.
The next day shit is always a struggle.

No issues here, aside that I eat a lot so I shit a bit more.

Sushi buffet best buffet. My record is 38 salmon sashimi. I don't care that it's not good quality.

>I only poop once a week normally

do normies consider this healthy

I do but I only get the business if I eat too many greasy foods which I normally don't

i'm usually fine, but then again i mostly stick to the meats. i aint eating anything with cheese/milk products from a buffet

>go to GC
>eat nothing but 4 food groups nachos chicken tendies and za nd da
>shit bricks
>sneak out za in plastic baggie
>feed myself for whole week for only 20$~

>and not shit their soul out later that night?

If you dont then you didn't get your moneys worth.

Doesnt matter if you got to a shit bucket chinese buffet or a high end vegas buffet, if your body isnt trying to forcibly purge what is in your stomach a few hours later, you didn't eat enough.

>nachos chicken tendies and za nd da
>da

The fuck is da?

>that one guy who always gets ill after perfectly fine meals and complains about it even though it's just them having weak bowels

I can't recall ever getting sick from a buffet restaurant. I usually go to the weird Chinese ones, though, not to OCB or GC.

Had a good one near where I went to law school. Weekends they had roast duck breast. I let all the weirdos fight over their shitty crab legs, and devoured that duck like it was my last meal. I'm quite sure I cost that place money. :-)

Damn, and I thought I was bad.

Not a normie, but no, it never is. After three days I start to get worried.

>tfw my family is making us go to a Golden Corral for Father's Day

Fuck. Survival tips?

Enjoy yourself, the food is decent better than hometown buffet.

>tfw local Cicis closed down
It's such low-tier garbage food but I loved to go there with a hangover and gorge myself until I was ready to burst

Don't overeat and be mindful of how much you eat of a particular food, there 99% of your possible bowel issues are fixed

Dont eat anything you wouldn't eat at a cook out you showed up 3 hours late to.

harris teeter buffet is the top tier buffet, go from 8am to 1pm and you're gonna have a good time.

>he doesn't know

tell me weeb. I wanna drown in the meme

>Hahaha America is the greatest country on Earth XDDDDD

Nope. I'm English, pure breed. I don't eat peasant food often but when I do, I never have a problem.

Nigger stop having every meal from a place with a drive though tier food quality.

I'm serious, what are the kikes doing to your food? I always hear memes of niggers having diarrhea after Chipotle. Are niggers wiping their asses with the ingredients or something?

Chipotle causes anal bleeding 100% of the time but we can't resist those burritos.

my record is 40 pieces of assorted rolls

Go to shitty buffets get shitty shits.Try a better quality buffet or have a doctor check you out for digestive problems.

It's just heartburn.