Pump it daddy! The best chip on our planet; however...

Pump it daddy! The best chip on our planet; however, not the solar system because I heard of a rare Pringles chip floating around Uranus.

>Pump it daddy!

is this what negros are saying now?

LARGE ones

Do you get the Mexican flavoured corn chip Pringles in the USA? We get them in Australia and they're amazing.

Yeah they are at Wally world. They look like tortilla chips but twice the price

Pringles aren't potato chips.

Sour cream & onion best flavor

Did you know Pringles are only 60 per cent potatoes? What's the other 40???

>Pringles have about 42% potato content, the remainder being wheat starch and flours (potato, corn, and rice) combined with vegetable oils, an emulsifier, salt, and seasoning.[20] Other ingredients can include sweeteners like maltodextrin and dextrose, monosodium glutamate (MSG), disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, sodium caseinate, modified food starch, monoglyceride and diglyceride, autolyzed yeast extract, natural and artificial flavors, malted barley flour, wheat bran, dried black beans, sour cream, cheddar cheese, etc.

>Pringles have about 42% potato content, the remainder being wheat starch and flours (potato, corn, and rice)
Wait, why wouldn't the include the potato flour in the potato content?

Anyone else like paprika?

Hell yeah daddy! I pump paprika all fuckin night.

all this senseless pumping has to end !

pump off

>(((crispier)))
Did Pringles make a holocaust joke?

I'm a supporter of your company and I want you to step up your marketing game.

>the remainder being wheat starch and flours (potato, corn, and rice) combined with vegetable oils, an emulsifier, salt, and seasoning.[20] Other ingredients can include sweeteners like maltodextrin and dextrose, monosodium glutamate (MSG), disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, sodium caseinate, modified food starch, monoglyceride and diglyceride, autolyzed yeast extract, natural and artificial flavors, malted barley flour, wheat bran, dried black beans, sour cream, cheddar cheese, etc.
Everything the body needs.

Anyone tried the Memphis barbecue flavor yet? I'm a fan.

Nice one, user.

Pringles are trash since they changed the recipe in Australia and shrunk them by what seems 40% while keeping the price the same. I just buy store brand now since they copy the original size and taste.

Step aside, best chips coming through.

Its what white girls are saying to negros now

when I was a kid I really liked ranch pringles, but they disappeared for years and when I found them again I thought they had a strong vinegar smell that I didn't remember from before. did they change the ingredients or did I just forget?

why does every other country get all the cool flavors?

I am literally shaknig

Meh. They are addictive as hell but I dunno, theyre weird, kinda bugs me out