Hey Veeky Forums, could you please recommend some non-fiction books that are similar to the philosophy in fight club...

Hey Veeky Forums, could you please recommend some non-fiction books that are similar to the philosophy in fight club? i have read most of Nietzsche's work, and i found some of his themes to be similar. thanks in advance.

The double

"How to be an angsty gaylord" by Fedorovo Tipps

might give this a read. i do like Dostoevsky but im looking more for a non-fiction books so i can learn about philosophical themes similar to the ones expressed in fight club

bump

The Doctrine of Fascism

"The Ego and It's Own" By Max Stirner. This Philosophy embodies Tyler Durden's philosophy. Also don't resign yourself to non-fiction for philosophical themes because a lot of literature is written to contain philosophical teachings.

Revised Boy Scout Manual by Burroughs

joyce carol oates - on boxing

a few passages out of ernest hemingway's "death in the afternoon"

"Us Guys" Charlie LeDuff

It's been a while since I read it, but I seem to remember it to discuss modern masculinity.

you read most of nietzsches work and still think fight club is good? May you read his books again?

and dont read stirner its shit read marx abour german ideology and dont become a retard, but mabe its to late

Walden. Fight club took a lot from this book for example the furniture owning you business.

Reckt

Try
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance and The Theater and its Double

This is also a good idea.

The Coming Insurrection

against civilisation by john zerzan

I suggest fucking hanging yourself you absolute retard.

God I hate this stupid website.

then leave?

honestly I don't understand why shitheads like you get so mad when people actually want to read and talk about books.

REEEEEEEEEEEEÈEEEE